Hiding

Status
Not open for further replies.
Atrio sighed a little to him self as he sat there at some weeding he had been invited too, his eyes slowly looking around the room for any one that was watching him. Or in a better way of saying it staring at his markings. "Why am i even here?" He asked him self quietly as he looked down at his attire. He was warring black dress pants and dress shoes along with a black button up dress shirt with the sleeves rolled up to his elbow's. "I don't even know anyone here. or any one for that matter." he mumbled to him self as he slid his finger across the table drawing a symbol of a skull that was in the center of a ring with ancient looking markings then dragged his finger away and a black line started to follow his finger as he slid it across the table. In a way he was happy he had been randomly invited to this party, it got him out of the weather for a while. He didn't care who saw his little shadow trail trick that he was doing on the table. To them it would just be a magic trick which he was fine with because he didn't mind every one crowding around him. Just as long as they didn't try to get to know him or ask about the mark on his neck.
@any one

Last edited:

~ Iris J. Dumont ~

Iris's eyes held to that of this unique man as he all but spoke to her.. He intrigued her curiosity for certain. Yet , the way of him and the very stance he took left her mind to wonder what else there was to him.. There was for certain more to this man. She felt her eye's widen slightly at his compliment...Did he know of her curse..? She pondered as her eyes surveyed that of his own before flashing them away. In that moment she took a small breath before chuckling. Far from possible.." Quite the flattering tongue someone has.. Though I must say I hear that line far more than you can imagine , Mister." A teasing smile played against her features as she brought her gaze to settle back down upon him. She all but laughed in a silken tone next at his comment of the hungry woman gathered within the confines of the estate. She could tell he was the kind woman took but one look at and sold their heart. Her hand lifted as it held to her hair to keep her darkened locks held in place as she spoke." They were more than likely eyeing you up as prey or potential husband number three... Beware all those divorcee's they have a sweet tooth for devilishly handsome men." She all but giggled at the very notion as her emerald green eyes all but illuminated her amusement. All the while she leaned in closer to the railing as she enjoyed the crisp autumn breeze to be felt in that time.

She smiled warmly as he spoke in response to his dancing skill's as she eyed him over." Not a dancer hmm? Well , I find that to be rather shocking.. You'll just have to learn for next time as to not disappoint anyone and perhaps I will test those dancing skills." Iris gave a small grin at that as she than listened to him introduce himself. Dragomir.. The name oddly enough seemed to befit him as she allowed her gaze to slowly travel over the length of the man.. He stood out from the crowd.. He was different and she couldn't quite grasp why as of yet. At that she withdrew a hand from the banister and held it out to him in a light movement." I'm Iris.. A pleasure to meet you Drago." Her eyes met his with a held calmness and smile to them.. Only did her brow raise as he asked of her amulet as she felt the stones held warm against the curve of her neck." The amulet actually belonged to my mother.. She gave it to me before passing.. She felt I needed a constant reminder of her always being there and for me to never give up hope.. I wear it for her and to show I'm her blood." Other witches knew all to well of what that amulet's barring meant.. Yet , she hoped for none to know of it.. She had to many bump into her at her cafe for certain. At that she glanced to Drago.. As her breath fell warm from her lips as she spoke up remaining unbothered by the slightly chilling breeze." Are you close friends with the bride and groom? I don't even think I know them yet I was invited and no date made for an interesting evening among strangers.." Her eyes held to his as she watched him with curiosity and a smile held to her lips.

Reactions: MadKingJai™
346365_1099336.jpg

"I'm not sure if that was a compliment regarding me, but I'm going to assume it was, and I would like to say thank you for that assumed compliment."
She knew it was bad to assume things that are said by strangers, but he felt trustworthy enough, so, why not take the chance? Cerce gave the man another kind and friendly smile as she listened in to him speaking. She thought it was quite weird that someone could ever approach her in a million years yet there was this man, at a wedding that was out of the blue, speaking to her like he knew everything about her existence and her purpose. Perhaps it was the champagne that was making her thing like this but now that she has had a couple of sips, she grew quite tolerant.
""Where I come from people don't invite strangers to their weddings. The rich certainly do have some odd customs." The witch's eyes widened. Not from Maine? Her thoughts ran around her mind like a marathon. Curiosity took a great toll on her and she spoke to him with high questions. "You're not from here?.. Where are you from then?" There was a slight pause in her sentence. She didn't want to sound too hooked onto the fact that someone was not from the place she has known for many years, so she looked away from the man to clean her fingernails. It was a terrible habit, but she needed to look socially acceptable.
"Well, uhm, it certainly is strange.. It does seem like more people don't really know the two lovebirds. You don't think there's something going on, do you?"
Her eyes flickered from her fingernails to the man's eyes, searching for an answer to her question. She didn't mean to make an assumption, but there was indeed something about this wedding that seemed off to her. It gave a really weird feeling. She needed a comforting, but honest answer from him, and she didn't know why. At minimum, she needed a hypothesis.

