1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

High fantasy 1x1

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Owlkilt, Dec 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello everyone! This is my first time looking for an RP on this site so I hope I do it right.

About me:
    • I prefer third person, paragraph format, past tense.
    • I find it difficult to post multi-paragraph responses consistently. My posts tend to be longer at the start of an RP and when there is a lot of description or action going on. Otherwise, I try to do at least one paragraph if I can and I will always give my partner something to work with.
    • Since I am posting in the mature section, there will likely be sex. However, I am not looking for pure smut. Sex will happen organically within the plot. I would like to build up the romance first.
    • I prefer to play females.
    • I can double if needed.
    • I may not be able to post every single day, but I will try. My schedule varies.
    • I don't really have any limits, but I will let you know OOCly if I am uncomfortable with where things are going.
    • I am fairly laid back! I RP for fun and I want it to be fun for you, too. Please tell me if there is anything I can improve!
    What I would like in a partner:
    • Post length doesn't matter, but give me something to work with.
    • If you can double, great. If not, it's not a big deal.
    • Male or female characters welcome in most cases.
    • Friendly people are best people.
    • Please don't be clingy. I post when I can and will let you know if I will be away for an extended period of time.
    • Be willing to work out a plot with me. Don't be afraid to take control of the plot every once in a while.
    • Please be 18+.
    As for plot, I don't have any concrete ideas. I would like to discuss with my partner so we can develop a story that is interesting to us both. Generally, I prefer high fantasy, romance, and a healthy mix of dark and slice-of-life. Below is a list of things that interest me and that I would like to play.
    • Tamora Pierce (OCs probably, but I do like playing Daine or Kel)
    • Avatar: The Last Airbender or Korra (again, probably OCs unless there is an interesting plot involving canon)
    • Tolkein universe
    • Disney with a twist (modern? Gritty? In spaaaace?)
    • Grown up teen titans (I would love to play Raven, though I am not very familiar with her beyond the old cartoon)
    I will add ideas as I think of them!

Feel free to message me if anything here piques your interest!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.