1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

High School Romance

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Dragonlovinggal, Nov 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm looking for someone who would be interested in RPing a high school romance with me. I'm open to suggestions, but here's the story idea I had:

One day a popular guy (that's you) gets paired with Amelia (character skeleton below) on a school assignment. As they work together they begin to grow closer and have feelings for each other, but things like this are never easy. Jealous girls, peer pressure, gossip, and a whole lot of high school drama gets thrown at the two.

Name: Amelia Mariano
    Appearance: [​IMG]
    Personality: She is a quiet sort who'd much rather read a book or write poetry than go to a party. She often finds herself feeling lonely when she's in a crowd, even if she knows every person there. She can be pretty paranoid and dark sometimes, but she really is a kind, gentle, caring person if anyone would take the time to get to know her.

2. I have never really role played a guy before but would like to try it out, and if you don't mind that I would love to role play with you!

3. I'd be into it if you'll have me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.