Ingrid Beauchamp

Ingrid was in her room with her fiance who was now knocked out on the bed. Her heart was beating fast as she just ran around and had to enchant her newly wed husband. So many people were leaving and she knew it was the charm she cast upon the house, where any magical being would feel at home and wish to stay and anyone who wasn't wanted to leave. Ingrid stared at her husband and chanted a few more words as he started to snore. Flipping through her spell book and started to chant.

"inlisa ostium post vectem" She started to get louder as her hair was blown up and out of her face as a yellow glow started to form in between her cupped fingers. "inlisa ostium post vectem" The chanting got louder as the wind blowing from the yellow light blasted hard making her dress blow all over the place, in an effort Ingrid kept her eyes open against the wind. "inlisa ostium post vectem!" Ingrid screamed it loud this time as the yellow light blasted past Ingrid and found it's way to everyone who was still in the castle.

As the yellow light shot through them all they heard was, 'The door behind the bar' and they felt like they needed to go there. Some would fight it but then a headache would kick in and they wouldn't be able to fight it much longer.

Effects Everyone
@Shattered♦Secrets™
@Shayla
@Huntress
@Commander Cheesecake
@daniel reaver
@Darkagn
@LeviAckerman97

Reactions: MadKingJai™
L84uuQO.jpg
[fieldbox=", #eb8315, solid"]
Dragomir was getting more interested in Iris by the minute, she was beautiful, mysterious...and did he mention beautiful? "Nice to meet you Iris, such a beautiful name, for a beautiful woman of course." He moved a little closer to Iris, letting his eyes focus in on her. "Well, I could use a dance instructor. How about we exchange information...and maybe you could teach me sometime." He smiled at her, Dragomir was usually never this aggressive with a girl he was attracted to, but Iris was different...and Dragomir liked it. When she told him about the amulet, Dragomir had a moment of empathy for her. He was super close with his mother, so he knew how a child's love for their mother was so deep and personal. "That's beautiful. I actually have a locket, which my mother gave me for good luck, when I moved from Romania." He took the locket from under his shirt, showing it to Iris. The quote "I Love You To The Moon And Back", was like a motto for his family...no matter what, they were connected, emotionally and mentally, by love and magic.

He almost started to laugh when Iris asked him about if he knew the bride and/or groom, he had no clue who either of them were. "I'm in the same boat as you...I know neither of them. In fact, you are the first person I have talked to this night...lucky me. I wish we did meet sooner, than we could of been each other's dates." He looked at her, smiling a little. "So, should we go back in and see what's..." Before Dragomir could finish his sentence he felt something irritate his mind. Dragomir, being a Mental Warlock, he could fight these spells...but this one was too strong for him. Where was it coming from? It couldn't be Iris, was it? All he could think about was some damn door...he tried to fight it, but failed.

I: @Shayla
[/fieldbox]

Eva Snow

Eva was standing at the bar and drinking her pina colada thinking of how strange the night had been. This was all so much for her and it was becoming worse all she could think of was leaving, but she already felt like she was at home. It was the strangest thing to her before she realized she was under an enchantment. 'I have to get out of here' she thought to herself as she got up leaving her drink as she ran to the door before she saw yellow light rushing at her. The first instinct to Eva was her shield which she perfected some time ago, "Glacies Clipeus" She screamed as a ball of ice surrounded her as the yellow light passed her she thought she was safe.

Suddenly she heard cracking and stared frightened she walked over to the crack putting her hand on it and repeated "Sanare Rimas, sanre rimas, sanare rimas." Finally Eva felt relief as she didn't hear anymore cracking, the yellow light was still around her though. Laughing she thought about how weak the witch must be if all they could do was crack a quickened shield, then suddenly she wasn't laughing anymore as the bubble of ice shattered and the yellow light hit Eva. "The door behind the bar?" Eva said to herself, trying to maintain some common sense she fought it as for the second time a splitting headache came to her. The only relief she knew was to let the spell take her over as she stopped fighting and let her body take control leading her to the bar again and a door. Opening the door she stepped inside as it shut closed and Eva looked around at the broken down room.

The red dress was small and it was chilly inside the room, Eva bent down and found a piece of glass already cut up from her ice barrier she didn't mind if she cut herself again. Then threw the glass at the door frustrated, why was a witch attacking her? Thinking it'd be best to look around she chanted again, "Da Mihi Lux, da mihi lux, da mihi lux" In her hand a small ball of light appeared and she moved it around with ease shining it around the room she looked for another exit and nothing. It was hopeless she was stuck.

