High School Delusions?! (IC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
uwtl1vC.png
Yuki smiled at Mutou for a bit, but when Rika spoke to him she noticed the other person and looked at Yukio and kept her smile before approaching him, she got pretty brave from just the confidence boost she got from not being laughed at.
"Hey~ d-don't worry...we all just met so it is no problem if you come here~ whats your name? I'm Yuki."

BNdUg9f.png

I kept a smile on as I watched Yuki socialize with Mutou-kun.It's nice to see shy people start opening up,especially Yuki,seeing that she is trying her best.Seeing things like this makes me really happy~ ...though there's something that seemed a bit off with Mutou-kun.He seemed kind of distracted somewhat.Could it be that he has...nah,no.That can't be it.Then again...

I cleared my throat and tilted my head a bit as I spoke."Mutou-kun,are you alright?" I asked in a tone that seemed like a mix of cheerfulness and worry."You aren't starting to get a cough now,are you?".That was probably not the best thing to ask,comparing it to "Are you feeling nervous?" or maybe "Is something bothering you?",but I already asked it,and I can't take it back now.Ah whatever.It's not like I'm asking him anything bad,right?

I visibly jerked in surprise - I was concentrating so much on keeping up appearances that I didn't focus enough on being relaxed so that I could. I wasn't sure if that counted as irony, but it was still rather counter-productive. Luckily, it was just a question I could brush off with ease.
"A cough? Probably not, I think. My breakfasts don't taste that bad."
I chuckled nervously, hoping that my poor attempt at humour would at least set the mood to one I could be comfortable with. Dreadnought seemed to be holding himself back, so I had to keep it like that. I had to make it so I didn't need his influence to get by.

Akane Mori
She smiled sheepishly when Hiromi let go of her hand. "Thank you." She really didn't know how to start any kind of conversation without it being weird, so she refused to even try, but Hiromi spoke once again. "Hey, Akane-san. I'm planning on writing a Light Novel but I need an illustrator. Would you mind if you become my illustrator once I start making one." Akane looked at him once more, processing the information. "Light Novel?" She would have never guessed that he might be writing. But then again, they were all weird enough.

"Um..." It was too tempting. If he was on the same crazy train as she was, then those illustrations might be just what he needs. Besides, that could have keep her busy for a long time and be a reason not to talk too much. She would be busy. She hesitated a bit before she finally nodded lightly. "...S-sure... I would love to." Would she really love to? That she was about to find out. But there was that "Chaos Phantom" part that made her interested. How deep was he in all that? Was he already through what she was? Practice powers on so many dark creatures to forget he was dark as well? She needed to know. Normally she would wait till they would alone, or simply wouldn't ask at all.

After pulling herself, she cleared her throat that was already ok. She was just too nervous. Finally she managed to speak.
"Hey...Hiromi?" She hesitated a bit, but her other self cheered for her to proceed. It always gave her strength that she lacked and took care of her while she was clearing the fields near the Stix. "What is Phantom's goal?" Realising she might have said too much, she added to cover it up. "I mean, what do you want to gain with that part of your personality?" A lot more questions were about to run out of her mouth, but she refused to let them out. It was already to tense.

Last edited:
BNdUg9f.png

Yup,definitely distracted,judging on his sudden movement.I lightly put a hand over my lips as I let out a small giggle.I don't see the connection between the taste of food and coughing,but it was a joke...a joke that I did not quite get.My giggling wasn't faked though,nor my smile.They all just come out naturally,I guess...and sometimes I just unconsciously do it.

"Oh,how rude of me to just jump in the conversation" I put both hands over my lips,but set them down in front of me afterwards."I'm not sure if you have heard my name from other students before,but I am Minamoto Rika",I bowed once and gave Mutou-kun a smile,"It's a pleasure to meet you~"

GwEeFnW.png

Hiromi half-expected that Akane would ask her about his alter ego. It gave him the idea that she was desperatley hiding her Chuunbyou self from the judgmental eyes of society. Something that he hopes to change in the future by showing her that it's alright to be yourself. And what better way to release the Phantom from his bonds.

"Embrace Catastrophe... Destroy to Create.... Phantasm Break!" Hiromi shouted as he stretched his hand and got enveloped in darkness. There, he not only unleashed the Phantom but he became the Phantom as well. He no longer saw his surroundings as a mediocre classroom filled with rowdy teenagers but as a barren wasteland left in a battle between the two armies.

