High School Friends (for lack of a better title)

L

LogicfromLogic

Original poster
Everyone has that one group of friends in high school they remember. some groups continue being groups while others forget about one another.
Not this group, however.
This is a close knit group of eight who've been friends since elementary school, middle school to high school. Now, they are all in college living in a dorm. But they find life is hard as adults, especially those in the gay community, and the gender identity community. Soon, they start a fund to buy their own house, all pitching in every month to the house fund. they've become a family, like any other. They finally get their house, but they find that the neighborhood isn't as accepting, but they fight them. Will the pressure be too much? Friendships are tested, and they all find that some days are much harder than others. Their house turns into a safe house for many people, hosting parties and activity nights.

Basically this roleplay is about the framily, and their struggles. I thought that it'd be a nice rp. Hopefully I'll get some bites.
Spots

We need at least one gay man, one lesbian lady, two transpeople. I want a variety of sexual orientations and gender identities in this rp.

1. Aiden Grims (LogicfromLogic)
2. Jason Kim (Galaxy)
3. Leonard Sang (CrystalTears)
4. Donald Ken Reagan (InindoHero)
The House (six Bedroom, which means at least two pairs will be roommates)
images

Rules
I don't like being one of those stick up the ass people, but there are a few things I want to put in this.

1) Don't leave ANYONE out. All of these people are friends, and yes they will be tested but nobody should be left in the dust.
2) No straight up smut please. While it is allowed, please be respectful to people looking forward to story building and help them build it.
3) No OOC in the roleplay thread. You will be reported if it occurs. Even if it is to say goodnight, please use this thread for that.
4) No anime pictures please
5) Writing style is third person

Character Sheet

Name
Nickname
Race
Sexual Orientation
Relationship
Crush
Area of Study
Family
Picture
Other information about appearance
Clothes
5 Good Personality Traits
5 Bad Personality Traits
History
Other

Last edited by a moderator:
Name
Aiden Grims
Nickname
N/A
Birthdate
4/13/1990
Sex
Female
Race
Irish American
Sexual Orientation
Pansexual emotionally, but Asexual when it comes to sex
Relationship
None (yet)

Crush
None yet
Area of Study
Social work
Family
Aiden's parents and family both disowned him when he came out as transgender. so, his framily is his family.
Picture
tumblr_md4q9hfqy81qam4s1o1_400.jpg

Other information about appearance

N/A
Clothes
What you see in the picture but typically just the vest vs. the coat
Kind
Gentle
Great sense of humour
Doesn't anger easily
Understanding

5 Bad Personality Traits
He can be a bit sensitive
Dismissive if he thinks you are judging him
Argumentative at times
Shy
Timid

History
He grew up in a conservative family. He didn't come out until he was thirteen, and his parents kicked him out for it. He was homeless for most of his youth, but he was able to couch surf. On his junior year, his friends saved enough money for top surgery. so he got his chest removed, but refused to have bottom surgery because he wants people to know that he doesn't have to have male genitals to be a male. He graduated high school, and is now attending college to work with homeless youth. He's had relationship here and there, but so far nothing has stuck.
Other
N/A​

Reactions: CrystalTears
Name:
Jason Kim

Nickname:
Jay

Birthdate:
May 22nd

Sex: Male

Race:
Korean

Sexual Orientation:
Gay

Relationship:
In a relationship. However, the relationship can be somewhat abusive and he's kept that from the framily.

Crush:
N/A

Area of Study:
Music (singing) although currently he volunteers at different children's shelters.

Family:
Mom and dad, though he isn't able to contact them often.

Picture:
e2f0085793429285a3739ce997859cde.jpg

Other information about appearance:
Stands at 5"5', so he is rather short. Lightweight, still works out a bit, has super clear porcelain skin. Dyes his hair occasionally but it's currently platinum blond.

Clothes:
Classy or casual. Includes trench-like coats, button ups, nicely pressed skinny jeans, plaid shirts, sweaters

5 Good Personality Traits:
Very kind and considerate
Fatherly
Open to listening about feelings/emotions
Loyal
Aspires to reach for his goal

5 Bad Personality Traits:
Can't necessarily speak up for himself all the time
Not stern enough
Shy
Jealous
Overcritical

History:
Was born in Seoul, moved to the United States before high school. He's from a very rich family, his dad a professor and his mom a corporate employee, both travelers. He had quite a bit of trouble in highschool to get used to bullying and such but he found a group of friends. Jason revealed to his parents that he was gay and he wanted to become a singer in his freshman year, causing half his family to try and disown him. Nobody in the family was gay and they all had high professions like being doctors and professors. His parents were the most understanding, though a bit timid about it, but they came to accept it eventually. Doesn't talk to anyone in the family but his parents and maybe a cousin or two, considering everyone else is disgusted with him. Graduated highschool and currently goes to a musical college in hopes of becoming a singer, though his main job is volunteer work. Rich, therefore does not need to make money at the moment. Jason is currently dating and they have been for a year but he doesn't want anyone to know that his boyfriend can be somewhat abusive -both verbally and physically- sometimes.