Last edited by a moderator:
Justyn Parker
"You're not from here?.. Where are you from then?"

Unlike before, Justyn did not hesitate at the question. "Seattle originally... but that was a long time ago now." He smiled warmly back at Cerce as he said the words, as though he was now relieved after his initial reluctance to be telling his tale to another person. Already he wanted to tell her everything, to let her into his lonely world. But he knew that doing so would endanger her and rather than endearing him to her, she would be terrified of him. "How does someone accept a freak like me?" he asked himself. So instead of continuing Justyn fell silent, and Cerce picked up the conversation after the short pause.

"Well, uhm, it certainly is strange.. It does seem like more people don't really know the two lovebirds. You don't think there's something going on, do you?"

"I think there is definitely..." Justyn stopped mid-sentence as a strange yellow light struck him flush on his forehead. He felt dizzy for a moment but recovered quickly. A picture of a door was clear in his mind - had he seen this door before? Then came the overwhelming thought, "behind the bar... behind the bar..."

Justyn turned slowly towards the bar and saw the blonde woman from earlier duck through the door behind the bar. It was the same door he had seen so clearly, and he walked towards the bar in a daze, ignoring all the other guests around him. As Justyn approached the door an apparition of a small girl appeared before him, her neck sporting the bruises of a rope. She said something to him in a panicked voice, perhaps a warning, but Justyn was oblivious to the sound. He watched helplessly from within his own eyes as his arm stretched out for the door, turned the handle and entered the room beyond. The door slammed shut behind him with a loud thud and he was awoken from the spell.

@Commander Cheesecake
@Dramma

116pclh.jpg

Seattle? What on earth was that? The look on Cerce's face was full of curiosity and excitement. She then realized that the man standing before her was too interesting not to be intrigued by. She didn't know why she was so attached to this man right after he said where he was from, but she knew that there was something special about the guy. Special enough to share secrets and make dandelion crowns with. But the thought was childish, really stupid, the two were adults, so she should act like it.
She pushed the thought of sharing interests with the man as more questions started to arise.

"Seattle? I've.. never heard that before.. C-can you tell me abou--"

Cerce never got to finish her sentence.
A bright and yellow ball of light hit her right in the chest. But seconds before it got there, the witch was so intrigued by it. For a few seconds, she was a little video game character catching interest at every shiny thing that came their way. When it actually hit her, however, she felt a rush course through her body. It felt pleasant yet unpleasant at the same time. And she didn't like mixed feelings in general. Not one bit.
Cerce began to feel dizzy, the room spinning under her feet. Luckily for her, her mental strength allowed her to recover from the hit in the blink of an eye.

"Door.. Behind bar.."

She didn't know why she was thinking about a door, but she was complying to the voice's every whim. But just for a mere moment, she tried to fight it. She tried to prove to herself that she was as strong as her mother would say, but she didn't feel relief, only small needle pricks stabbing her mind with small pokes. It was useless to fight, so she reverted back to obeying.

Her eyes scanned the room until she found the bar. With nimble and graceful steps, the witch headed towards it. During her brief walk, visions of very familiar tarot cards appeared in her peripheral vision. The High Priestess. The Lovers. The Sun. Death.
Since the cards weren't blocking the bar, or the door itself, it was simply in the background for Cerce's helpless mind.

She approached the bar and walked behind it. The door was now her main objective. With a turn of her wrist, the door was open. What was in there, she didn't know. But she really wanted to get into that room for some abnormal reason. After two steps into the door, it slammed shut.
"Wh-what?.."

Last edited:
[fieldbox="Lauren Chase, plum"]

People seemed to be leaving surprisingly early. Something Lauren had noticed as she had spent the last little while people watching and trying her damndest not to eavesdrop. As she consumed more drinks it became harder to keep her senses from wandering. Downing the rest of her drink she placed the glass on the dark stained bar and eventually turned to meet the bartender's gaze. Slowly Lauren brought her head down, chin resting on her arms that were flat against the wooden surface. She pouted slightly as the young man behind the bar gave her a look of shock and confusion.

"One more please?" Blue eyes met a lighter shade of blue.

The barman raised two smooth brows and chuckled. "How are you still alive?!" His words filled with surprise as he took her glass and poured our whatever was left in the vodka bottle. As he filled the rest with seven-up he slid the bottle over as it clanked against three other, identical bottles, all empty.

