Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Action, Fantasy, Romance, Modern, Magical, Sci-Fi, Steampunk, etc.
So...I like dragons...mainly from DnD (You don't have to play or have played DnD to know about them) It should be obvious. Dragons are powerful and sometimes ancient beings that can turn into a human. Though in DnD, the dragons have to be extremely powerful in Polymorph Magic to turn into a human or other animal.

Color Dragons (A.K.A) Red, Blue, White, Black, Green, etc. Dragons are all Evil.

Metallic Dragons (A.K.A) Silver, Gold, Bronze, Copper, Brass. Dragons are all Good

Gemstone Dragons (A.K.A) Amethyst, Emerald, Ruby, etc. Dragons are all Neutral

Now...this RP I just want a 'High' Fantasy setting roleplay. Now, I don't have a plot yet because I want me and the potential RPer to make it together.

I want this to be focused on a Dragon or Dragons, whereas I have already decided MC will be a Gold Dragon. I will go into more detail on the dragons if anyone is interested. YC can be a dragon if that want as well, just no 'Ra destroying kingdoms and villages raa' no. Dragons are rare and will be killed. They are not invincible.

What I am looking for.

-No one liners

-Atleast 2-However many paragraphs.

-Response at least once a day (Real life comes first)

-Potato(Don't listen to that part)

-You don't have to know anything about DnD

-I don't know what else to put here.....

Oh yeah...only MxF. I can't do Yaoi or Yuri and I'm a male.

Last edited:
Reactions: Riku942
Your dragon idea has grabbed my attention and would be interested in being a part of your rp.

Sure. Not home right now, will PM you soon

Status
Not open for further replies.