Hidden [Signups are STILL OPEN]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just said kill, not kill each other haha!

Update guys! @Lorchenne and I have totally finished planning the first level of the game and are ready to post it up. :D Hope you guys are ready.

Ready your characters and everything, because really--Hidden is about to start. ;D

@Obsidian L Scarletta ...we live to entertain i guess. xDDD and thanks. character building is so much fun. :)

@Nitsua43 It totally will be a total blast of total proportions and total awesomeness!!!!! Thanks for participating! ...I didn't over use Total did I?

@The_Silver_Dragon thanks for placing in a Seeker! We are in dire need of them. LOL. And yes, you did the CS completely right. :)

Love the additions guys! Keep them coming, the game is going to be much more fun with mucho people. :D
Totally like totally not using totally too much like totally!

The Seeker on Fire
Pyrokinesis

2hx6bh5.jpg

Last edited:
The Secretive Hidden
Augustus 'Gus' Sage
rsdeo4.jpg

Reactions: 2 people
So where do I post? o: And is it okay if the two skellie I posted above are already in a team?

do you still want to join? :O Totally fine if you back out. :> Totally understand, haha

*fangirl scream* We're starting now? YAYAYAYAY! ^.^

Yeah, sure! I just have to join with one character, right?

Reactions: Boss Megu
Yay! Im excited!

Reactions: Boss Megu
@Asuna21 Just about. give me a few hours to edit the thread I'm making and :D

@senpai pretty much. think of it as an rpg game. since you're a hidden, you just need to focus on staying alive. :)

@Obsidian L Scarletta I told you, crazy gm here. XDDD And I'm excited too!!

@Rainbowwave Oh! those look pretty! :)

So here's the run down, players in a few hours. I will be giving you a symbol by PM. these symbols will serve as your clue as to who your partner is. Now, before the ACTUAL thread is provided, please note that you are NOT allowed to talk to each other about the symbols---that would be cheating. But you may use it anyway in the thread. But take note, your characters don't know each other and they won't magically know where you are, because you wrote in the mark in your post okay?

and for the hidden, since you are hidden. I will also pm you your location, alright? You can do what you want within that location. (same rule applies don't ask or tell the seekers where you are. okay?) But the main point, is that you are hidden...and defenseless. So you can't attack, unless provided otherwise. But your not in major harm.

...unless another character wants to kill you. That's another thing altogether.

..........and I just realized I'm ranting. But these are your instructions so far. Please Please, PLEASE don't break them. :(

And give me a little time and we can start playing. Isn't this exciting? :D

Winter
anime_.jpg Except its a royal blue top not pink (she hates pink) and a red hair tie.

Attachments

• anime_.jpg
    anime_.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 0
Status
Not open for further replies.