Other:
N/A

Name
"Leonard Sang. I know, it's a weird combination,"
Leonard Sang

Nickname
"Some call me Leon, other calls me Leo. Doesn't really matter for me,"
Leon/Leo

"I was born in 1992, figure it out from there,"

Birthdate
"New Year,"
31st of December

Male

Sex
"I said male!"
Male

Race
"I'm from South Korea, Busan,"
Korean

Sexual Orientation
"You're asking a lot of questions..."
Pansexual

Relationship
"Easier without,"

N/A

Crush
"W- Why would I tell you?"
N/A

Area of Study
"Dancing is pretty much my life,"
Dancing (Mainly dances pop, but can pretty much dance everything. This include formal dances)

Family
"I don't want to talk about it,"
~Mother
~Younger sister
~Father
~Older brother (deceased)
~Uncle (deceased)
(No contact)

Picture
"If I give you this then it's just going to be in the sheet right?"
large (4).jpg

"I know, I'm thin and tall. Congratulations Sherlock,"
~Leonard usually have his hair up in a bundle whenever he has to study.
~He's 5'10 tall (177 cm) and weighs 117 lbs (53 kg)
~Usually mistaken for being a girl due to his small build and long hair

Clothes:
"Something like I am wearing,"
Leonard usually wears clothes that are made out of thin, but not transparent, fabric. It usually goes in sweaters, shirts, skinny jeans, cardigans and t-shirts. Basic and sometimes a bit plain, and dresses very casual to pretty much any occasion.

"Pretty sure 'patience' should be one of them,"
~Loyal
~Patience
~Understanding
~Hardworking for his own goals and dreams and for others
~Caring

5 Bad Personality Traits
"Sick. Of. Answering. Your. Questions,"
~Cold (though his friends knows he doesn't mean everything he says)
~Has some slight problems opening to others
~Pushes himself too far
~Stubborn
~Never sugarcoats anything/Blunt

History
"None of your business,"
Leonard comes from Busan in South Korea, and lived there until his second year of high school. His family owns a clinic that is run through the family, where the oldest sibling is the one that inherits the clinic. Leonard's older brother was unfortunate and ended up in a car accident and died when Leonard had started high school, and therefore the responsibility of the clinic was pushed over to him. However Leonard had no wish to take over the clinic, he wanted to be a dancer, but his family strongly rejected that thought, and told him that 'few ever make it' and 'he wasn't good enough'. It took him only a few months to be fed up with their discouraging words and constant complains about how much of a 'disappointment' he was and how 'he wasn't like his older brother', and ran away from home. He had contacted his uncles countless of times and his uncle had agreed to pay for everything that needed to be done for him to move over to the United States in his second year of high school. Once he had left South Korean and moved to the United States everything went fine, until his third year in high school when his uncle fell ill and died, and from there he had to manage on his own. Leonard have danced his entire life, and has no intentions of stopping, but loves playing the piano and violin on his free time, along with archery and martial arts.

Other
"I'm done. I'm not answering more of your questions,"
N/A

@GALAXY

HELLO! *Smiles innocently*
Totally don't know you! ^^;;

Reactions: GALAXY
I forgot to mention first person isn't really allowed because unless it is all first person it get confusing. But otherwise accepted!

It's not first person, it's just sort of him answering your questions ^^;; Don't worry I always write in third person ;D Thanks for the heads up though! :D

Reactions: LogicfromLogic
Name : Donald Ken Reagan
Nickname : Don Juan You (I don juan anything to do with you).
Birthdate : June, 30th
Sex : Male
Race : Caucasian
Sexual Orientation : Bisexual
Relationship : not yet, extremely loose, very open and active
Crush
Area of Study : Modeling, Art, Literature
Family : Brother, Sister, Mother, Dad, Grand Parents
Picture :

Clothes :
Usually just denim jeans and a white T-Shirt
5 Good Personality Traits : Curious, Diligent, Empathetic, Courteous, Comical
5 Bad Personality Traits : Emotional (Too much), bites off more than he could chew, incautious, hormone driven, Comical
History :
Don was born in 1996. . . He has always been creative and intelligent, always studying or at least doing something. He discovered the delight of sex FAR too young. At the age of thirteen he had been given blow jobs and given blow jobs by a female police officer and a male officer during an interrogation. His habit of being involved with the wrong people all the time had gotten him into this, but he has been horny and driven by his dick since that age. However, he has always loved Art, Modeling and Literature. His career in modeling has made him a lot of money, and his love of art has earned him admirers. He is a gifted author as well, and if he isn't fucking, modeling or making something interesting to look at, he's either reading or writing.
He plays the part of a pure moron all the time, but he isn't trying to really make himself look stupid, he's just joking. For one thing, this act of his can and has given him sexual attention many times over.
Other :
"Bisexual? Now's not the time for a one night stand!"

Reactions: LogicfromLogic