"I was born in a world on the verge of ruin. For eons, Mondo has been the battlefield to decide the fate of the world. Those who labeled themselves as the warriors of light and protectors of life was the Holy Nation of Sacradion. While those who embraced wickedness and the destruction of life was the Tyrannic Legions of Netheros. But for me, Good and Evil is only a matter of perspective. In order to truly save my dying world, I must vanquish the two rival factions and with them, the nightmare of war." The Chaos Phantom stated before Hiromi turned back to normal.

"Or at least that's how I imagined it." He added.

"So what about you, Akane-chan? Do you also have something you'd like to share?" He said to her playfully

MUu4UVu.png
She sat still, looking at Hiromi. In one hand she was impressed, on the other she was scared knowing he suspects. And yet she made it so obvious it hurts. It was a pretty powerful Chuunbyou he had and part of her that she kept hidden desperately wanted to test him. "No, leave me alone..." She thought as she was thinking about his story. She was even less prepared to his next question. "So what about you, Akane-chan? Do you also have something you'd like to share?" She hesitated. "Of course you do sweetie pie. Come on now, don't be shy..." It wasn't her own mental voice that said that. It was the part she would rather loose if she could. "Leave him alone." Akane said to herself, barely even producing a sound. She looked at Hiromi and then at Aya that might be wondering the same thing by now. "Uh...I-I don't think so..." The other part whined annoyed. "You're such a coward...let me handle this, honey." Before Akane could protest, it all went black for her for a moment. After that, she saw through the eyes of someone else. To others, no physical change could be visible, but...

"Actually!" Akane (or what supposed to be her) spoke louder than she usually do and looked up at Aya. Around her black aura appeared. She only saw dark void and three of them in the middle. It was perfect, just as she wanted. "My, my, aren't you full of life sweetie?" She then turned to Hiromi and got up approaching him. "Well, no wonder she got so nervous. You're quite a looker, aren't ya?" She came closer, poking his chest teasingly. "But how about you get to your awesome form for Akane, huh? She would appreciate it." (Supposedly) Akane grinned, showing her now sharp fangs. "Or... maybe you want me to get it out for you." As she leaned towards Hiromi, she wasn't aware of the classroom that watched shocked. "That's enough!" Her lips almost touched his, when suddenly classroom got back into sight and many of jaws were dropped down. "W-what?" Her eyes widen in realisation, and she pushed Hiromi away gently, blushing like a tomato. "I-I-I'm sorry..." She bowed her head down. "You shouldn't have asked that."
Before he could ask anything more, she hurried pass him and headed towards the toilet, not minding that she might be late for class or that all her things were left there. She spoke to herself. "W-why would you do that?" Voice in her head chuckled seductively. "Oh please, you liked him as soon as he spoke to you. You should thank me." Akane hissed. "Shut up!" Few students in the hallway turned to look at her strangely. "Nobody will ever talk to me if you go on with that..." She decided to keep quiet, she didn't want to turn out the bigger psycho than she already did. Voice yawned. "What? You have to admit it was fun. Besides, it is your fault that you won't let me loose and cooperate. Then we would be one." Akane didn't answer, but she moved forward faster.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Accelerator
p1Ig1dL.png

I watched as the event unfolded. It was quite the spectical. I watched excitedly, to think that Akane, of all people, would be like me! It was a dream come true! "Oh, Oh! Me next!" I stepped back, and cleared my throat. "Relinquish Sensibility... Obliterate fear... Banishment this world!"

"Please calm your enthusiasm. I am indeed the Queen of the Pit. If it is a challenge you are seeking, fear not. I will gladly accept any. However, if you value your life, I suggest you walk away. However..." Aya took up a defensive pose. "If you are here to return me to the royal family, then you will see no kindness here. I will attack mercilessly. I care not for the frilly life that was given to me."

"You get the idea." I looked between the two of them. "I propose that we meet up after school and discuss this further. All in favor?"

BNdUg9f.png

Yup,definitely distracted,judging on his sudden movement.I lightly put a hand over my lips as I let out a small giggle.I don't see the connection between the taste of food and coughing,but it was a joke...a joke that I did not quite get.My giggling wasn't faked though,nor my smile.They all just come out naturally,I guess...and sometimes I just unconsciously do it.

