- Invitation Status
- Posting Speed
- Multiple posts per day, 1-3 posts per day, One post per day, 1-3 posts per week, One post per week
- Online Availability
- My times are pretty erratic, but it's only really rare to see me PST 3-11am. I'm on most of the time.
- Writing Levels
- Intermediate, Adept, Advanced, Adaptable
- Preferred Character Gender
- Male, Female
- Fantasy, Slice-of-Life, Modern.
Recently, I've kind of noticed that ratings are making people (myself included) feel a little self-conscious. I know that the negative ratings have been taken out maybe because of this, but in place of that, people feel that "like"s mean that something's wrong with their post, etc etc. Maybe it would be good if you had a settings option to hide all the post ratings, so people like me who get self-conscious don't have to look at it, but other people can still rate freely.