Hidden Secrets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stupid, stupid, stupid. Anthony was going to ne late again! Well, it didn't really matter.. considering his teachers had expected that of him. In fact, it'd probably be shocking if he showed up on time for class. He threw on his jacket clumsily and was out the door before you could say, "Anthony is stupid." He walked out of his dorm and torwars the school. He was a relaticely new student.. he'd only been here for two years which he could of regretted considering he probably would've passed Freshman year here rather than flunking it like he did in his other school, that's right. You are reading about a Grade A slacker. His Freshman year he often just paid the smart kid in class to give him the answers to tests, homework, anything.. and then he was always too lazy to turn the sheet in. Anthony walked up the boarding school's steps and burst through the ebtrance doors. He zoomed past many kids but slowed down when a teacher stopped him. "The Usual?" The teachers here knew him so well.. "You know it," Anthony laughed as he said this before continuing his long stride. He practically ran up the school's stairs up to the roof. (@Tart I hope you don't mind my idiot intruding!!) He opened the roof door and greeted the brebreeze that hit his face. What a beautiful day to be on a roof! Anthony eyed another boy on the roof before making his way over to him. He plopped himself next to the ravenette before introducing himself. "Something bothering ya? You look kinda disturbed but peaceful at the same time," Anthony blinked his one uncovered eye at the ravenette before turning his attention back torward the roo's beautiful sight.

Raven jumped a bit at the sudden intrusion, turning his head to send a slight glare at the male that sat beside him. He noticed the eyepatch over one of his eyes, and took in the rest of the male's facial features. "Just lost in my own thoughts." Raven simply said before turning back to the view the school's roof offered. "What brings you here?" He looked at the male out of the corner of his crimson eyes, his jet black hair swiftly moving in the soft breeze. He wondered if the male had heard the rumors about him as well, slightly hoping that he hadn't. It'd be nice to have a fairly fresh start with someone for once. Raven soon realized he'd seen Anthony around school before, though never really talked to him nor asked for his name. Raven looked back down before closing his eyes and letting the breeze tickle his nose and send chills down his back.

The ravenette was daydreaming.. how funny. Though, it was the perfect place to daydream. Anthony stood up and leaned over the edge a bit
He looked down at the sidewalk, there wasn't many people walking on them but the few that were looked smaller than usual. Anthony wondered what would have happened if he had just jumped off this building two years ago like he said he would. Though, the red head would never consider it now the thought still crossed his mind. "Personal?" Anthony guessed, sitting back down. His bag was still over his shoulder and his belongings fell out of it as he took it off. Cleaning the supplies, Anthony shrugged. "Classrooms are too stuffy. I like coming here instead," the causality in his voice made it sound like no big deal but really.. Anthony couldn't stand crowds. The red head yawned, his mornings were usually spent in here with the occasional bathroom breaks.. he hadn't been coming the last dew weeks do to the lack of turned in assignments he was notified of. "I'm Anthony, by the way," the teen reached his hand out to the boy, gesturing for the ravenette to shake it. Call him touchy, call him old styled but just a simole 'hello' wasn't enough for Anthony.

Raven listened to the male speak, watching him closely as he leaned over the side, seeing the slight emotion in his eyes as he did. Interesting.. When he spilled his belongings out of his bag Raven handed him a book that slip over to the edge of the roof, straightening back up and watching him with interest. "Anthony, hm? I'm Raven." He took his hand and shook it with a tender grip, his hands a bit large due to his tallness, flashing a cheeky grin at the other male. Raven let go of the other's hand as he leaned on his arm, looking at him from the side. "I believe i've seen you around before, also heard some things about you from others. People really don't know when to shut up, do they?" Raven chuckled softly and began to take off his leather jacket, wanting to feel the cool breeze against his bare arms. He laid the jacket beside him and sighed in relief as the wind blew. He was always fond of colder weather and gloomy days.