"Oh,how rude of me to just jump in the conversation" I put both hands over my lips,but set them down in front of me afterwards."I'm not sure if you have heard my name from other students before,but I am Minamoto Rika",I bowed once and gave Mutou-kun a smile,"It's a pleasure to meet you~"

"Minamoto Rika, hm? A fine name!"
"Well, that worked out. Sort of."
I'd managed to keep the voice out of this reply, but what I'd said was still rather odd, more akin to something an enigmatic noble would say in a cheesy action show for children. Nevertheless, I still managed to keep my cool. I wasn't screwing up. Not now. Not when it mattered. I had to control Dreadnought, use him to my advantage. But what to use the advantage on?
"WORLD DOMINATION."
Dreadnought was certainly not helping with his suggestions.
"So", I said trailing off a little, "This weather... It pleases me, though the breeze irritates to no end."

GwEeFnW.png

Hiromi was completely astonished when he witnessed the sudden change of character that Akane had undergo. It looked like she did a complete 180 degree turn from her usual meek and flusterred self to an overconfident, mischievous and aggressive self. He had to makea wild guess that this was her chuunibyou self and from the looks of it, she doesn't have any control of her own creation.

"Based on my experience with chuunibyou cases, take-overs usually happen when the patient has experienced extreme cases of loneliness and hopelessness. In a way, the patients chuunibyou side becomes another personality. More like two individuals with different personalities sharing the same body." Hiromi thought.

However, he was taken aback when she told him that he had looks. Something that he was quite well aware of due to the frequent cases of stalking he went through on his first two years of high school. Unlike most people, he didn' t boast about his looks rather he preferred them not to stand out as much.

"Well not really. I there are way more handsome guys in this school than me." Hiromi replied modestly before laghing nervously. However, he sensed a collective dark aura forming as 90% of all the girls in class stared daggers at Akane. What added fuel to the fire was when Akane came so close to him that only a minute inch of a gap seperated their lips from each other. It was up-close that he realized how beautiful she was but it felt unnatural since this wasn't exactly her true self doing this rather her chuunibyou side. During those moments, he could feel himseof blushing so intensely that he was sure tha his entire face turned beet red. Couple that with the rapid beating of his heart, he was ready to kiss Akane's lips right then and there until she appeared to regain control of herself when she pushed him back and ran away.

"Well... she really needs to control that side of her." He thought.

Reactions: Ritual Lobotomy
uwtl1vC.png
Yuki looked at Mutou and Rika and joined in on their talk. "T-the weather? I guess....it is nice..." she tried to somehow join in,but it war hard for her to talk to others already and it didn't help that she felt kind off uneasy around Mutou or overall people that she didn't know that long, which applies to everyone.
"The way you talk sometimes is funny, I think I like you..:" she giggled, that just sounded weird...didn't it?
She didn't worry about it and laughed it of awkwardly. "Ugh...I'm bad with people..."

muu4uvu-png.26902

After she got a grip on herself, and her face finally came back from deep red, to flawlessly pale as it usually was, Akane stood in front of the mirror, washing her hands and face. "I still can't believe you dared to do that." Girl that was on her way out of the bathroom turned to her and frowned. "Do I know you?" Akane proceeded to answer, but her subconscious self was faster as she smirked mischievously. "No? But you could. After all, I'm people's worst nightmare. You might watch your pretty head on your way out. I can tell it's fragile." The girl jerked and hurried out. "Freak!" Akane turned to the mirror, seeing her eyes becoming naturally greenish again. She sighed. "That was really unnecessary." She frowned when her reflection grinned on it's own. She referred to that other part with just her last name, Mori. "Unnecessary? Please, we both know the girl is bad news. You heard what she called you."

"Yes, right after you scared the hell out of her." Akane frowned and washed her face once more trying to ignore her own reflection.
"And please just...at least leave me be in the classroom. I do not want everyone to hate me there." She jerked when Mori laughed. "Ahahaha...ah cracks me up even to think of it. You should have seen their faces when you made a move on that guy." Akane coughed, blushing mildly again remembering that awkward situation. "His name is Hiromi." Mori nodded leaning towards her on the other side of the mirror. "Yes well, he is quite popular. Good going." Akane growled at mirror in defence. "That is YOUR fault, not mine. And he probably hates me now." Mori rolled her eyes. "Poor naive Akane. What would you do without me? It was obvious he wanted it as well. If you just allowed me to..."

