High School DXD Based Roleplay Ideas (2 Ideas)

Which group?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well then I am interested in this.

Actually unless you chose to be a knight Iroh then Dag has been established as a rook like your character.

Don't knights specialize in speed.

Yes.

Queens - All round
Rooks - strength and con
Knights - speed
Bishops - Healing/Magic
Pawns - Up gradable.

Which ones are already taken?

Queen/Rook

1 Knight 1 Bishop and all pawns remain

ill take the knight spot then.

Alright if you make a character who can handle the role it's yours.

Oh so I have to have my CS fit the criteria that is listed there ok give me some time and I'll have the sheet up.

More or less she or he needs to be capable of fighting on par with another knight and be capable of handling high level enemies that the rook would have difficulty keeping up. The rook is meant to take the damage and give it back but a really skilled knight can take out a rook.

My character also has to be a she and yea I know the Knight is meant to out maneuver a rook and wear them done and dodge most hits.

And are there any limits on powers?

Yes they have to be strong but they can't be top tier complete badasses. Granted Ivan is actually near that but he's an NPC and he has a yet to be revealed reason for why he's so strong.

Likewise if you're going to start with a character not as a devil she in your case won't be knowing most anything about the abilities of one.

I think mine will already be a devil.

Yes they have to be strong but they can't be top tier complete badasses. Granted Ivan is actually near that but he's an NPC and he has a yet to be revealed reason for why he's so strong.

Likewise if you're going to start with a character not as a devil she in your case won't be knowing most anything about the abilities of one.

I'm thinking of nexus attacking again the next night and Lamont summoning Ivan and he decides to serve aster if it means saving paisley

Well that's up to you whether she's a servant of another house allied to Aster or under Aster himself. As for you Iroh you should talk in the OOC unless you have a question related to something else.

Status
Not open for further replies.