Hidden Secrets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come.

The thought invaded Avery's mind, much like a swift wind blew through someone's hair. In a rush, it was there. Faster still, it was gone. Despite the boy being faced with a perpetual sea of darkness, something shifted among the black. A familiar shape, ambiguous and strange. The details remained but an indistinct blur, save one key factor. A single pair of piercing, golden colored eyes. Verrückt.

Without conveying more than a single word, Avery could tell he was being beckoned to follow. If you could even call it that. A moment later, the silhouette faded to nothing, his image naught but a wistful memory.

Do you wish to see again? I can make that dream a reality, and so much more. You need just to ask. Until then...

The voice trailed into baritone laughter, eventually tapering off to complete silence. The human psyche was such a peculiar thing, there was a magic in seeing someone decide, especially so when that decision was to throw away the reigns of societal norms and embrace chaos. With a hint of where he should go, Avery once more was left to his own devices and wits. What would happen? Nobody knew. Not even Verrückt. But it would certainly prove entertaining.

"no" says Red "I don't know him. But I don't like people who prey on people who can't defend themselves very well." He sits on the floor to think

Raven looked away to hide his even redder cheeks, his face growing hot. He was going to keep trying to make him blush? Raven smiled to himself and climbed into the seat beside Anthony, lowering the safety bar for them and buckling the seatbelt. He was growing even more excited by the minute, smiling at Anthony and looking into the darkness that awaited them. As everyone behind them got into their seats and were safely buckled in, the workers went around to check the seatbelts, making sure they were secure. After that, it was finally almost time to 'Blast Off'. Raven looked down at Anthony who sat beside him, flashing him a cheeky smile and laughing. "Ready?" Raven asked, raising an eyebrow as he did, that cheeky little smile still playing at his lips.

(( Alright, once everyone meets one another and such, we will start the original plot and join together to find out the secrets of the school. Sound good? :braces: ))

(@Tart Sounds great!)
Oh, this was so exciting. The red head's hair seemed to shine through the dark. The people behind him complained that it ruined the effect of the roller coaster. That quickly stopped when they realized the boy only had one eye to glare at them with. There was only three people seated within the car which made Anthony almost laugh. While others were slowly dying.in a workspace or a classroom he was here riding a roller coaster with a boy he continued to gush about. "Ready?!? I've been ready! These people take forever," Anthony smiled brightly at Raven, his white teeth shining through the dark. This was going to be amazing. Anthony felt the car jut forward and his stomach slammed into the safety bar. He began to laugh hysterically before looking over at Raven, his eyes (or eye however you want to look about the situation) wide. The seats were just a regular platform with a single seatbelt that went across. Taking advantage of the situation, Anthony scooted as close as he could get to Raven (this wasn't a romantic gesture, Anthony just wanted to feel secure). "I want to barf but laugh in excitement," the boy exclaimed, he was staring up as the car had started moving upwards. He repeatedly patted Raven's arm in anticipation. One reaching the top Anthony grabbed onto Raven's arm and squeezed. "I will gladly accept today as my death date," though his tone was serious his face was all rainbows and sunshine.

She looked at the boy as he spoke and sat on the floor. She tilted her head to the side curiously. "oh like a hero I a comic book" she said a bit excitedly as she clapped her hands. "can I be your side kick?" She asked with bright eyes as she stared at him. Not realizing what she was getting herself into.

Avery softly kicked his feet as he sighed softly, petting Kiba, who was in a chair to his side. He was in the counseling office, but not to head home; he'd got sent there for a different reason. While on his way, he had gotten caught by a security guard, who took no time out to listen to his reason. Now, he was being given detention for truancy. "Woe is me," he said jokingly to himself as he 'stared' to the carpet floor. "Why is all of this happening to me? Did... That guy curse me?" He shivered at the thought of Verrückt and his tall, creepy demeanor. With Kiba in his right hand, he ran his left through his hair and let out another, drawn-out sigh.