"Shut up, shut up! I don't need anyone I told you already!" Mori hushed her, lowering her voice. "Hey! You want more trouble? Keep it down psycho case." She sighed and crossed her arms. "Well fine then. I'll just take the rest of the day off." Akane nodded. "Thank you." With another smirk, Mori took on the exact pose Akane had, and blend in to become the usual reflection. She stood there for a while, making sure she is ready to come back. Then she realised, it was just another fail. Who cares? She walked slowly and breathed in and out, before getting back into the classroom. She was pretty unsatisfied that teacher was still nowhere to be seen. That allowed everyone to stare back at her as she entered the classroom. "Just great." She mumbled to herself.

Ignoring mad glares the best she could, she approached to Hiromi and Aya standing on a safe distance, bowing down respectfully first to Aya.
"I apologise if you felt left out it was not my intention." Then she turned to Hiromi avoiding an eye contact before she bowed. "And I...I apologise to you for the i-inconvenience." She got to her seat and sat down, sighing in relief and taking off her strange hat. Her dark hair fell downwards as if it was relaxing. She chuckled. "Well at least I apologised without screwing things up." Scratching her head she thought how it went well at least on that matter.

• Love
Reactions: Accelerator
I reeled at the revelation that Yuki liked me. It wasn't the phrasing that caught me off-guard - if anything, I was used to people saying things wrong. Dreadnought's interference in my speech was testament to that. No, it was the simple thought that she didn't try and back away from me slowly. Immediately, the façade broke, and my mind shattered. This wasn't good. This wasn't what I had prepared myself for. This was the exact opposite of what I had prepared for.
"I- Well- Erm-"
I remained frozen in pace, spouting gibberish like the nervous wreck that I was.
"Curses! She found your weakness! Friendliness!"
"Shut it, Dreadnought, you're not making this any better."

Last edited by a moderator:
Rika Minamoto

Well that escalated quickly.I wasn't sure if Yuki meant that in a romantic way or just as a friendly way...it was a bit hard to tell.I felt the awkwardness in the air.

"N-no,it's alright,Yuki!You'll get used to it" I gave Yuki a thumbs up that went along with a smile and wink.It wasn't a thing to actually kill the awkwardness,but it was a way to trail off from the topic...unless they want to keep talking about it.Somehow I suddenly felt like a little teasing was appropriate at that situation.

"Wow,Yuki-chan and Mutou-kun...now that I think about it,you two seem like a cute couple~" I let out a small giggle,then I clapped my hands together and both gave them my signature sweet smile."I'll make sure to list both of you up for the first dance in one of the upcoming school festivals~"

Miyoshima-sensei entered the classroom like she always did, with a little skipping to her feet since the first day of classes made her pretty excited. Actually, tons excited. She couldn't wait to see the new faces of Inayama High as they start their new lives as seniors. But her biggest fear?

"Aww, how cute!"
"...Hey kid, are you lost?"
"The elementary school is just across the street!"
"Are you perhaps one of the teachers' daughters?"

That.

"Listen here! I'm your homeroom teacher, not some little kid!" She made a pouty expression that was supposed to tell that she is displeased over what they thought her to be, but it looked more like a little kid's pout who had her toy taken away from her.

"Alright, we'll play along, chibi-sensei."
"We already know what 1 + 1 is. What else is there for you to teach?"
"Shush! You're gonna make her cry! Don't be so mean!"

"Hey! It's Miyoshima-sensei to you! And for the record, I don't cry over every little thing! Only TV dramas..." She said that last part with a whisper. Luckily, no one heard her.
"Anyways! It's almost time for the opening ceremony! Wouldn't want to miss that, would we? Let's go~!"

Daishima-sensei always got nervous whenever he has to be a homeroom teacher to a new batch of second years. He feared that one of the students might recognize him as Haedus Diederich, The First Demon Assassin. But he made absolutely sure that all the traces of Haedus Diedrich were erased from the internet. He will never make the same mistake of only closing his website, because someone as popular as him back then would still have a lot of followers. His "teachings" would be carried over to his "disciples", and they will have no hesitation to spread the word of the Demon Assassin. He did his best to look so different from his past self so no one would recognize him. Unfortunately, this little "change" garnered him fangirls. Well, it's a lot better than having fanboys in the internet, but it definitely wasn't something to be proud of. Sooner or later, one of the students would confess to him, and he doesn't have the guts to turn them down. And even if he doesn't turn them down, he's going to be in a lot of trouble. He just sighed all those thoughts off, figuring that he was over-thinking things . He opened the door to Class 2-B, and as if instantaneously, all the girls' attentions went towards him. The loud classroom became quiet almost immediately after he took his first step in the room.