"Hmm...that my little barman is my secret." The dirty blonde spoke with a smile as she sat up straight. Her skin was just slightly red, her eyes just beginning to have difficulties focusing on things and her words held the slightest slur. Lauren herself was feeling great, the perfect level of drunk.

As the Bartender slid the drink towards her, he shook his head with a subtle laugh.

"It's weird right? Well I'm weird...so...I just deal with it and I think the rest of the world should deal with it too. Right? Right." She nodded to herself and took the drink which she immediately began to sip at. "I mean. It's not like—" She put the now empty glass down and slid it back to him. "It's not like I'm killing people. Pshh yeah sometimes I get angry, but that's normal, we all get angry but I've never willingly hurt someone." She shrugged as she struggled to focus on the man, eyes squinting. "Some people...I tell ya, some people I would greatly enjoy tearing apart and destroying their lives BUT! There's a big old but." Lauren put a finger up as if to make a point as she adjusted herself on the bar stool. "I am not an evil, malicious, killing, monster." She jabbed her finger into her sternum. "People make it seem like we are, but that's far from it, we can't help it! Nobody seems to understand that. Yet here they all are, branding us and writing and telling lies about us and it just gives everyone a bad name and it makes us feel like shit. It's not fair. I do not speak poorly of all y'all but y'all still plaster these lies in books and movies and video games and whatever else y'all can think of..." Her words hung slightly as she found herself listening to a struggle off in the distance. Words were spoken but they were so far that she couldn't make them out, that or they were in a different language.

Tilting her head slightly she strained to listen. Realizing what she was doing she stopped herself and looked back at the bartender. He watched her in confusion, as if she was a psychopath. She smiled at him and turned to face him. "Thanks for the drinks. And thanks for listening. You should come by my bar one day. I'll see you there." She slid a card towards the man and then proceeded to wink at him. Getting off the bar stool Lauren ignored the fact that she almost wiped out, balancing herself straight she started walking towards the same double doors she had stepped out from earlier. Reaching for the sleek, curved knob she went to push the ivory coloured doors open. As she was ready to step out she felt something crawl up her spine, a shudder rippling through her as she stopped her actions and stood up straight. Looking over her shoulder her blue eyes focused on a door that was located behind the bar. She hadn't noticed it earlier, she could've sworn that it wasn't there.

Regardless, Lauren raised a brow and turned to approach the door, there had been some sort of pull something calling her to this door that seemed to appear out of nowhere. Clenching her jaw and as if under some sort of trance she found herself moving swiftly towards it. Reaching for the rugged, old, dull knob she turned it and pushed slightly. The door wasn't budging. Clenching her jaw tighter she rattled the door slightly, still nothing. Looking around at the room that was becoming less crowded with each passing minute Lauren was relieved to see no one watching her. Gripping the doorknob tighter she felt the metal groan slightly in her grasp as she put force into opening the door. The frame splintered with a fairly audible crunch as the tall blonde stumbled into a dimly lit, abandoned looking room.

Whatever urge had forced her into this room faded almost immediately. Her drunken state returning to her as her vision blurred slightly and her head spun just a tad. The door slammed shut behind her and she turned to look at it she stepped forward, a loud clunk following. It sounded like the door had been bolted shut. "Pfft...Rude..." She commented and turned around to notice two others in the room. The blonde looked familiar, the other man not so much. "Oh, my apologies. I didn't think I was going to be raped and killed in a group." Lauren chuckled at her stupid joke as she stumbled about to sit on some dusty steps. "Do you think they'll mind if I smoke in here? Nah—" She made a hand gesture as if to disregard whoever had trapped them in the creepy dark room. "I don't think they will." Pulling out her pack she placed a cigarette in her mouth. Remembering there were two others she looked up and held the open pack out towards them. "Do you guys smoke? Feel free if you do."

Lauren's hair had been a little messy, her dress now slightly dirty as she scoured through her purse to find her lighter. "Ha!" She exclaimed as she found it and lit her cigarette with it. Tossing her clutch aside she leaned back and took a deep drag. Her exhale was followed by a smile, her gaze returning to the two that seemed to be stuck in the room with her. "So..."

[/fieldbox]

Interacted with:
@Dramma
@Darkagn

Last edited:
Atrio had stood there frozen when the lights and whispers came before he looked towards the bar then shook his head. "Hell no" He said to him self before the head ache kicked in and he groaned a little as he still fought it as much as he could till his knees nearly buckled from the pain and he gave in then started slowly for the door. For some reason his scars felt like they where being burned onto him which he hated alot and feared because they had never done this before

Justyn Parker
The dizziness he had felt momentarily left Justyn's mind as soon as the door slammed behind him. He recognised the blonde woman inside the room, "pretty sure her name is Eva," he thought to himself, and he watched her closely as he moved further into the room. The door opened once more, and Cerce appeared from behind it, a strange, vague look upon her face, and the opening closed as quickly as she had entered before Justyn could react to it. Instead, he took a moment or two to survey his surroundings.

