4. Adept
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. Transgender
Genres
I am fine with many genre's so lay it on me and we can decide if that genre will work.
So lately I have been reading a few manga and have been craving a senpai/kouhai sort of relationship. Though I figured it would be fun to make this a group roleplay and have high school guys live their life. Of course it will be slice of life but it also doesn't have to be purely fluff, nor purely heavy and dark themes. I do not one a one dimensional roleplay if that makes sense. For example maybe a love triangle happens, a student commits murder, someone gets involved in the mafia, a teacher and a student are together, ect. At times it can be pretty tense and serious and at other times it can be lovey dovey and full of romance. It would have aspects of a school life and of real life.

So you would play a student who is 14-18. In grades 10-12, since I want this to have a senpai/kouhai sort of feel to it we are going with japanese high school. Unless you want the grade years to be 9-12 but I figured that wouldn't be too big of a deal if we went with either.

Although this is mxm it will not have sex. Fade to black is fine but take detailed scenes to PM. I was originally going to make this redstar due to the possibility of sex and possible heavy themes but redstar tends to not get bites. So keep it pg-13 between characters. What you choose to do privately in PM is your own business.

If this gets interest I will begin working on the general outline, though this is a school roleplay we will not go in depth of going class by class each period. You can interact in class sure but I am not going to have people talk in one class, make a post saying the next class has started, repeat until the end of the day. That would get old very fast. I just ask people try to post in the same time frame. No one would be interacting with another student at the end of the day while others are still in class. But if needed I can advance the day if people are stuck too long to give other's a chance to interact.

I will make a loose schedule for grades and allow the use of extracurricular clubs one could join. But generally most students of the same grade level will be in the same class. Just to allow people to interact easier. In general this won't have an overall plot but I may make the beginning a bit spicy to get things going. To create tension and the such.

I will not allow people to kill other characters even though I have mentioned someone may murder for plot things. I also will allow bullying IF the player of the character is fine with it. I will make the character sheets have some yes or no questions so that people can know how they can potentially interact with another character.

That is all I have for now but if you have questions or are interested please let me know. Also female NPCs are fine, just no primary character will be female.

Reactions: RAIN.cloud
I maybe interested. I've been wanting to dabble more into MxM anyways.