Hiddy Ho ! Please treat me kindly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NoDayButToday

Original poster
Hello! Hello! You can call me Noday (seriously sounds odd but go with it) I'm at an elementary level when it comes to role playing. (I'm laying all the cards on the table here!) This mean I've role played before ( I only played one and didn't like it) I lasted for a little while(two week w/daily posts). So I know the basics. I want to get back into it because I know it can be fun. It is just I haven't found the right one for me. I was reading a lot of this site's rules (Something that I usually don't do. I was totally shock), and I have a good feeling that this is gonna be my fresh start. So please do not be hesitant to message me. ( I'm new and lonely...pwease .) {Jesus girl where is your indignity! *cries* I have none} I'm mainly into story driven action-adventure role plays if you guys have any in mind by all means let me know. I'm ready to do this, and eager to learn.

Welcome NoDay! Regardless of what you feel your level of roleplay is, I am sure you will have fun and make friends here :)

Noday, welcome to Iwaku. There is a jump in role play section if you want to get started right away or many multiple genre sections to find a partner for a bit of plotting. Also, on your profile page is your roleplay resume. To help you find partners and let everyone know what you might be into you should fill it out. It's not mandatory but a helpful tool. If you need any help let us know.

Noday, welcome to Iwaku. There is a jump in role play section if you want to get started right away or many multiple genre sections to find a partner for a bit of plotting. Also, on your profile page is your roleplay resume. To help you find partners and let everyone know what you might be into you should fill it out. It's not mandatory but a helpful tool. If you need any help let us know.
Yeah I did fill that out. I'll check with the jump in section thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.