High School Apocalypse

• Thread starter ThatBioshockInfiniteChick
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sasha was sleeping in the librarly again. He had stayed up late last night reading some horror stories and he was absolutely in no condition to do anything by the time he had gotten to the school. He had decided that it would be much better to jsut skip the first two classes and go sleep at the librarly, rather than go there, fall asleep during the classes and get punished. What's even wore, it wouldn't be his first time and his parents warned him that if he didn't change his habits they'd not buy him any books that were not for school. Sasha could not evne begin to guess how lucky he was, for his classroom was the first one to be attacked. Even though the librarly was fulll of people, he did not notice anything, as he was sleeping with his headphones and volume turned high up. What woke him up was a boy hitting his chair with his back, as he sobed on the floor. (@KuroHime I made it as if that's your character, as we are at the same point of the story atm, if you don't agree, jsut act as if it's some other guy, I guess) The movement woke Sasha up from his deep sleep and he looked around.
- My Gosh, there are more people here than in an exam day! - he poundered - Usually it's jsut a few asians studying up and me, reading some fiction...
Sasha look at his phone to see whether it wastime to join the third class of the day, but unfortunatelly his battery was dead. That forced him, although unreluctantly, to ask the boy sobing on the floor next to him. The boy seemed quite non-responsive and Sasha pushed him, a bit annoyed by the inconvenience. As he did that, something in the crowd of peopel got his attention. He stood for a few minutes, scratching his head, as in his sleep-deprived state he couldn't really inderstand what made his sences to go highwire. finally he understood it, though. One girl, sitting on a table with her friends wassweating and coughing. What made him open his mouth in amazemnt were the few greenish-yellow spots on her naked shulder. He had heard of the killheat virus, although he did not really listen much to the news. He had been laughing at the people wearing masks on the streets to avoid it as he believed that noone would die before his time comes. And he did not feel like dieing either. As a hoor-fiction fan he knew the stories of people sick with that virus twisting into something... not human. He had to get out of the librarly and, because the girl was one of the most popular in the school, he decided to do it without raising attention. He was present in the librarly every day, so there'd be nothign wierd with him leaving it now, right? But as he went to the door, a boy stopped him:
- What do you think you're doing?! - he shouted, almost frantically. Sasha could sense a hint of madness in his voice and the stains from tears on his clother were fresh
- I am leaving, I have class to go to - he answered in the most calm manner
- c-class...CLASS? CLASS??? - the boy shouted, mad with anger - DO YOU THINKYOU ARE FUNNY??? - he hit Sasha in the stomach and he barely had any breath left
- What... what the heck is wrong wwith you, prick? - he yelled back, as a few people held the boy down - If not anything, the pain fully awoke me. - he thought to himself
- Don't you see what has happened outside! - some peopel yelled! - were you sleeping?
- Uuum... yes? - he confessed, while looking at the teacher whose classed he had skipped
Several guys laughed at him, but eventually he was explaiend the situation.
- And your genous plan is to sit here and wait for the dead to pile up, in hope for someone to pick you up?
- Yes, the military will come, remain calm - the princiapl said, but his voice was anythin BUT calm!
- You dumb motherfuckers... - Sasha laughed with a dark laughter as he though to himself - No one is gonan risk their lives to save us. At msot, we would be given merciful death by a nuke or something....
- You will not open the door!!! - several people shouted at him.
At times like that agression and anger took the best of most people. Nothing was more pathetic than an angry mob, where the sanity had stepped back for the conformistic madness. However luck, once again favoured him, as the girl he had noticed collapsed from the chair on which she had been vegatitin for, what he now thought, was quite a long time.
- Are you okay, Bella (yes, I couldn't help myself, guys hahaha) - sevral people asked, as they came near her
-She is not alright, you idiots, she is infected!- Sasha said abruptly
- No! No! She didn't even come near them! - Her boyfriend shouted
- Get back, Jacob! Don't you see the spots! - a couple of guys shouted
- No, she is jsut sick - some of the girls answered back
As the teachers intervened, soon the whole room was filled with yelling people, at the verge of startign to fight.
- That's not good - Sasha thought - at this rate every undead in the school will be drawn here...
He looked at the principal who was yellign at the students, with the keys handing from his belt. Sasha knew the large brozne key to the librarly and as he recognised his only chance, he quickly snatched it and, under the cover of the dissarray, opened the wooden door. Several people turned at him, but by the time they had triedto stop him, he was already out. He wouldn't stand there to die with those morons! He would try to survive on his own. There was too much stuff for him to discover and read before he died!

(Sorry for the long post guys, but since it was my first entry I supposed I should introduce me character properly)

An Hour Ago
2886227-casey_jones_cover.jpg
Jack was mopping something up in the hallway when he heard the panic on his little radio on top of the janitor's cart, the guy on the radio seemed like he was so distraught, what the hell was going on?
As he approched the radio, setting his mop against the wall he picked up the radio and no sooner than he did it cut short and all he could hear was a light hum, like the signal had been lost, as he turned the nob he put the radio up to his ear to try make out some kind of signal, but he couldn't get anything but the occasional static.

Jack set the radio down and let out a sigh, "Thing's busted I guess..." and he grabbed his mop once more, just as he did he heard the clammering of students and teachers alike busting out of classrooms and running round like crazy people, He tucked himself against the wall and watched as everyone frantically knocked each other over trying to get to a thousand different places at once. Scooting down the wall he grabbed the handle on a door, luckily the nearest Janitor's closet and tugged himself in there, leaving his cart out in the hallway. He locked the door behind him and sat down in the chair behind him.