For starters, the large room was dark with only the faintest hint of moonlight streaming in from the two small windows on the far wall. With no other doors clearly visible, Justyn didn't move too far into the room, but it was enough to kick up the dust that covered the floor, and he coughed as the stench of the undisturbed room filled his lungs. The room was rather bare apart from some broken glass and several splintered pieces of wood strewn about the floor.

Once more the door opened and another blonde woman entered, someone he hadn't noticed during the wedding. She started talking almost immediately and took out a cigarette to light. Justyn shook his head slightly as she offered her packet to him, and the movement seemed to awaken his memory of the girl he had seen in his trance. "Justine!" he called out. Justyn ran to the door and began banging loudly upon it. He looked for a handle but there was none, and then threw his weight behind his shoulder as it met the door solidly. "Justine!" he shouted again, more panicked than the last.

Realising he was trapped with no way out, Justyn stepped away from the door and seemed to weigh up his options in his mind. He looked at the two other women in turn before his eyes fell upon Cerce. As they did, his own eyes turned white, and he began to chant, waving his arms in a circular motion in front of him. "Venite ad me Justine. Venite ad me Justine. Venite ad me Justine!" He stopped and his eyes returned to normal. He looked once more at Cerce, an expression of terror upon his face. "It's no use, something's blocking me, and I can't reach her."

@Commander Cheesecake
@Dramma
@Huntress

116pclh.jpg

Cerce looked around the room in fear and oblivion. What the hell was going on here? She didn't even notice the patrons in the room with her, but when she did, she the two women were completely new to her; seeing as she doesn't really get around much.
She decided to take another look at her surroundings, taking into account every last bit of detail she could find in that room.
It was dark, ancient, and weird. But mostly dark. Feeling a little bit anxious of the situation she was put into, she held up her palm and muttered under her breath, "Quaero hominibus succendetis ignem." In the blink of an eye, a glowing ball of flame started to appear in the palm of her hand. It was bright enough for her to see, but probably not bright enough to light up the entire room. With the ball of light, she moved her hand around so she could see clearly. The first thing that caught her eye were the other people in the room. A blonde who was smoking a cigarette, another blonde who was doing the same method she was doing and trying to look for an exit, and Justyn.

Justyn?
The look on his face, and the words that uttered from his lips actually scared Cerce to the core. She wasn't really scared of most things, but there was something about the way he acted that was offputting. Who was.. Justine? A girlfriend, perhaps? It wasn't nice to make assumptions about a situation so quickly but just the thought of a girlfriend made Cerce's heart ache. No matter, that option was thrown out of the window a LOOONG time ago..
The banging of Justyn hitting the door was all it took for Cerce to know that this Justine was important to him, and that there was no way of getting out so she shouldn't really try.
Captian Obvious over here.

The four of them were trapped, and how many more would walk through that door? Were they ever going to leave again? Cerce looked over at Justyn, only to make her more frightened. What was going on with him? The whites of his eyes seeped into the pupils, and he was having a mental breakdown. She never said anything to the people in the room, she was quiet. She was always quiet. No matter who people were, or where she is, she could never speak out loud.
Time to break out of her shell.

"It's no use, something's blocking me, and I can't reach her."
Oh god. He's talking. Thank the gods he's talking. Cerce rushed over to Justyn with a concerned and worrisome intent.
"Are you okay? Please tell me you're okay."
She had no reason to concern over this man, but she also had every right to. She had mixed feelings for him, but it wasn't so important right now. The main issue, was to make sure everyone is alright. Which shouldn't be a problem because everyone can hold their ground pretty well.
She looked around for the two women, also concerning over them. She was like a stupid and aloof mother, but she didn't mind. She was just concerned of everyone's wellbeing. What's so wrong with that?

"Are you two alright as well?"

~ Iris J. Dumont ~

Drago... He was by far one of the most intriguing men she had ever had the chance to honestly meet. It was an added perk that he was extremely handsome to match it as well. Wasn't wrong to want to know more, right? She all but grinned at his returned comment towards her introduction as her eyes lit playfully to that of his own." Your quite a bold flatterer , mister.. Not as if I'm complaining though.. And no I wouldn't mind teaching you some dance as long as you don't step to hard on my feet , mister." She said in her silken tone as her eyes remained held to his. Drago all but stepped in closer as Iris instinctively found herself drawing in closer to him as she stepped forth in that shared moment. She wasn't a woman who fell easily prey to men or gained interest. Yet , Drago seemed utterly different and set apart from all those that had been within her life at a given point.. He was uniquely different and for that she found herself...Well.. Greatly liking it about him. Her hand boldly reached up as she lightly grasped the locket that clung against his neck against the palm of her delicate hand. A bond with a mother was unlike any other and could never be truly compared. Her fingertips grazed over the engraved motto held to the silver as a small smile grew against the soft pink of her lips."Never have I heard better true words than that." Her eye's remained on him as she spoke as her smile all but grew before releasing it from her very grasp.

