Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Elementary
  3. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
i play most any
this school is set in a world of steam punk-Victorian era meets modern day in this realm of witches elves vampires wear wolfs and many other creatures of the night...
its after the entrance exams and there is a ball to be held as a way to welcome old and new students back for another wonderful year at the elite masquerade-academy what kind of ball you ask? well a masquerade ball of course! (be anything you like within reason and i hope you enjoy my first thread -^.^-)

School uniform Girls:

Vampire_Knight__Yuki_Kuran_by_Chiharu_chan02_zps1b1de854.jpg

School uniform Boys:

vampireknight_zpscce98ff1.jpg

Name: Sirenity Angel Kamio

Personality: very shy but cheerful kind of hyper naive and somewhat clueless but always careing towards others being the headmasters daughter she is useualy alone due to peoples fear of getting close to her

Bio: not much is known about her past other then the fact that she was adopted by the head master at the beginning of her first high school year

Race: elf

Height: short for her age she stands an even 5'2

Appearance:

masquraderoleplay5_zps3c2d36da.jpg

masqurademask_zps02e5bd73.jpg

(mask for the party)

masquradecostume_zpsfe07d4e5.jpg

(dress for the party)

Last edited:
Name: Cerazi

Personality: Very the common rebel attitude vibe you would get from him at first and on ward though he can get a little charming as well when gets the chances though it might sound a bit rude with wits and hot head attitude and his sarcasm. But it all means well at the end.

Race: Reaper / Draconian

Height: 5'12"

Appearance:
anime-boy-lizard-Favim.com-463813_large.jpg

2013-venetian-masquerade-masks-for-men-theme.jpg

Name: Ver

Personality: Unlike his brother his nicer in his charms though of course his charms aren't for just anyone, more for the sadistic ones mostly. Ver is has giving the mysterious type even though he would gladly tell you about him and even how he feels about you, nice or rude. So his quite opened.

Race: Reaper / Draconian

Height: 6'0"

Appearance:
anime-boy-girl-skeleton-scythe-devil-Favim.com-463607.jpg

Free-shipping-Halloween-Mask-Masquerade-Mask-Men-Baron-Series-5-color-optional-Silver-Red.jpg

roleplay-isaac_zps3f551bdc.jpg

Name: Ares.

Bio: Coming from a history with bloodshed, using his good looks and charms to manipulate his opponents.
He is the son of Zeus and Hera. After years of blood shed a curse was put on Ares, where he could not live without the thick red fluid we call, "Blood".

Personality: Reckless, Non-trusting, independent.

Race: Son of Gods/Vampire

Toleration: Bloodshed, Blood, Existence of the human race, Fighting.

Dislikes: Bloodshed, Blood, Fighting, Loneliness.

maskforisaac_zps1088fe8b.jpg

(Mask for party).

Name: Night Monoke

Personality: Silent, sweet and sometimes sad.

Bio: there is not much you need to know about Her

Race: Dream Lord

Height: 5 foot

Appearance:
mask
tumblr_m8bn9ntLAE1r11lhoo1_500.jpg

Fantasy.Maid.full.1205994.jpg

oh sorry [MENTION=8]Diana[/MENTION] didnt mean to forget i was just about to add something to it later. ^^

im sorry this was my first thread i wasnt sure on all the rules i looked for them when i started on the site but got a little side tracked i feel silly and a little embarrassed...xD

It's fine Alice, we all have to learn; plus this was something small. c:
Don't feel bad~. I didn't even know an OOC was needed! (* o u o *)

most sites iv been too i just do like this (OOC blah blah talk words) you know? o.o i just feel bad cause someone had to fix my mistake i am thankful for it i just feel silly xD

Ah well, oh well!
Now I get to chat with a fellow Alice and the others~. ♫
(When they pop up.)

Status
Not open for further replies.