Seductress

Over the top violence!
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
Online Availability
It all depends on what's going on, and my situation.
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
  4. Adept
  5. Advanced
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Sifi, Apocalyptic, Modern, Horror, Mature, superheroes, steampunk, cyberpunk, furry
Hey Everybody.
So, I'm a huge Dungeons and Dragons player, and I was shopping for stuff online for my group. I was thinking: Why don't I try a roleplay like Dungeons and dragons? Why not team up with everybody and come up with races and classes? We could do different plots, each plot has a different dungeon master, and they could come up with quests and monsters! Feedback?

That may work XD Perhaps we can have different themed ones, like perhaps a serious one, a comedic one, or just blend everything together somehow o-o

I guess. I was just posting an idea. Thanks for your feedback.

I have never played D&D but i have always wanted to. I would love to help come up with some of the details. :3

XD my only D&D experience came from watching that one yogscast series o-o But it doesn't hurt to try XP

XD It's been a while since I've watched yogsquest... But I still recall Dave, perhaps not from the same series O-o

XD I kinda wanna o-o but youtube has me hands full X_X (Strangely enough I typed that a little like a pirate would)

I need to start watching the Youtubes again. Sips Him playing Skyrim is AMAZEBALLS! (Bit of a Sips stalker)

XD oh dear, best moment I recall was that Fus Roh Dah on a vase :P

The best for me is when he though Uthgerd was dead and it went into this montague and she was actually behind him. xD

XDD I can't believe I forgot that one! X_X

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Just to say there are sites online where you can play D&D. Asmodeus has hosted D&D several times using roll20.net

Otherwise it sounds fun.

Sorry I haven't been on in a bit! So I have interest?

Well the thing is, its supposed to be our own thing. Not exactly dungeons and dragons, but a thing like it. Each week, a new DM will be chosen and s/he will come up with monsters, events, places, NPCs, and the works.

Okay, so will the use of dice rolling be involved or just normal rp posts?

I think I might try that out, a way for combat would be cool. keep people from God Moding.

Status
Not open for further replies.