She laughed as he answered her next question as her smile remained lit against her features. She nodded as she looked to him to answer." I think we could find ourselves something to dr.." Her eyes all but flashed wide in a pained expression as the barrier spells all but played in her mind to stop the pain reeking havoc within as she looked away only to feel her eyes flashing piercing red.. Drago had the same look.. It couldn't be him she thought as she peered out through her darkened locks. Door... Behind the bar.. What about this bloody damn door was important. She kept her head lowered as her hand planted against the firmness of Drago's chest as she spoke in a slowed pained tone she was attempting ever so hard to fight away."I...I.. Have to go , I'm sorry!" She brought her hand to her eyes in an attempt to hide her red pupils as she dashed inside through the open door's as she searched about for the bloody door. At last she found it as the pain within her head all but increased.. She crossed around as her hand slowly curved around the doorknob as she drew it open and slowly without even thinking found herself entering as the door slammed heavily shut behind her.

In that instant the pain within her head and body had subsided as her eyes flashed around the room as she took notice of three girls and two men gathered in within the slightly wrecked space as she took great notice of one using similar fire elemental magic she was used to and one appearing to use light magic. At that she softly spoke as her spell echoed slightly." Delmaria vey tishitas Delgarie..." She repeated only to watch a fire grow as it burst only to reveal a Flame Antronach hovering as it bowed its head to her as she returned the gesture." Be still , there is no harm yet to what I can tell.." She made her way to the other's as the creature trailed at her side as she looked to them all.. She had left Drago yet it was perhaps for the better that he didn't know what she was no man deserved to live with a woman like her as a burden.. Drago didn't know what she was at all. In that time she spoke up clearly in her silken voice as fire sparked against her hand...Not ordinary fire.. Hell fire as it glowed a brilliant blue in her right palm as she raised her hand up not defensively to look at them." Can one of you tell me why the hell we're here in this bloody place or not.. Also , are all of you alright than?" Her eyes flitted to all in the room as curiosity and slight anger held to them as she awaited.

Interaction: Everyone

• Love
Reactions: Justin
L84uuQO.jpg
[fieldbox=", #ed9107, solid"]
Dragomir tried to pay attention to Iris' words...but his mind was being invaded big time. He noticed a red light or something coming from her face...he could barely pay attention, as she walked away from him. He wanted to stop her...but the only thing on his mind was that damn door. "Dessi Moi, Vulrix Dellamon!" He called on his ancestors to try and help him battle this invasion...but even they couldn't help him. He fell to his knees, grabbing his head. His eyes were closed now, when he opened his eyes again, everything had a purple like haze around them. He didn't know what was going on, but everytime he moved, objects moved farther away. The spell was interfering with his powers...causing a Telekinetic Overload. "Door...Door..." Everything in his being tried to fight it, but his feet started moving towards the door behind the bar.

While moving back into the place, he noticed how the guests didn't even move. Everything around him...the tables, the chairs, the glasses, they all started to float in any and every direction. He had a enough will power to move a table in front of him...trying to stop his body from moving towards the door. Instead of staying in place, the table was flung away...crashing into another table. "Fuck." It was like his body was being control by someone or something else...Dragomir ended up going to the door and opening it. Right after the door shut tightly...the purple haze had disappeared, and now he was in a room with others...including Iris.

Dragomir tried to open the door, banging his fists against it. This was not some prankster witch or warlock...they had to be a very strong witch/warlock to defeat a Mental Warlock with a Mind Control Spell. Giving up on the door for the moment, he turned to the two other guys and the three girls and Iris. "So, I guess someone has gotten us all here together. For what I wonder." Dragomir went to stand by Iris, being the only one that he knew at least a little. "Okay, who did this?" He asked no one in particular, just looking for answers to this supernatural attack.

I: @Shayla @Dramma @Commander Cheesecake @Darkagn @daniel reaver @Huntress
[/fieldbox]​

• Love
Reactions: Shayla
More people entered the mysterious room and Lauren was beginning to think that this would be less of a rape situation and more of a mass murder deal. People spoke to her and asked things but she was more worried as to why there were ten people lingering in a creepy, dark abandoned room; which for some reason was a part of this massive manor, which a wedding of two unknown people was taking place in. She answered to no one. Stepping her cigarette out her eyes grew wide as she began witnessing events that made her even more uncomfortable. A man being possessed and doing some freaky eye shit while screaming out names. Two women were controlling floating orbs of flame and light, while another joined later with some sort of flame creature by her side.

