High School Apocalypse

• Thread starter ThatBioshockInfiniteChick
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anya, with her pink haired partner ran to the library. "They are on their way" Anya announced. Everyone cheered except for Pandora who kept complaining that nobody was coming. Anya finally turned to her "if nobody's coming like you claim then fine...but we have to try." She grabbed her backpack and put it on the ground. She focused as she fished through her backpack and took out the radio. "I told them where we are..." she said "and gave them directions."

Countlessly walking through the halls sane Okasaki heard people talking and ran in side seeing wright away a girl with pink hair.

Everyone was hiding in the library and when Anya saw him she immediately pulled out a club she made herself and got ready to fight.
"Anya what are you doing?" the Principle asked, "he's one of us."
Anya didn't keep her eyes off of him. "He's mentally unstable" she said clutching the club tight. "I saw him murder people, he even tried to murder me" she said. "Go! Your not welcome here!" she shouted.

what are you talking about I don't remember..... AHHHHHHHH! MY HEAD HURTS SO MUCH!

"The most danderous people don't even know that they are insane"
She says. "I said go! Your not welcome here!" Anya said. The crowd murmured in confusion. The principle gives the boy one look. "I think we should give him a chance" he says. Sally clung onto Anya.

I have to tell you all something, principle you know my father Ezo wright? He transferred me here for the private mental class because I have two personalities ones insane and ones a sane shy one that's me.

Anya looked at him "do you know when he's going to come?"

it's only when I remember the horrible thought of my mother getting killheart. But it only happens three days after my last change

Anya sighed "what do you then suggest we do with you..your a killer!"

Pandora got furious by the minute. That was it. She didn't want to stay in this school full with crazy people while the Undead lurked around.

She moved towards the door, sorrowful expression and smirked at the girl. Oh hell just broke loose.
" well, I don't know for you guys.. But I'm going. I refuse to stay here and risk to be eaten alive because some of you don't even know how to Kill someone.. I'm out of here!" She said angrily to them, before dashing from the library trying to reach downstairs.

Pandora had to get to a car or bus. She had to drive away from this and get to her brother before it's was to late.

Running quickly, she reached the front of the school meeting there a hoard of Zombie classmates.

" Shit! Let the show begin then .. Arghhhh!!" She ran towards the few undead, swinging her bat and crashed two of them to the ground moving forward where a mini van set.

well...you cant kill me by feeding me the the undead well.. you can but I won't get killheart im immune and if you kill me you won't be able to extract my blood to creat a cure. Also to make you believe me I will show you my bite I have had for two months. *shows bite*

Looking at the girl with the club he remembers her from some where! You are Anyu from kinder garden it's me Okaski the one who would sit alone in the dark corner

Anya said "We will die if you snap and we will die if we don't have the cure...so what now" she says to him. Sally looked up at Anya and clung onto her some more. Anya sighed hating this but she had no choice. "Fine" she growled and put her weapon away. After two hours of waiting three military vans came with army men and ammunition. Everyone got into the van and Anya warned that Okasaki was mentally ill so they put him into a seperately van. They drove off, Anya was holding Sally.

Rocking his head back and forward he starts to cry.
mother I will kill him and get revenge on you he whispered to himself.

Last edited by a moderator:
When the truck stopped Okasaki was confused. He looked outside the window of the truck and there was nothing there just a highway. Then he heard a noise. "Its a horde!!!!" Crap a horde we're going to die if we don't go back! Then every truck turned around and drove back and took a different root.

Michael a young man would be sitting in one of the vans.. his hair silver and his eyes a dark blue color.. he had his arms crossed while in the back he stayed quiet and to himself. He had on a black scarf and a tight long sleeve shirt. He had on baggy pants and black leather boots he turned looking outside showing no emotion just glaring at the horrible events occurring

Attachments

• 7084012083453810122.jpg
    7084012083453810122.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 2
Cassidy sat huddled in the shop room, a hammer in one hand and a staple gun in the other. James, her boyfriend, stared through the window with a mallet in his hand. "I can't believe this is happening." he whispered, turning from the window to look at Cassidy. "Why does it have to be now?"
"I'm not sure." she whispered back, nearly jumping out of her skin as an old nail fell to the floor.

Yoko hummed soft game tunes as he strolled through the hallways, swiftly stabbing any 'Walker' that crossed his path. He was a recent transfer student from Canada, but he wasn't ethnicity of that area per say. His father was German, while his mother was a strong Russian woman. He had predicted something bad would happen if they moved here, but he was ready for it. He carried his large backpack around with him as the outbreak grew, having a medical condition that would forbid him form feeling pain, should he be bitten or hurt. After stepping outside he got on his motorcycle and sped off without his helmet, sighing as he passed by teens being bitten and eaten by the undead. Some begged for help, but were too cornered for him to do anything. "Oh well...better luck next time.." Yoko shrugged and held his sword out, slicing everything in his path on his way to his secluded home. He looked around for a small girl he knew that was homeless, and he was planning on taking her in while his parents were safe in Russian for now. "Where are you..." He sped through alleys and streets, his stitched grin spreading while he killed more of the undead. "Maybe I'll find someone else to take along as well.."

The truck was back on the road when it suddenly crashed causing Okasaki to bump his head. I'm bleeding, he said. Be got out of the truck and saw the driver was dead. Kawasaki took the gun from the corpse and took all the supplies in it. All the other trucks where on another path! Kawasaki was left alone. He was walking around and killing the undead with the machete he found in the truck trying not to waste bullets. He then climbed a tree high enough from the undead and tied himself with the rope in the pack he had got. He then played there waiting.

Addison's feet pounded down the halls, his eyes were puffy and red and dried tears stained his cheeks but he had no time to cry now, if he sat down and wept he'd be dead that much was certain. The pain in his heart felt unbearable but the inhuman noises of the undead tailing behind him caused enough commotion to stop him from slumping onto the ground and wallowing in his sorrow. Finally he found the library, he'd heard people talking about it then running, only to watch the zombies get them in the end before they made it. Now it was in sight. His dark hair was a mess from running, tripping and fighting off the undead he could, he'd not killed any of them yet, but he'd whacked them back with chairs during his wild escape.

He pounded on the library doors, his voice ragged and strained as he shouted through the door. "Please open the door, help me, help me please, I'm not a zombie I swear, help they're coming, let me in" he begged, sobbing as he glanced over his shoulder to see the undead army progressing through the hallway. He stumbled through the door when one of the teachers opened it and quickly slammed it behind him, picking him up as he almost fell to the floor, he didn't even notice, but he was crying again. "My boyfriend, he's one of them" he wept. "I-I c-couldn't- ... I ran. I just kept running." He could still here Kain's voice in his head. They'd just gone to the broom closet to make out, both skipping classes .. it seemed like harmless fun ... until Kain had thought he'd heard something and checked outside the broom closet .. only to be attacked by one of those undead creatures. "C'mon Addi, just skip class this once, it will be fun, I promise." Addison wished he'd talked Kain out of it ... he'd still be alive if he'd just gone to class ... now Addison was all alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.