Hidden

• Thread starter Jae- The nonexistant
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jack watched, frozen and silent in his stance. That's that kid...wait..What?!? He watched as the police officers fell to the ground, dead. But the man, he staggered back, but after a few minutes he recovered. Jack took a gun from one of his officers and shot two more shots.
The guy fell to his knees screaming "Morere! Morietur tu stultus insolens! mea morte faciam milia funera!"
Falling to his knees, Jack watched everything else unfold, all of his energy seemed to have been drained. A woman walked out of the building over to him, the same look on her face as the man's.
"You think killing my father will help you?!?"
Jack pulled out the knife he took from Kate's room and lunged, but the woman was quicker, grabbing his arm and twisting in behind him so he could face Kate. "We still have the girl, just no car." Jack winced, but threw the knife to Kate.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kate closed her eyes as she was shoved out of the car. They drug her along the ground against all her struggles, that's when she saw Allen. Isn't he in my class? She twisted harder, trying to get out, but it was no use. She watched as the woman grabbed her father's arm and twist it around. Her stomach lurched at the sight of it. "Stop! LEAVE HIM ALONE! Stop it!" A glint in the sky caught her attention and her knife hit the ground beside her. She quickly struggled to reach it and started cutting the ropes, twisting around until she was lying on her stomach, protecting the knife from her captors who were kicking her. She felt the tight ropes loosen and she started wriggling around, letting them slide off.
"You little stupid idiot!" One of them yelled and kicked her hard in the shoulder, causing her to stop, curling into a ball to ease the fire spreading through her nerves.

"Senpai always said that we shouldn't use our powers against normal people....well,...I kinda scewed the pooch on that one." Allen said with a sigh as he ran over to where Kate was and shoved one of them out of the way and roundhouse kicked another. "I may have to skip town or get out the country again." He mumbled to himself, not aware if Kate heard him or not.

Kate struggled, finally taking a deep breath and looking up. "Th-thanks." She pushed off the ground, coming to her feet and stumbling a little bit. "D-dad!" Her eyes flashed and she picked up her knife. "Let him go!"
The woman laughed. "And why?"
"Because. You're just like your father, and I'm like mine. I care enough to protect my family. You don't want me to throw this." Her voice was edged in anger.
"Kate, don't. Go. Just go." Jack wouldn't look her in the eye, but Kate knew why.
"Dad..." she threw the knife and it caught the translator in the shoulder, making her release Jack and back up a few steps. Kate stumbled to his side, standing between him and the translator. "Go away. Go into hiding again, go die in a hole, whatever, just leave." She glared at the translator who glared right back at her.
"And what's a little girl like you going to do?"
Kate realized at that point she didn't have a weapon. "You don't want to know."
Jack closed his eyes. Scare tactic? Now?! That's no good.

"She has a point, Miss Translator." Allen began with a dark undertone to his voice. Slowly, he stepped forward with both hands in his trench coat pockets. It was.... a rather dumb move on his half. At least, he has a weapon in both pockets. Gripping the one in the left pocket (which was the odd looking gun), he began: "It doesn't matter who has a weapon, who has the advantage or anything..."

Kate paused, glancing back at the boy and turning back to the lady. "Just leave. You don't belong here, and you and your people where doing perfectly fine wherever you were, so leave. You have absolutely nothing here."
Jack pulled on her arm, trying to pull Kate away from the translator, but she didn't, in fact, she stepped forward, grabbing the knife and jerking it out of her shoulder. "You should leave right now."
The translator stood there for a second before a smile burst onto her face.
"Yeah right." she grabbed Kate's arm and kicked Jack. Kate took the knife and twisted it back into the translator's shoulder, but this time the translator didn't let go. "You think you are so much better than us." several of the people from earlier walked out of the building as Jack stood back up. Kate kicked the translator and moved the knife enough to cause her to let go once more. This time Kate took the knife with her as she hit the ground and rolled over.
"LEAVE!" Kate yelled.

He watched what happened to Kate and her Father before turning to the lady and giving her a glare that can be summerizied as staring into the depths of the ocean thanks to his midnight blue eyes. "Who are you and why are you doing this? Was the simple question that he asked. "Answer or," He looked up and saw a red-dot aimed at her head. "Well, you get the idea. Plus, he's kinda tired so be quick about it."

