Hidden [Signups are STILL OPEN]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you should put in a seeker character, like the rest of us cool kids. XD
Hey now Hidden arent cool? I see how it is *sniff sniff* lol jk

Do you mean my character sheet? Because now I'm confused. :P

Hey, I should now list the characters that are accepted.

So here we have
hiddens:
@Obsidian L Scarletta
@Rainbowwave
@temper_tantrum
@Lorchenne (but since we're co-gods...cough cough co-mods, we keep ours hidden first, and yes, pun intended)

Seekers:
@Asuna21
@Lorchenne
@temper_tantrum

if you plan to create another character, please do provide another character sheet please. haha Did I miss anyone? If I did, feel free to shout out here or by pm. Not that I'll hear your voice, but still. hahaha (I'm crazy, ignore me. xD)

But since my current co-god posted hers, I shall do so too.

Seeker:
Name: Robert "The Twister" Sinclaire
Ability: Cryokinesis (wait, did I type that correct?)

Hidden:
Name: Violette Biela

....and yes, I'm serious. :) and crazy, but who counts that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: ≈Evërlastiπg≈
Oh good. Unfamiliar words tend to be misspelled. and familiar ones, to be honest. :)

LOL you guys are entertaining. Love the characters too =)

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
@Obsidian L Scarletta ...we live to entertain i guess. xDDD and thanks. character building is so much fun. :)

@Nitsua43 It totally will be a total blast of total proportions and total awesomeness!!!!! Thanks for participating! ...I didn't over use Total did I?

@The_Silver_Dragon thanks for placing in a Seeker! We are in dire need of them. LOL. And yes, you did the CS completely right. :)

Love the additions guys! Keep them coming, the game is going to be much more fun with mucho people. :D

So Let me type type the current players, that way we all won't be confused. Because I am. LOL

Seekers
@temper_tantrum --> Robert "The Twister" Sinclaire (21) w/ Cryokinesis
@Lorchenne ---> Skye (-) w/ Aerokinesis
@Asuna21 ---> Nixie (24) w/ Hydrokinesis
@The_Silver_Dragon --> Zuki (19) w/ Pyrokinesis
@Rainbowwave ---> Josh Milliontear (19) Pyrokinesis

Hidden:
@temper_tantrum ---> Violette Biela (15 months)
@Lorchenne ---> Anthony (20)
@Obsidian L Scarletta --> Winter (18)
@Rainbowwave --> Ashely O'copper (17)
@Nitsua43 ---> Jacob Medici (24)

So if we can manage to have ONE more seeker, I'll open up the thread so we can start. And don't react to the colors please, I'm only doing that so we can tell which is which, okay? And I noticed no one likes surnames, but that's okay. Just pointing it out.

Hey, did I miss anybody? :O If I did, feel free to complain and demand proper re compensation. LOL ignore me, I'm nuts, remember.

Anyway, has anyone seen the Hidden Banner yet? I haven't. Which is odd. Diana said 3 days.

Last edited by a moderator:
So Let me type type the current players, that way we all won't be confused. Because I am. LOL

Let's start with seekers (since there's not going on)
@temper_tantrum --> Robert "The Twister" Sinclaire (21) w/ Cryokinesis
@Lorchenne ---> Skye (-) w/ Aerokinesis
@Asuna21 ---> Nixie (24) w/ Hydrokinesis
@The_Silver_Dragon --> Zuki (19) w/ Pyrokinesis

Hidden:
@temper_tantrum ---> Violette Biela (15 months)
@Lorchenne ---> Anthony (20)
@Obsidian L Scarletta --> Winter (18)
@Rainbowwave --> Ashely O'copper (17)
@Nitsua43 ---> Jacob Medici (24)

So if we can manage to have ONE more seeker, I'll open up the thread so we can start. And don't react to the colors please, I'm only doing that so we can tell which is which, okay? And I noticed no one likes surnames, but that's okay. Just pointing it out.

Hey, did I miss anybody? :O If I did, feel free to complain and demand proper re compensation. LOL ignore me, I'm nuts, remember.

Anyway, has anyone seen the Hidden Banner yet? I haven't. Which is odd. Diana said 3 days.

Looks good to me, lol would you like mine to have a surname? I dont mind either way. I havent sorry =(

Yay!

@Obsidian L Scarletta no really, it's fine without. It adds to the mystery!! :D

@Rainbowwave OMG you made a new one! THANK YOU~~~♥♥

okay guys, since we have completed this. we can now totally start. Let me create the thread first and I'll link it here! :DDD you guys are totally awesome! MILLION HEARTS TO ALL OF YOU!

Lol you guys are great! Awesome gm and co-gm!

@Lorchenne ...the point of the game is not to kill each other, please don't channel your character. > >;

@Obsidian L Scarletta thanks! we are working hard! :DDD and I lol at myself, I read gm as group message. and O O! What...? then realized what it meant. God-man! XDDDDD jk~

• Love
Reactions: Pyralithia
Status
Not open for further replies.