Hidden: The Next Stage [Signs up and OOC]

Status
Not open for further replies.
So how's this RP going? People killing eachother yet?

It's not active yet. We're finalizing the technical details of the stage as of now.

The Maker and I will make sure this will be a brutal very enjoyable game.

Watch out, if it gets too brutal, I'll break you

XD *Winter hides behind Rob* no breaking please!

Reactions: Boss Megu
Ummm, WTF guys? Why didn't you let me know that this is what happened, and even more, why did you not reply to the private messages?

Hey peeps, what's happening to the RP? I know Lorchenne (Sorry if I misspelled your name) mentioned that they were still making the lists, but how's everything coming along?

I had to find out what happened to the other thread through the rotating banners, so fuck if I know. I literaly PM'd Lorchenne and Temper a dozen times between them. Never answered.

May I suggest a pairing? Pair the old people together. Wolters and Gibson. Please.

First of all @Potatocat , my deepest apologies if I literally did not receive any messages from you. You might know already, but Iwaku itself has been having a few errors lately. That aside, the Maker and I are both experiencing serious connectivity problems. With all the technical difficulties involved in the creation of this roleplay and for the sake of all players, we decided to message everyone when everything is ready so all there is to be done is to play.

Also, further apologies but I cannot take your suggestion. The pairs are fully randomized or else that completely defeats the purpose of the roleplay's premise. You are free to create a spin-off roleplay centering on those two characters if you wish, but in this game, partners must be shuffled at every level.

One last note, do not post multiple times for things that can fit one post. Use the edit function. Standard forum rules apply in this roleplay.

To everyone, we hope for your continued patience and understanding. If you wish to quit the game, we will not stop you but we do hope you can wait a little more until everything is set.

Once again, our apologies for the major inconvenience.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: ≈Evërlastiπg≈
Hey peeps, what's happening to the RP? I know Lorchenne (Sorry if I misspelled your name) mentioned that they were still making the lists, but how's everything coming along?

You spelled it correctly. Also, it's Lory for short. Less trouble.

Thank you for your concern. Please bear with us and our technical issues.

The Maker has no internet connection as of now and I have a malfunctioning one. It was an honest mistake to not inform you all personally of moving the thread but we encountered some difficulties with the shifting.

Thank you once again for your patience.

Alright, thanks and my apologies. Regarding the multiple posts, I still fill new to this website so I have not really got a full sense of the atmosphere and rules. I will work on it.

First of all @Potatocat , my deepest apologies if I literally did not receive any messages from you. You might know already, but Iwaku itself has been having a few errors lately. That aside, the Maker and I are both experiencing serious connectivity problems. With all the technical difficulties involved in the creation of this roleplay and for the sake of all players, we decided to message everyone when everything is ready so all there is to be done is to play.

Also, further apologies but I cannot take your suggestion. The pairs are fully randomized or else that completely defeats the purpose of the roleplay's premise. You are free to create a spin-off roleplay centering on those two characters if you wish, but in this game, partners must be shuffled at every level.

One last note, do not post multiple times for things that can fit one post. Use the edit function. Standard forum rules apply in this roleplay.

To everyone, we hope for your continued patience and understanding. If you wish to quit the game, we will not stop you but we do hope you can wait a little more until everything is set.

Once again, our apologies for the major inconvenience.
Im still in lol and waiting patiently :) @Lorchenne-chan! *glomps* haha

@Lorchenne strikes me as a female android/bot and I am getting wild ideas about that kind of romantic/mature RP. But anyway I am still interested in this.

Wolters is just waiting to get a chance to kill something... I mean hide from stuff >.>

@Potatocat Your a bit bloodthirsty huh? Lol

Alright, thanks and my apologies. Regarding the multiple posts, I still fill new to this website so I have not really got a full sense of the atmosphere and rules. I will work on it.

I understand. The Edit function is beside the post time.

@Lorchenne strikes me as a female android/bot and I am getting wild ideas about that kind of romantic/mature RP. But anyway I am still interested in this.

I kind of am. As programmed by the Maker-creator of this game. I am given a self-evolving AI complete with an independent logic and set of base emotions.

Im still in lol and waiting patiently :) @Lorchenne-chan! *glomps* haha

/suddenly switches personality

Aww! I'm glad! /huggle
Thanks for being patient.

I understand. The Edit function is beside the post time.

I kind of am. As programmed by the Maker-creator of this game. I am given a self-evolving AI complete with an independent logic and set of base emotions.

/suddenly switches personality

Aww! I'm glad! /huggle
Thanks for being patient.
LOL...Dont make me burn you out with sexy good looking man pics

Status
Not open for further replies.