Raven let Anthony move in closer, laughing as the excitable male laughed and looked up at him with wide eyes. "I will gladly accept today as my death date," at this Raven laughed and let out a whoop of excitement. As the little cart they rode in continued to move up, Raven could feel butterflies in his stomach at the height. And in a flash the little cart flew down the first hill and made Raven burst into a fit of laughter, whooping as the cart continued to go around the tracks. He could still feel Anthony beside him, the smaller male's body pressed close to his as they both laughed. God this was fun! Raven lifted his arms up and let the air blow back his hair as he closed his eyes, smiling. (( Sorry I totally forgot you replied to this! ))

Hey there!

Name: Shakara Cine Rabanth
Group (rebel, loyalist, neutralist): Neutralist
Reason why you attend Steven High: She suffers from mild depression
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Role (Student, teacher, security guard): Student
Skills: Dancing, shooting rifles, using daggers, and persuading teachers.
Personality: Shy, secretive, humorous, genius, hot-headed, and absent minded.
Other: She is quite shy, and normally doesn't get too attached to people, hence her mild depression. Her mother and father died in front of her own eyes (like Batman xD). When embarassed or proved wrong/right and is feeling a little stuck up, she'll act like the perfect little angel and rub her victory in their face. If she was proved wrong, then she does it to prove she isn't wrong, by proving to the teacher that it IS normally correct.
Appearance: animegirlredhair.jpg

Shakara stared at the entrance to her dorm. She decided to leave it be for now. She walked down the hallway out to the gardens, where she stared at the sky. She had taken up astronomy as a young child, and ever since then, she learned to love it. She stared at the sky, trying to find Venus. This was one way to make herself feel in solitude, easing her pain. She finally found it, staring at it's barely visible body.

Raven's laugh was so comforting. It was so cute and innocent. The cart cintinued to move upward and upward and uoward until they reached the top. Anthony's heart stopped for a moment as the cart shot down the ramp in a few seconds. Anthony grinned goofingly, his arm tightly squeezing his arm. Anthony's laugh was unionised with Raven's. The ride didn't stop there. Anthony looked over at Raven as the cart blasted into hoops and moved up and down on the ramps. His laugh was all that could be heard.. well, that and the scared teenager that was screaming her head off behind them. Anthony didn't mind though, nothing could ruin this day!

Shakara heard muffled laughter behind her. She rushed around to see what was going on, and found something, well, odd. She stared as the thing kept moving with no stop. She now knew what kind of a 'school' her parents were talking about. This was an asylum.

Red laughs a bit at the comic book comment. "I guess so, yeah." He lays his back on the hard floor to stretch. "Yeah, a side kick would be neat"

Shakara stared around, and proved that she had to be at some sorts of asylum. Well, better than nothing! she thought to herself, wandering back to a bench in the garden, staring at the sky in a trance.

Last edited by a moderator:
"well" she laughed and jumped off the stairs. Her skirt swayed and so did her hair. She had a bright smile on her face and her hands locked behind her back as her blue eyes glistened in curiosity. "since I am your new sidekick lets go and save some people" she said holding her hand out to him to help him up.

@Arsonwolf

(Shakara is at the garden if anyone wants to interact with her, I am hitting the hay)

(( Alright, let's get this roleplay back to being active! ))

Raven felt the other male give his arm another tight squeeze, and Raven laughed again. He knew his laugh was probably dorky sounding, but he honestly didn't care at the moment. He was having a lot of fun with Anthony, and he hadn't even known him for a full day! Raven hoped they'd be able to share even more days like this together. The ride continued to fly through hoops and hills, the screaming teenager behind Anthony and him only making Raven crack up even more with laughter. After the ride came to a stop and the teenager stopped screaming, Raven looked over at Anthony and beamed. "That was awesome!" His smile was charming and a bit dorky, his black hair a bit wind blown and messy. Raven didn't care in the slightest.

(( Did everyone die? Aha, let's get this roleplay up and running again! ))

Status
Not open for further replies.