High School of the Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

Viceroy

Original poster
Quoted from Wikipedia
The story follows a group of high school students as they deal with a worldwide catastrophic event known as the "Outbreak". As the cast tries to survive the zombie apocalypse, they must also face the additional threats of societal collapse, in the form of dangerous fellow survivors, and the possible decay of their own moral codes.

So.. that's the plot of it. I would prefer a partner who has watched the anime and knows that there will be lots of blood and gore, including hilarious moments. It would also be a plus if my partner helped me lead the story as well. And as for romance, I can only play male characters. Though, I prefer only MxF pairings.

Anyway, I hope this catches someone's interest! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah but the "additional threats" and even the outbreak itself are only relative in danger. They're the main characters. None of them are going to die. Except maybe for the nurse. She was possibly one of the most annoying characters i've ever seen. Nope, pink-haired nerd won't die and neither will purple hair cos they're tragic characters. If they do get bitten or whatever, they'll find a way to heal it. Rei won't die cos she's one of the best characters, main character won't die cos he's the main character, fat gun guy won't die cos he's also kinda a tragic character. Little kid won't die cos that'd be genuinely cruel... (Sorry, I don't know any of the names. It's been a while since I watched it and the names weren't particularly important to me then.)

Yeah but the "additional threats" and even the outbreak itself are only relative in danger. They're the main characters. None of them are going to die. Except maybe for the nurse. She was possibly one of the most annoying characters i've ever seen. Nope, pink-haired nerd won't die and neither will purple hair cos they're tragic characters. If they do get bitten or whatever, they'll find a way to heal it. Rei won't die cos she's one of the best characters, main character won't die cos he's the main character, fat gun guy won't die cos he's also kinda a tragic character. Little kid won't die cos that'd be genuinely cruel... (Sorry, I don't know any of the names. It's been a while since I watched it and the names weren't particularly important to me then.)
@Raitoningu, did you mistake this thread for a discussion or debate topic? I just wanted to do a One[x]One based off of it. x3

yeah IK you did, I was just stating that it's probably not the best group of characters to RP, given their lack of mortality. And their over-exaggerated chesticles.

yeah IK you did, I was just stating that it's probably not the best group of characters to RP, given their lack of mortality. And their over-exaggerated chesticles.
No, no. It'll be with custom characters. xD

Oh k then. That's good. I hate having to RP as already established characters. I'm afraid i'll ruin them :D

Status
Not open for further replies.