Out of instinct Lauren was quick to stand. Not a good idea as her head spun viciously, stumbling backwards up the three steps she made the distance between herself and the magic users as large as she possibly could. Her back hit a wall, hard. She had positioned herself in a corner. To her left was a large, solid, wooden desk. Reaching over with her left hand she dragged it in front of her with ease, locking herself in the corner. Her heart was pounding, the fear and worry that was racing through her mind was blocking out the effects of four bottles worth of vodka and seven-up. Clenching her jaw her eyes jumped from each person in the room. She knew none of these people but she had some experience with magic users, witches and warlocks...whatever else they were called. Her experiences weren't great and her 'condition' could easily be blamed on any of them, possibly made worse by them.

She felt an uncomfortable twinge at the base of her neck a subtle, yet sickly crack rung through her ears. She placed her hands on the desk, clutch put aside as she took deep calming breaths. She needed to stop herself from getting too worried, scared and nervous. Her gaze focused on the grain pattern of the wood on the desk. Her mouth hung slightly agape to allow more oxygen into her lungs, to help with the breathing patterns that would ideally calm her. The pain trailed down her spine as she winced slightly, hands turning into fists quickly as bones shifted slightly, nails scraping into the wood of the desk. The sounds were a little louder this time but hopefully not audible to the others. "Ow, okay. Not good." She muttered to herself with a groan of frustration. The blonde gritted her teeth as she shook her head and took a deep breath in through her nose. Exhaling heavily she pinched the bridge of her nose. "Fuck!" She exclaimed under her breath as her fist connected with the desk heavily. The wood shattered and cracked in the middle, collapsing towards the center. "Yes, that's so fucking smart, bring the attention of the terrifying magic users to yourself..." She clenched her jaw tightly as she shot a quick glance towards the group of witches and warlocks. Turning away from them she shoved herself in the corner, back towards them as she pressed her left forearm against the cool wall, her head resting on her arm as her right hand was held high and pressed against the bricks. She shook her head and muttered to herself as she began to sweat. Continuing with her deep breaths she closed her eyes and tried to force herself to not worry about the people she was currently with. If any of them had evil intentions they would've done something already wouldn't they?

With both palms against the wall this time, Lauren hung her head low as she looked at her feet and the ground. Sighing she had seemed to calm down slightly. "Deep breaths...calm breaths...They aren't gonna hurt you...it would've happened already. You don't wanna hurt them either...cause if they're innocent then that's more lives on your shoulders. Just breathe..." She whispered to herself and opened her eyes, she looked at the ground again, sweat dripping down her face, forming a small pool as her body had begun to heat up the moment she felt the first stab of pain. 'You're in control, you've been in control for the last four years, almost five. You can do this...' She nodded towards her inner thoughts and remained in her corner, focusing on breathing and trying to ignore all the others.
[/fieldbox]

Last edited:

Eva Snow

Looking around at everyone Eva decided to take some control of the situation. "Okay so guy's we gotta work together to get out of here, as I can see. You guys are witches? At least some of you who are using magic." Eva was frustrated it was the code of witches never to reveal themselves to humans and everyone here who used their powers didn't know everyone else was witches. Giving up with not revealing herself Eva repeated the ball of light spell but this time threw it in the air, it exploded and caused little specks of light to float around lighting the room up. It was all so interesting that this was happening.
"I think it's the bride" Eva spoke to the man asking about who did it, "I noticed an enchantment right before the spell took over that made us all come here, and from where I was the spell came from upstairs most likely the bride." Eva looked around, before speaking up again. "If you're all witches and warlocks as I believe so, this witch is one powerful bitch. We have to fight her together it could be a trick to see if we can get out, why don't we all try attacking the door?" Eva said confident this was a test and she didn't want to die in here so maybe they could get out.