"Uhh..." he muttered under his breath, as if he could never get used to all the girls staring at him the minute he steps inside the classroom. "I'm Akashi Daishima, your homeroom teacher. I believe it's almost time for the opening ceremony. Shall we?"

Kiriyama-sensei, as usual, went to her class later than anyone. She honestly didn't care about them, what she cared about more was the fact that that asshole just broke up with her the other day. He said he wasn't good enough for her. That lying son of a bitch! Kiriyama-sensei knew that what he meant was the exact opposite of what he said. She was so pissed off that she went drinking again to ease her pain, and she probably had the most shots in one night last night. Needless to say, she felt like shit the next day, which happened to be the first day of classes. She had no idea up until recently, when she received a text message from Daishima. And before anyone asks, Daishima already turned her down a year ago. She entered her homeroom class, still feeling like shit from last night, but she had to because it's her job and no one would date a broke-ass. As expected, the whole class got bored because she took too long and they started making a mess of the classroom, not like she cared.

"Alright, listen here, you little shits. Name's Ritsuko Kiriyama. But that doesn't matter, you'll just end up calling me sensei anyways. The opening ceremony's up next, and we're late. But who cares? You're third years, and you've already gone through all that bullshit. Let's just get it over with already."

• Love
Reactions: Ritual Lobotomy
uwtl1vC.png
Yuki went completely red as she was told to be cute with Mutou and looked away from the group. "Y-you..I'm....u-uh...." she looked down unable to respond to this, she never heard anything as crazy as this before, but it somehow made her happy too, she felt like Rika and her would probably get along well, or she would be burning her with eternal darkn....no lets not go there. "I...think....you...overdid it...." she brought out before she saw the teacher step in, she was silent before, but now the silence felt kind off scary. Yuki nodded as he spoke about the opening ceremony and her blush disappeared, in class she would get serious, she really cared about her grades and what the teacher thought of her. Somehow she felt like she saw him before, but that would be crazy, she just reads in forums or that sort of thing, and no teacher would be in the same forum as her, or browse the same websites..

7HRpaBF.png

"Nice to meet you Hikari. And regarding that speech, I'd gladly help. Just shoot me with what you've got so far."

"Ahh, well..."

"Listen here! I'm your homeroom teacher, not some little kid!"

I bite my tongue and look over in the direction of the doorway. Honestly I'm a bit glad an interruption happened sooner rather than later because for some reason it feels like this other boy is trying a bit too hard to talk to me (or maybe that's just the impression I'm getting...). Sigh. Well, I have to admire him I guess. After dropping my darker-than-it-already-is past and coming here, there's no way I can just dive into a conversation like him. What do normal people even talk about again? It's been too long.

"Hey! It's Miyoshima-sensei to you! And for the record, I don't cry over every little thing!"

Oh?.. Oh... I came in before school started a few weeks ago with my parents as they explained the whole gender thing to the staff, and although I didn't see the principle, I did have the chance to meet my homeroom teacher Miyoshima-sensei before hand. Just recalling meeting her makes me understand why there's a commotion going on over there (especially as I can't even see her with that group of boys in the way).

"Anyways! It's almost time for the opening ceremony! Wouldn't want to miss that, would we? Let's go~!"

I stand up and look at the friendly boy next to me with my head tilted slightly to the side, smiling while I say

"I guess you'll hear what I've written so far later ^^".

"Say what."
"Say WHAT?!"

I looked between Yuki and Rika, mouth opening and closing like I was a fish out of water. This was bad - really bad. Not only had she exploited my weakness, but she was also finding new ways to poke holes in my armour. I couldn't stand for this. neither could Dreadnought. We had to make a stand, before anyone got the wrong idea.
"Me? Part of a cute couple? You speak nonsense, girl! Tell me, does this look like the face of someone who would attend one of your petty dances? Do I seem like I would engage in such pointless activities as being in a couple? Fool!"