With bag over his shoulder he gave out a small yawn as he was met up with some friends, a smile on his face as he spoke with them toward the school he adjusted his jacket as he did. Once he was in they planned to hangout in the cafe later today after classes which he nodded with agreement. "Sure." He smiled lightly with the agenda of the day and with that he left from them to be alone in the halls of other students that still filled the halls a bit. His thoughts crawled in his head slowly with wonder and sigh. 'Another day.... ' He thought to himself as he looked down at the medication that the toke out his jacket pocket for a bit before putting it back. He walked up the stairs to go to the bathroom that he liked going to since no one rarely enter that one. As he walked up he slowed his pace a bit when he seen a girl with a long brunette hair, she looked lost. A small smile formed on his face seeing the confusion that she had and spoke. "You look lost. " He stated looking at her up and down she was about the same height, but just two inches shorter then him. Thank god his not shortest kid in the school anymore; that he have met anyway. Glancing at her once more he realized he haven't seen her around before, she must be new he noted.

@Kumiko Wataru

Having the eyepatch was pretty cool to be honest.. Most assumed that his eye was gone or something so Anthony usually tended to be treated differently.. treated with pity. Anthony didn't really mind because people often let him off on a longer leash, giving him the last pudding or the answers for the day's homework. Anthony took the book from Raven's hands and nodded a thanks. He stuffed it back in his already messy bag and sighed. He was feeling sort of tired. Anthony's unkempt red hair whipped his face as the wind passed by. He looked over at the red eyed boy, "Raven.. like the color of you hair." This statement was useless but a statement nevertheless. An observation, whatever. Anthony listened to Raven, he liked the sound of his chuckle. It was comforting in some creepy, weird way. He smiled brightly at Raven, "I say let them talk. It's just another topic to get their minds off of the horrible reality that they're going nowhere with their lives." A bit mean, you could say but in actuality, it was the truth. Here he was, in a high zchool for the troubled, sitting on a roof, skipping class with a guy.. He was doing nothing but sealing the fate of his poor future. But at least he accepted it. Anthony noted the tallness of the boy. It was a bit frightening actually. At a lengthy 5'8, Raven seemed like a sort of miny giant. He took off his jacket and Antjony immediately grabbed for it. Anthony wasn't thin but he wasn't thick. He had a lean build, but a small frame. Anthony put the jacket on and just as he suspected, it was pretty roomy. Maybe it was a bit odd for an 18 year old to be wearing a size small in men's but Anthony's body seemed to want to, defy logic."I feel.."

Name: "Verrückt"

Age: Indeterminate; speculated to be in his early twenties.

Group: N/A

Why attend Steven High: Fun. [:

Sexual Orientation: [:

Role: s\G%t^#@---...[:

Skills: Ineffably high pain tolerance, melee combat, playing mental games and conducting classical music.

Personality: Little is known of Verrückt, with exception that he is a man driven by his whims, seeking only to sate himself without regard to good nor evil. Freedom and chaos are the two guiding principles he holds in highest regards. With such an unpredictable personality, every encounter is veiled in thrills, mystery and excitement; at least, for him that is.

Other: There is no concrete reason for why Verrückt joined Steven High. Rumors perpetuate the idea that even some members of the staff are baffled as to who he is and why he is here.

Appearance:

a942b21187.jpg

Verrückt lingered in the comforting solitude presented by vacant hallways, naught a peep escaping the elegantly clad individual. Alas, his motives and reasons for where he was remained indecipherable; especially more so given how his existence was ignored by any passerby instructor. Neigh, it was but the students who took a keen, if somewhat morbid interest in the soundless silhouette adorning Steven High's second floor main hallway akin to a regal statue. Of course, now was not such a time. Many individuals had found their way into class by now, forced to abandon their hopes of figuring out the strange man's identity.

His smile was a subtle one, sharp yellow eyes glimmering amidst the harsh rays of artificial luminescence supplied by lights far above. His clothes were strange, of the Victorian era and beyond. So exquisitely wreathed in fine cloth was he, that the build of his body was at best an educated guess. Presumably, his was a lithe and agile one. He was, perhaps, mildly daunting as well given his stature of 6'0''.

Verrückt was patient, and waited several moments longer in the interest of finding stragglers: oft was it that the student who strayed from class proved to be the most exceptionally intriguing. As to whether or not he actually encountered anyone remained a mystery. Oh, how fun it was to leave things to chance.