"What the hell was that?...." He said lightly as he scratched his head, rolling his chair over to the security cameras he put his hand on one that led to the cafeteria and turned it to him and squinted. He saw some kid go running through the Cafeteria, followed by some other student who by the looks of it, might have been beaten up by the other kids. But as he continued watching, His heart started racing as he saw the student leap onto another student and latch onto his neck, tearing some skin off.

Jack looked to the door as he heard more screams and people running past the door, and some even tugging at the handle, for only a second then they would go away, every now and again someone would stop and start beating on the door, but it never lasted very long. Jack stood up from his chair and stepped back slowly into a rack of jackets he had, his heart pounding. What the hell was going on? Deciding very quickly he was going to simply wait this out, and hope someone came along to stop all this, he propped the chair up against the handle of the door, just in case. Then sat in the corner of the closet, taking a pack of smokes from his pocket, and lighting one, Jack just stared at the door as hours past.

((Addison wouldn't punch a guy :/ but if thats not him then the rest is fine -him bumping into the chair like-))

Was this guy for real? Addison actually couldn't believe what he was hearing. Class? You care about being late for class? PEOPLE ARE DYING! was all he could think but his lung refused to give breath to his thoughts and make him speak.
Kain is dead ... Well ... maybe he got away, maybe he's safe somewhere? Addison wasn't totally sure, he'd barely seen Kain he'd ran so fast. The more he thought about it, now that his head wasn't spinning so much, he grew faintly hopefully,perhaps he wasn't dead, perhaps there was a chance. But he was scared of getting his hopes up incase he'd been right the first time when he assumed his boyfriend was dead or zombie-fied.

Addison hadn't noticed the sick girl when he'd first staggered in, and now, seeing Sasha's panicked escape ... he wondered if he to was unsafe here ... but didn't know where else to go ... Where was a safe spot in this hell hole?! In a moment of blind panic he bolted for the door too. He needed to find strong survivors. He needed to become stronger like them, but where were they?

He hated horror films so he never watched Zombie Apocalypse things and wasn't sure where to begin, but he knew he needed to arm himself with something ... anything. He kept sprinting, looking for other survivors, looking for a weapon when suddenly something caught his eye. The fire alarm, and beneath it in a glass case, was an axe for chopping down locked doors to help people trapped during a fire. He smashed the "In case of emergency break glass" window with his elbow and yanked the axe out, running and running to try find someone, clutching the axe for dear life.

(nah, the punching part is done by another guy :D )
- Are you fucking stupid! - Sasha couldn't believe his eyes as he saw the boy who had earlier bumped into him smash a glass and extract the dulled fire-fighter axe. - You might as well start hinging, if you want to bring every single one of them to us. - as he was saying this, grim grunting noises came from the nearby stairs. Sasha had to admit to himself that it was not entirely the other guy's fault for attracting the living dead, since he had also made quite a bit of noise while dismantling one of the longer steel pipes to use as weapon. It was him being cranky due to lack of sleep that made him scold him, but as he saw theguy looking at him surprised at his presence, he pointed out to the sounds drawing closer to them:
- Well if you wanna suicide I'm not gonna stop you, but if not I'd suggest you move your fat butt - his voice was now a mere whisper, as he ran, soundlessly, towards the nearest window and attempted to open the glass.

Last edited:
"I'm not sitting around and hiding, I'm going to find Kain, and if he's one of them, I'm putting him out of his misery. If hes not, I'm finding him alive and killing every one of those bastards that crosses my path." Addison hissed. He'd had his moment of utter despair and now he was a force to be reckoned with, he was nothing but rage directed at these zombies. Totally unlike his usual passive self.

He swung the axe, getting a feel for its weight till he was comfortable. "And you do not call a guys butt fat fyi." he quipped rather sarkily. "If you want to survive this, you need a weapon, hiding isn't going to work forever."

The army was approaching. Addi's pulse was racing, or maybe his heart had stopped entirely, he couldn't tell, he couldn't feel.

Gamzee remained silent, and near flat against his locker as the hord of living, and some dead, zipped past his tall, slender frame. Why the hell is everyone motherfuckin' trippin over some undead assholes? It's not like they're defenceless. As his thoughts scrolled downwards through his mind, his pale arm extended into the red-metaled locker, retrieving a pair of metal juggling pins. he loved juggling, and he loved being a clown. Even some of the school bullies are motherfuckin runnin. Bunch of asshats. I bet the sick motherfuckers are friendly, anyway. He turned to the now nearly-cleared out hallway, metal pins in hand. He was a mere 6 yards from a small freshman girl, her skin rotting and green-grey. Gamzee saw no reason to panic whatsoever, really. Maybe they just wanted to talk about shit. Maybe they weren't mindless.
As he thought to himself, the zombie girl lunged forewrads with a sickoning gurgle scream, arms extended towards the juggalo's shoudlers. Gamzee, having more than enough time to avoid this, stepped to the side, letting her fragile head slam into his ajar locker. She was stunned, her neck pressing against the rim of the locker beside it.
But, even if they're not friendly-
His foot pressed itself against the locker door, his leg tensing up in preperation.
-I STILL GET TO MOTHERFUCKING SLAUGHTER ALL OF THEM!
His leg bucked forewards, causing the locker to snap against the neck of the poor, undead creature. The snapping of bone and clanking of metal was audiable just before the splatter, then steady drip drip of bodily fluids came.
"I never had much motherfuckin empathy, anyway."
He turned from the headless body of the zombie, making his way out of the school.

Attachments

• hgam_zps2ecce1c2.png
    hgam_zps2ecce1c2.png
    265.1 KB · Views: 2
Status
Not open for further replies.