High fantasy 1x1

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Owlkilt

Original poster
Hello everyone! This is my first time looking for an RP on this site so I hope I do it right.

About me:
  • I prefer third person, paragraph format, past tense.
  • I find it difficult to post multi-paragraph responses consistently. My posts tend to be longer at the start of an RP and when there is a lot of description or action going on. Otherwise, I try to do at least one paragraph if I can and I will always give my partner something to work with.
  • Since I am posting in the mature section, there will likely be sex. However, I am not looking for pure smut. Sex will happen organically within the plot. I would like to build up the romance first.
  • I prefer to play females.
  • I can double if needed.
  • I may not be able to post every single day, but I will try. My schedule varies.
  • I don't really have any limits, but I will let you know OOCly if I am uncomfortable with where things are going.
  • I am fairly laid back! I RP for fun and I want it to be fun for you, too. Please tell me if there is anything I can improve!
What I would like in a partner:
  • Post length doesn't matter, but give me something to work with.
  • If you can double, great. If not, it's not a big deal.
  • Male or female characters welcome in most cases.
  • Friendly people are best people.
  • Please don't be clingy. I post when I can and will let you know if I will be away for an extended period of time.
  • Be willing to work out a plot with me. Don't be afraid to take control of the plot every once in a while.
  • Please be 18+.
As for plot, I don't have any concrete ideas. I would like to discuss with my partner so we can develop a story that is interesting to us both. Generally, I prefer high fantasy, romance, and a healthy mix of dark and slice-of-life. Below is a list of things that interest me and that I would like to play.
  • Tamora Pierce (OCs probably, but I do like playing Daine or Kel)
  • Avatar: The Last Airbender or Korra (again, probably OCs unless there is an interesting plot involving canon)
  • Tolkein universe
  • Disney with a twist (modern? Gritty? In spaaaace?)
  • Grown up teen titans (I would love to play Raven, though I am not very familiar with her beyond the old cartoon)
I will add ideas as I think of them!

Feel free to message me if anything here piques your interest!

Status
Not open for further replies.