Hidden [Signups are STILL OPEN]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still here, guys. I only get on to post once or twice a day, but I'm keeping up with the threads I'm watching via mobile. (I prefer posting via computer. :P)

I think I'd like to be a Seeker. I'm having trouble finding out what dendrokinesis is, though. Do these skill sets have some kind of restrictions, or are they only bond by the limit of the individual's creativity?

@Asuna21 HI! thanks for following up on this. Let's see, I also had difficulty understanding dendrokinesis too. I though it was dentist bending (I'm weird I know). Anyway, dendrokinesis is the ability to manipulate the earth. hahaha and yay, super glad to have a seeker! :DDD

Hello @Rainbowwave thank you so much for joining us! That's another Hidden right there. :) Super glad. (and that's a really cute avatar just so you know.)

I need at least one more Seeker to start up the RP. Spread the word guys. :)

Reactions: Boss Megu
We still need to wait for at least one more though. :(

They'll come soon

I can always make a seeker :) Truthfully i like them more, but Ashely would never be a seeker lol

Lol I can be a seeker too if we need it

Ill make my CS soon c:

@Rainbowwave & @Obsidian L Scarletta ^ ^ hey, go ahead. the more the merrier. :D (though make sure you can handle having multiple chara's, I know it's hard)

@jessica2477 you're alive! :DDDDD thank you so much for following up. and yeah. take your time. xDDD

@Asuna21 first seeker! nice~♫

Thanks for the many support guys! Just now waiting for the banner to pop up. So excited, I'm practically vibrating!! :DDDDD

Lol that would be nice temper_tantrum =D and I can play two characters if we need it, im excited too!

at least wait for the banner to be up for about a week or so before you do that! OwO

Status
Not open for further replies.