She paused, her smile leaving her face. "Why should I? Why do you need to know! Ask the girl, she seems to know everything." She glared down at Kate who glared back.
"Their 'people' were apparently almost killed off. They thought trying to kill me would get revenge." Kate stood up, Jack standing behind her. "There's no point in fighting anymore." The men behind her all had scrambled away by now. "Your choice."
The translator let out a sound that sounded much like the growling of a wolf. "I will get revenge."
"No! Just leave! Are you really that stubborn?!?" Kate was exasperated. "Stop!"

"Damm it." Allen tilted his head and relaxed his shoulder to make a easier path. However, that happened to be a signal for his friend to make the shot. "Nighty night, crazy person" He heard a voice in his ear that sounded like he was from Ireland. Moments later, a perfectly targed shot rang out. Allen could feel the the projectile pass by his ear and saw it go into the translator's head.

"Well that was easy." Then, the translator hit the ground.....asleep? "Damm it Neil, why did you use a blowdart with sleeping gas in it!" Allen yelled, while reaching his hand up to his ear to use a small earpiece. "She'll have some more information on what they are if you force her to talk." Sighing, Allen had to admit he was right. "You have a point there."

Kate watched her hit the ground and she looked over to the boy. "What did you do?" Jack had now turned around, the look on his face was pure confusion.
"Umm..I saw you earlier...?" was all he managed to piece together and say.

"That you did Mr. Detective." Allen began. "Well, at least we got her knocked out so you guys can pump her for more info later." With a sigh, he turned around to face them.

Kate glanced back at her to make sure she wouldn't get back up. "Where are you from?"
Jack told his officers to go back to the headquarters. He placed a hand on Kate's shoulder. "I'm going to get the car, you stay here." Then he left in the direction of his car and the awaiting Captain.

Allen didn't really her if the question was directed towards him or not for he was too busy thinking on what could happen. Maybe he could help with it and y'know, not have to leave the town or area? Still, he didn't have to use his power to blow up a car.

Kate took another step towards Allen. "Hellooo...Are you here?" Her eyes revealed her slight confusion, but her facial expressions stayed neutral. You don't know who he works for, so stay hidden..

Quickly - almost too quickly, His eyes instantly snapped back to reality. Oddly, he slid his foot just slightly on the ground to pivot himself to face her. He was about to do a fast martial arts combo but stopped. "Get it together Seiei!" He heard Neil's voice through the earpiece. "Sorry, " He began with a shake of his head. "Just....instincts took control for a moment."

Kate stopped as he turned around. "What? Did you hear my question?"

Jake pulled up with his car, beckoning Kate and Allen in. "Come on, I'll drive both of you back."

Kate went over, jumping in the back seat. "Let him right in the front if he comes."

Allen shrugged, he never really cared where he sat in someone else's car. Sighing, he got into the car. "You were wondering where i'm from right? Well, not to sound like an ass but i'm just like everyone else." He said with a small shrug. Well, that was some truth and some like but they'd probably see through anyways.

Kate watched out the window as the car started forward. "If you're from here..how'd you blow up that car? Why did you come here in the first place?"
Jake glanced back at his daughter in the rear view mirror, his eyes shined with worry for his little girl.
She moved her blank stare over to Allen. "Why are you here? You don't work for dad, and I've never seen you on any other missing person cases around here."

Last edited by a moderator:
"Because I'm too awesome to go missing!" He boasted with a smile...well until he got his mind back on the other questions at hand. "Anywho, I'm a global paranormal investigator. The unit i'm in has many names but the one we use the most is 'Shadow Forces'. I also work for another global task force but due to secrecy..." He stopped before sighing.

"As grim and wrong as it sounds, I'd have to kill whoever I give that info to."

Kate nodded. "That makes sense. My mom did that with her information when she was in the military." She brightened up a little talking about her mom and glared when she noticed her father looking worried. He needs to quit it..I'm fine.. She thought to herself.

Seeing Kate brighten a little he smiled before she glared at him, making him turn around. She's got the same damn spine-chilling glare as her mother..

"Good, at least that's understandable." He agreed with a relieved smile. "Now it's my turn for questions. What history does your family have with those people?" He was rather curious about that fact, due to all that went down. At the very least, he didn't tell them about his power.

Status
Not open for further replies.