High Seas

Reserved. I'm joining this RP even if it kills me.
[DASH=orange]
Name: Alastar "Allie" Clancy

Specialtie(s): Has a long ranged gun called Sissy which is his main weapon. He can also use a variety of guns, but is terrible with swords.

Relations: Not much; he's a fairly new addition to the crew. He greatly respects the crew but tends to mumble and stutter greatly, leading him to try and avoid the crew. He sees the Captain as a God and almost worships the ground he walks on.

History and Personality: Born in a small coastal town, he was expected to take over the family business: a popular trading store for travelers in his town. Quickly, Allie showed he was not up to the job. He'd mess up the prices, hide in the back room when a tough looking customer came in, and constantly trip around the store. Frustrated but willing, his father and older brother tried to teach him the ways of the store business. Allie wanted none of it. While clumsily unloading boxes from a ship for the store, Capt'n Cateye and his crew anchored the ship at the town. Allie unknowingly boarded the ship, looking for the last box to unload. The crew found him fumbling around. Allie was certain he would walk the plank, but instead, he became the newest member of the crew. Allie regrets nothing.
Alastar is a clumsy, fumbling, stuttering person. He's quite intelligent and friendly and respectful. However, he can be fearful of things (but he overcomes these fear whenever the Capt'n tells him too!) Some perceive him as an idiot, which is a bad mistake to make. Allie can hold a gun quite well and isn't afraid to use it. He gladly follows his leaders wherever they may go, no matter what he thinks. This guy's loyalty is unbreakable. He's also willing to listen to personal problems if you want to talk. He's also capable of being a suck up. Strangely, when in battle, he isn't clumsy or stuttering.

Quote: "G-Gee, Capt'n! You sure a-are b-brave!"

[/DASH]

Hope I didn't make him too much of a goof.

Oops, for some reason I posted before you approved. Sorry. Is there a way to delete posts?

Lol. It is alright, no worried. The bio is good.

We had a hurricane that passed through here, so I was without power for a week. I am back now, but on a temporary internet source until my internet comes back on. I will get our rp moving again!

I have posted the next actions for Captn and Jackie! ^^

you ignored my character

Oh! My mistake, I misread. XD I'll correct it.

I have edited it, but try to keep your focus more on the other players. It is alright to interact with the NPCs. Just don't make it a habit to where you do it MOST of the time. Its more about the players rather than Jackie and Captn' since they will rarely be doing much in the story.

I'm interested in this. Could there possibly be an otherworldly character as a treasure or something? If not, I understand completely.

When you say as a treasure... Do you mean as part of the crew, or something in which the crew finds when they find the treasure itsself?

Like maybe an otherworldly oc that happens to sneak onto the ship

That sounds like a a good idea to me. ^^

Name: Celeste Deo

Alias: "The Key to Immortality"

Specialties: Celeste is talented with a bow as well as with throwing knives and compromise.

History: Celeste was awoken from her hibernation when a set of nine stars aligned. Now, she's searching for some sort of safety from those who would want to use her knowledge and power for only evil.

Personality: Celeste is very wise and motherly. She can be cold and also impatient with humans and takes things like fights and tactics to be serious matters.

Appearance: Celeste has hip length white hair and white eyes with vertical pupils. Her skin is translucent, her eyes are sunken in and she has sharpened teeth. She never wears shoes or anything that covers her feet.

If you guys are stil interested, we can get this off the rocks again and running smoothly once more. I had been quite busy with rl things, but, I am back now. =)