• Thread starter Perfect Neglect
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Perfect Neglect

Original poster
Greetings!

I'm gauging interest in an RP that is a sort of reincarnation of an old group that I'd really like to see get off the ground.

This RP would:
  • Be set in a universe similar to that of Dragon Age-- but would not be related to the game. (Players would NOT need to be familiar with the Dragon Age games.)
  • Centre around a campaign/quest that would be a map-spanning journey that is still in the works. Expect a few darker elements.
  • Be intended for Adept-Advanced players and would focus heavily on character development and interaction in addition to the plot.

Playable races would include:
  • Humans -- Everyday folk in all shapes and sizes
  • Elves -- Similar to humans, though they possess a slighter build
  • Dwarves -- Shorter, stocky beings that are often quite hardy
  • Wildlings -- Feral folk that possess the ability to shift into an animal form
Classes would include:
  • Warriors/Templars
  • Mages
  • Rogues
  • Wildlings (They are their own class)

If you would be interested in participating in this, please post below. I'd like to get an idea of how many would be interested before I work on getting the OOC and sign-ups posted.

I'm also looking for an active co-GM that would be interested in helping me formulate ideas and control some of the environmental happenings. (Adept or above, please!) Please PM me if you are interested in this.

Questions, comments, or suggestions? Post below. c:

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Robin man and Dusk
Yes, you have my interest, I'm game.

Reactions: Perfect Neglect
You have to tell people about these thing.

I'm also looking for an active co-GM that would be interested in helping me formulate ideas and control some of the environmental happenings. (Adept or above, please!) Please PM me if you are interested in this.
Annnnnnnnd sending you a PM.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I'd be up for this. Got study leave starting next week so I'll have loads of spare time in which I should be revising to dedicate to writing.

I'm in. I won't offer to GM, but I am hapy to build worlds with/for you.

If you're still looking for some people to join, I would like to do join you guys. And since you said it is similar to Dragon Age, but with that said I assume Qunari can't be a usable race? I wouldn't mind if you say we can't use them.

If you're still looking for some people to join, I would like to do join you guys. And since you said it is similar to Dragon Age, but with that said I assume Qunari can't be a usable race? I wouldn't mind if you say we can't use them.
No, Qunari will not exist in this universe. Sorry.

Reactions: Robin man
I'll keep my eye on this. No promises yet until more is developed but Dragon Age esque game? Got me.

Okie dokie I'm still interested in joining this RP

Ah, this is a fair amount of interest!

We will be getting more info up ASAP.

Reactions: Rax Rosetta
Considering I have no RPs to play, I'd love to join. I've only played Dragon Age: Origins but I was a huge fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.