High School of the Dead, Cross Country

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

ProfessorNv

Original poster
When the outbreak of zombies hit the world, no area was left safe. All around the world, the spread of the infection went like wildfire, families torn apart, loved ones killed, hundreds of innocents dying a slow, painful death as they were devoured by those they once knew. However, there were those with the strength to survive. Whether that strength came from their isolation, or from the company of others, they managed to hold on to life as best they could, fighting their way to the next sunrise.

Now it is your turn, as a student at Tabb High School in Richmond Virginia, will you be able to survive the death and destruction that will follow you everywhere you go? Will you live to see another day?

Name:
Position in the High School hierarchy:
Personality
Bio:
Skills:
Other:

Name: Michael Greenin

Appearance:
ani_piano_by_airibbon-d69u3wu.png

Position in High School hierarchy: Michael is the school outcast. Because of his shady family and quiet demeanor, students have labeled him as a shady delinquent and a creep.

Personality: Contrary to common belief, Michael is a rather kind soul. He is rather quiet around people, as he came into the idea that if he just stayed quiet, they wouldnt be so mean to him. He has a rather long fuse, but when someone manages to push him far enough to the edge, he can lash out unexpectedly. He loves to read and play piano, which he is very skilled in.

Bio: Michael was born into an impoverished family, never really able to have more than what was necessary to live. His father had a history of robbery, being in and out of prison due to that history. His mother does what jobs she can get in order to help buy food, and ends up always getting the short end of the stick. Even through this, she raised Michael to have high ambition, and would allow him to stay after school so he could hone his skills at the piano. She always had a dream of seeing him perform on a stage in front of hundreds of adoring fans.

Skills: Aside from piano, Michael is an adept cook, being as he worked at a local restaurant where he was taken under the wing of one of the chefs who shared with him many of his cooking secrets. From time to time, the chef would allow Michael take home meals for him and his parents, as a way of showing his gratitude for being such a good student to him. He has great hand-eye coordination, and had incredibly steady posture, allowing him to hold completely still whether he is sneaking or holding a rifle.

Other: Michael possesses heterochromia, a condition of the eyes that make his irises different colors. His left eye is a hazel green, while the other is an icy blue.

Oh~ Interested.

Character Sheet.
Name: Zoe Smith.

Appearance:
fa716b9aa6002eabc5d9a3164f96ae6e-d4rzhr2.jpg

(( Her eyes are actually emerald green. ))

Zoe is one of the Rebels, known as Zozo the Crazed all throughout the school. People respect her though, due to her family having a long line of fighting wars and being lawyers. She isn't exactly popular, but she's known by most people and she usually talks to whoever.

Personality:
Ignorant, rude and sassy is all Zoe is. Sometimes she could be sweet, but she's the leader of everything and won't take 'No' for an answer. Hell, sometimes she could be witty, only if she's had a good day though. Zoe isn't afraid to go into the most creepiest of places, nor is she afraid to see a dead body. She leads her pack without hesitation, but that doesn't mean that she's always right. With her long line of fighting and courage, there's always someone in behind of Zoe, looking out for her due to making the dumbest choices.

Bio:
Zoe, having lived the life of any normal teenage girl- Besides the fact that she had to box with family members so she could become 'Strong'. Her family wasn't rich, nor were they poor. Her mother and father had gotten divorced when she was just a wee child, now living with her father happily. Her mother didn't want a child, so her father was her best bet. Zoe and her father get along very well, and they never speak about her mother. Her three older brothers- All being twenty, protect her almost as if they were her boyfriends. It was nice, but Zoe wasn't always happy. She's loosing her closest brother, he'd been planning on going to join the Army. Even in her long line of Army and War surviving family, it was still terrifying to think about. She can't cook, sing, or play any musical instrument to save her life.

Skills:
Due to training, Zoe is especially good at Boxing. She's intelligent, and fast on her feet. She can't stay in one spot for a long time, which usually causes havoc with her and her small 'Pack'- Or, friends and family. She knows how to use a gun, but mostly prefers daggers because they don't run out of Ammo- Even though Daggers can, and will break. She can throw a Dagger at least twenty feet away, but she doesn't always hit the target.

Other:
Zoe has A.D.D (( Attention Deficit Disorder )), and Schizophrenia which she normally takes a pill, and she always has ear-phones with the music blaring in her ears so that can block all the 'Voices' out. People don't ask why she's allowed to have music, they just mind their own business which is nice.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: ProfessorNv
awesome character! Though, throwing a dagger twenty miles? thats kind of pushing it dont ya think? XD otherwise, she is accepted! If youd like, feel free to let your friends know, Id like to get at least fiv or six before I open the IC

awesome character! Though, throwing a dagger twenty miles? thats kind of pushing it dont ya think? XD otherwise, she is accepted! If youd like, feel free to let your friends know, Id like to get at least fiv or six before I open the IC
Oh my god dude, I totally meant feet. And that's still kind of pushing it, I think. xD Miles, yeah. That's only meant for Inhuman things.

Anyways, I shall create a blog about this *^* SEND THE WORD OUT!. xD

• Love
XD sounds good to me! and nah, twenty feet is definitely possible! I can just imagine,

"Watch me throw this knife and hit that zombie!"

"you mean that one waaaay down there? Theres no way y-"

*Throws knife twenty miles and kills zombie*

"... well shit"

XD sounds good to me! and nah, twenty feet is definitely possible! I can just imagine,

"Watch me throw this knife and hit that zombie!"

"you mean that one waaaay down there? Theres no way y-"

*Throws knife twenty miles and kills zombie*

"... well shit"
Hahaha oh my god xD You just made my day, dude.~ Thank you so much.

• Thank You
Byyy thee way, I'm sorry for any Typos. I am on my Grandparents Desktop and their keyboard is new to me. I;

no i only accept perfect spelling and grammar and anything less than perfect will burn in the fiery depths of hell

nah i didnt see any, so no worries!

no i only accept perfect spelling and grammar and anything less than perfect will burn in the fiery depths of hell

nah i didnt see any, so no worries!
-- Just fixed them, that's why~

Hahaha. :P Anyways, I need to go. Well, I'll create the blog first. Hopefully that'll grab a few interests.

Name:
Quinlan 'Quincy, Quin' Donovan
Appearance:
wa.jpg
In high school, Quin was known to be a prankster and a delinquent, getting told to smarten up and stop being an asshole to everyone he met, but didn't bother listening to anyone, well they don't even know his story...
Personality:
Quin is someone you wouldn't just become friends with. He has always been told by numerous people that he was immature, he had done a lot of pranks and told people off whenever he wanted to. He is not unspoken and is very outspoken, he will speak his mind whenever he wants and won't be afraid to say it anytime. Quin doesn't just respect anyone he sees, he will want them to earn his respect. But even though Quin isn't the most nice person you'll meet, he is very caring once he
Bio:
Will reveal in the RP
Skills:
Quin is great fighter, he learned how to fight from his uncle and went to fight clubs every Saturday. He is great with a pocket knife. he keeps it with him all the time when he most of the time carves drawings and words into tables/desks. He keeps his past behind him and keeps them deep inside, if you count that as a skill.
Other:

not bad, personality seems to be incomplete but he is accepted!

Status
Not open for further replies.