Coming into class late was a thing that Yashiro regularly did, and whoever his teacher was was going to have to get used to it. The slacker himself was sitting outside the main door of the school, deep in sleep. Well, obviously not deep enough. The sounds of footsteps were heard by his ear and that startled him quite a bit. He did not like to be bothered when he was asleep, although he did choose quite a bad place to take a nap. Yashiro slowly opened his eyes before they became as wide as can be. The footsteps were not coming from students, but from walking suits of mechanical armor, or "mechs" for short. His HUD (Heads Up Display) showed that he was slowly losing health by staying in an idle position, and that he needed to move and fast. But it was too late. One of the mechs sighted him and gave him a sly grin before pointing. He reeled back before closing his eyes and moved his hands over his face, trying to protect whatever party of his body that he could. The footsteps were gone and he reopened his eyes to the normal world. He sighed in relief, but was quite angry with his body. Random instances like these have been happening through out his life...could it have been him staying up late to play video games? He chuckled at his thought. Video games NEVER have ever made him tired in his life.

Yashiro stood up before leaning backwards a bit, stretching himself while popping his back. He finished by leaning over in a slouch like manner, then stood up straight. His backpack was already on his back and judging by the students who had passed him a few minutes ago, he was late for class. The slacker walked rather slowly through the halls, usually taking detours here and there to scope out new places to mess around. Although it was his third year in the school he had to make sure that there were no places changed or missing. Seeing that the one by the stairwell, the corner in the lunchroom, and the bench by the vending machine were in check, he proceeded to class. Or at least he should have. He was completely sidetracked by the machine and glued his face to the front, looking around to find his favorite drink and he did.

"Mission complete...prepare for extraction!"

The statement was rather loud, getting him odd looks from students who were passing by, but who cared anyways? They were just lowly level ones who didn't know a thing about the game we call real life. He shook his head from his train of thought. The games actually were getting to him. He slipped money into the machine before pressing a button for the lemon-lime combination he called Spritzer. He pulled it out of the bottom before walking rather quickly to class this time around. He was actually eager to see who his new classmates would be, even though he wouldn't talk to most of them. Yashiro walked into the 3-C class, seeing students already seated. He didn't care, and he gave the teacher a glare for a moment. He looked her up and down, and she was quite the broad. But he couldn't hit on teachers, that was just awkward. Yashiro was NEVER awkward...or so he thought. He decided to even make walking towards his desk a game, stumbling through the maze of desks while getting a flurry of "What?" and "Heys!" from the students. He shrugged at their statements, before moving to his desk. He noticed that the one in front of him was vacant as well and he grinned at this. He placed his bag on the ground before pushing the desk closer together and laying across them as if they were a bed. He popped the Spritzer tab off before taking a sip, noticing the looks he was getting from others, even the teacher. Yashiro turned to give her a look before simply saying.

"What?"

Rika Minamoto

That was the first time someone called me a fool,but it didn't really affect me.I actually find his reaction a bit funny.On the other hand,I saw Yuki's reaction coming miles away.

"Oh Mutou-kun,there is no need to deny it.As a matter of fact,you do look like someone who would be in both activities~" I teased.I would've went on if the teacher didn't show up.I turned to go and sit on the seat I chose,but looked over my shoulder and looked at Mutou with a smile."Don't worry,I won't tell anyone~" I winked,holding up a finger over my nose and lips before I turned back around and headed back to my seat,letting my brown hair sway behind me.

"She is SO dead."
"I couldn't have put that better myself."
Frankly, rather than embarrassing, Rika's teasing came off as irritating. I hated people like her - they always held themselves above everyone else, looking down on the little guy, seeing him as little more than a puppet to be made to dance at their leisure. I knew people like her. Oh, they always said they had good intentions, and they always seemed to be innocent to everyone else. But I knew their true faces. I knew her true face. People could accuse me of judging her too quickly, but I'd been put through enough to know she wasn't to be trusted. So I made it clear that I didn't trust her. I made it clear I knew who she was. I made it clear I knew what she was. I muttered in a voice just loud enough for her - and only her - to hear.
"Listen, wench. You make one more move against me, and I shall take that pretty face of yours, along with a collection of VERY sharp pencils, and I'll-"
I was cut off by the teacher arriving. So much for death threats. Still, if it got her to stay away from me, and if it scared her, that was enough for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.