I: @Everyone​

~ Iris J. Dumont ~

Iris watched all gathered around when she heard the door burst open again only to see Dragomir stumble in. Her eyes widened ever so slightly at the sight of him as he began to slam his fists heavily against the sealed door. It was than he gave up as she let a soft breath fall from her lips as the piercing blue fire remained contained in her right palm. She wondered as much as the next why the Bride.. That Bitch had bound them away in here to accomplish what? She gave a small sigh only to be followed by an eased smile of Drago drawing near at her side as she looked to him with her slightly red tinted eye's." The girl is right... That bitch has us trapped in here and her abilities are not something I have experienced in a very long time." In that moment her eyes flashed to Eva as the fire in her hand all but dimmed slightly." Your idea could possibly work.. I can muster up what I can now but.. We all need to be weary as to make sure to not go killing each other in the process , correct?" Her lips tinged into a small smirk as she all but looked to Drago for a minute." Sorry for our little time being ruined.. Will have to make up for it once we can actually get back to town , Mister." A smile held true against her lips as she turned a bit only to have her eyes glow brilliant red as the Flame Antronach re-appeared behind her in that instant glowing brilliantly against the fire's that glowed against it's body. She glanced briefly over her shoulder as she nudged softly against Drago in the process as she called out to the woman barricaded behind the table." We don't bite and I can assure you that I'm not here to kill your kind at all.. So come on out , darling." A smile flickered reassuringly to her as she remained gathered among the other's." So we're going to attempt blowing that door down and what escaping or dealing with the Witch Bitch of the house?" Her brow arched slightly in curiosity as she awaited to hear the answer to be had.

Justyn Parker
"I'm ok," Justyn replied to Cerce, but it wasn't clear whether he was completely convinced himself. Justyn took a few steps back as the others entered the room and watched silently as each reacted to the situation. His eyes kept flickering back to Cerce, for he did not know anyone else at all, and he had already felt as though he could trust her. She was looking at him, concern plain on her face, and he immediately regretted his initial panic. Justyn wanted to reassure her that he wasn't completely unhinged, but there seemed to be another person entering the room every few seconds, and his hesitation cost him that chance.

Justyn tried to assess the situation, his mind racing as he looked from one person to the next. One woman - the smoker - had barricaded herself in the corner.
"Wish I'd thought of that," Justyn thought to himself, impressed by the woman's quick thinking. A dark-haired woman and a dark-haired man that seemed to know each other were discussing who had brought them all together. As Eva introduced her theory about witches, no one seemed all that surprised. Justyn on the other hand was completely flabbergasted. The dark-haired woman was agreeing with Eva that they needed to blast down the door before Justyn could gather his thoughts and react.

"Wait - what? Witches and warlocks? Am I a warlock?" Justyn sounded both surprised and scared by the title. "What does that even mean?" he added, a confused look upon his face, and his eyes returned once more to Cerce.

@Commander Cheesecake
@Huntress
@Dramma
@Shattered♦Secrets™
@Shayla
@daniel reaver

The voices eventually started communicating with eachother, one of them even addressed Lauren, she scoffed with a subtle smile. Thankfully the blonde had managed to calm herself down some but she still felt on edge. Her blue eyes almost shimmered as she looked out and over towards the converged group, where the voice that spoke to her came from. "It's not the bite I'm worried about, it's the bark." She muttered. Just a small collection of words and the damn witches had you. They had control over every inch of your body, forcing you to do everything you didn't want to. It had happened to her once an experience that was horrible, the memories still haunted the blonde. So much blood, screaming...death. As far as Lauren knew, they were all evil.

The one that had spoken to her just moments ago, that one seemed evil, her eyes were menacing, they burned with fire. That thing she had managed to summon only proved to Lauren that the witch was indeed powerful. So young, yet she seemed to have mastered whatever it was she did. Clenching her jaw Lauren hadn't realized the low growl that was coming from her throat. The thought of the woman seemed to subconsciously irritate her, she didn't trust her, didn't like her. Looking at the wall for a moment she took a few more deep breaths and pushed away. Turning to face the group she reached down towards the broken desk and retrieved her clutch and stepped over the mess she had made and folded her arms against her chest. Staying where she was she watched and listened.

Their plan was to attempt to break the door down and get out. Looking towards where the door was Lauren raised a brow. If this bitch witch they spoke about was able to charm all of them and bring them to this dingy room, then wouldn't she be powerful enough to keep them in here? Strength in numbers yes and the blonde wasn't too sure on how magic worked but she assumed that if this woman could control all of them then why wouldn't she be able to fight them off, or keep them where she wanted them?

Choosing to avoid overthinking the scenario and grow nervous, Lauren remained in her position and just listened to their ideas. She didn't have anything to input and if she did, she wasn't going to. The thought of a band of spell-casters turning on her was worrisome.
[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Shayla
River just stood there a cold sort of disconnected look on his face as his mind processed everything "So that's why." he mumbled to him self mostly thinking about the fact that a street rat as people would call was invited to a place like this. It truly threw him off and in a way made him uneasy because of everything. him of all the people to b invited just had to be put into a room filled with others that had powers but none with the reason he had for having the powers.... just great

Status
Not open for further replies.