Highschool DxD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just stating so, given that she'll have to get fairly close to him anyway for him to resolve his inner conflicts and unlock the Balance Breaker.

Reactions: CrimDemon
Otherwise, we need some form of starting interaction to begin interpersonal development between the two. We can start this off easily with a crush held by one of the characters involved, or instead with a simple sense of curiosity. Which do you prefer?

@AceSorcerer Hmm... Perhaps a sense of curiosity? Let the ship between the two settle and developed?

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok. um i haven't had a chance today to sit down, and do anything more with Blake, but I will get some stuff done on him this weekend.

I need to ask which version of Blakes personality do you guys think is better.

Old

Blake is a more quiet, and mysterious individual who chooses not to get involved with others because he is afraid of forgetting them the same as he forgot his past. but despite that he is a kind individual who doesn't ignore those in danger, or being bullied. which is something that makes him question even more about who he was before this year.
In battle Blake is a semi reckless fight who jumps in to protect others when needed, and doesn't hesitate to strike out at a much stronger individual even when injured, or sick. showing that he cares more for others than himself.

New

Blake comes off as a quiet person who has a somewhat mysterious air about him. some of the people who meet him will say that he is a anti-social teenager, Blake's cold nature is reinforced by the fact that he is someone who could stand out in a blizzard, and announce that it is a little chilly while others will say it's freaken cold.
Despite That he is seen as being anti social, and cold he does have a kind, and brave side which only shows to the weak, and those he trusts. Blake is protective of those being bullied, and those he finds weaker then himself, and will often challenge a much stronger foe when he decides to help someone.
Blake possesses a sense of honor that he doesn't like to admit, Blake will often go all out against a deserving opponent due to that sense of honor which states that a worthy opponent deserves a worthy fight.
Blake truly only has one fear. He fears that getting close to others will result in him forgetting them like he did most of his memories which causes him to push others away even if it means he is alone.

I need to ask which version of Blakes personality do you guys think is better.

Old

Blake is a more quiet, and mysterious individual who chooses not to get involved with others because he is afraid of forgetting them the same as he forgot his past. but despite that he is a kind individual who doesn't ignore those in danger, or being bullied. which is something that makes him question even more about who he was before this year.
In battle Blake is a semi reckless fight who jumps in to protect others when needed, and doesn't hesitate to strike out at a much stronger individual even when injured, or sick. showing that he cares more for others than himself.

New

Blake comes off as a quiet person who has a somewhat mysterious air about him. some of the people who meet him will say that he is a anti-social teenager, Blake's cold nature is reinforced by the fact that he is someone who could stand out in a blizzard, and announce that it is a little chilly while others will say it's freaken cold.
Despite That he is seen as being anti social, and cold he does have a kind, and brave side which only shows to the weak, and those he trusts. Blake is protective of those being bullied, and those he finds weaker then himself, and will often challenge a much stronger foe when he decides to help someone.
Blake possesses a sense of honor that he doesn't like to admit, Blake will often go all out against a deserving opponent due to that sense of honor which states that a worthy opponent deserves a worthy fight.
Blake truly only has one fear. He fears that getting close to others will result in him forgetting them like he did most of his memories which causes him to push others away even if it means he is alone.
I like the old, to be honest.

New works. I like it better. though it seems....fluffier.

It seems blake and Alexander have quite a lot in common.

Great now i need to read Alexander.

@EddiEddi ten minutes later: not much similar.

Last edited by a moderator:
He's the other knight.

Its a image I found years ago and have been using on and off ever since. Mostly because I found it pretty dam cool.
and I mean in the sense that they tend to not talk to others and prefer to keep themselves to themselves.

hmm. blake mostly is cold, and pushes people away due to his memory issues.

Also I was thinking about changing Blakes image from siegfried, to Jon Arc from rwby.

Hmmm, That might work.

Yeah, that makes sense. I'm just Thinking that something, somewhere, someone's going to make this far too complicated for its own good.

@EddiEddi I think it might already be a little to complected since I heard Plot, and Shipping.
I mean yeah all good rps need plot, but i hope it will have good flexibility Like mine does.

I think the other 2 players are off doing something pre-written but eh. The last time I did a colab it finished with someone shitting a brick (literally, a lego brick)

Status
Not open for further replies.