(Do forgive my late entrance, I hope nobody minds.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Raven nodded at the observation of his hair color, his eyes studying Anthony's face with curiosity. He liked the red hair and the way it fell over his eyes slightly, the slight messy look to it fitting Anthony well. His voice was nice, Raven observed, holding a warm tone to it. Raven thought about what he'd said about letting them talk, realizing it brutally true. This place wasn't really something to be proud about if you attended schooling here, and it was mostly true that most of the people here were going no where at all. When Anthony reached for his coat and put it on, Raven smiled and let out a laugh at the sight. It looked quite adorable on him, the sleeves a bit longer then his arms, making the sleeves go past his palm a bit more then what it's supposed to. Overall, the jacket was a bit big on him. Raven's cheeks were a bit wind-whipped, leaving them slightly red and flushed, the rest of his face his usual pale color. Raven grinned at the smaller male as he wore his jacket, can't help but think of how cute it looked. "You feel..what?" he tilted his head cutely, looking at him cutely with a cheeky grin.

Serah let out a exaggerated sigh and a light blush rose to her cheeks, pouting as she began to get a bit frustrated. She winced slightly as she heard a voice. A blush still on her cheeks as she quickly turned around. Her blue eyes looking up at his, but he wasn't that tall, almost the same height as her. She tilted her head to the side curiously before blushing brightly. A bit embarrassed that she was lost. "ah-um sorr-" she had a thing about saying sorry alot. She quickly shook it off and laughed awkwardly. "well yeah I'm a bit lost" she said and rubing the back of her neck. "I just transferred in so..." She shifted her eyes away shyly. "a-anyways do you know where this class is?" She asked curiously and walked over a bit. Almost tripping since she was a bit clumsy but quickly caught herself. Laughing awkwardly once again as she showed him the picture.

@Muno

There was a soft sigh that found itself escaping Avery's lips; it'd been about 15 minutes since class started and he was already begging to leave. He wanted to skip this class, but there was no chance of him successfully doing it, mainly because neither he or Kiba were familiar with the places that were ideal for skipping.

Impatiently listening to the ticking of the clock, Avery drowned out the lesson in class; it wouldn't matter if he passed the class or not. He was blind, and despite his 'talents', no one truly would've cared. Not one person...

Suddenly, Avery threw his right hand up, his head hanging low. His teacher asked what the problem was, and he solemnly replied, "I need to use the bathroom." There were tears in his eyes, and he could feel them threatening to escape and roll down his cheeks. Once the teacher gave him permission, he placed Kiba on the floor and the puppy led him out of the room and into the hallways. He didn't plan on going back to that class.

Anthony caught Raven's eye and he smiled at him, he hadn't had a real conversation with someone like this in a quite a while.. it felt nice. The leather of the jacket made him warm. He felt secure, like he couldn't ever get hurt. Anthony grinned goofily at Raven when he asked him what he felt. Anthony raised both of his hands in the air, causing. Thevsleeves to fall down to his wrists, "I feel like a kid!" He basically shouted, his voice filling the silence of the world. Some of the kids walking on the sidewalk looked ip at him amd he waved before they shrugged and turned back to keep walking. He laughed and looked back to Raven, "We should do something.. I've never had a roof buddy! We should go to an amusement park or something!" His green eyes stared at Raven in hope the boy would agree. He loved roller coasters. He locdd the thrill of turning upside down and having his stomach turn. It was fun for him!

Raven smiled widely when he jumped onto the ledge, and raised his arms. He liked that Anthony was a bit goofy and childish. It was...refreshing. When the red head exclaimed they should attend an amusement park, Raven grinned. "I love rollercoasters. Let's definitely go." His voice held a bit of excitement in it, his crimson eyes looking at Anthony. It was nice talking to someone who was different from all the others. Charlotte and Avery were like that too, making him feel as though a budding relationship was taking place. Raven ran a hand through his jet black hair messy hair, letting the simi-Mohawk he had flop back into place. "When do you want to go?" Raven asked, leaning on his hand and chuckling lightly.

"...no need. " His smile was gentle, he usually didn't talk to outsiders that he didn't know first, but he couldn't let the girl walk around lost that would be bad. His greyish blues looked back at her blues before glancing down at the paper that was handed to him as she admitted that she was. "Oh a fresh one....how interesting. " His smile grew and his eyes dull eyes slightly brighten at the new face , 'Shit..! ' he grabbed the paper and scanned it for a bit of her classes before he caught her from her fall quickly. "You OK? " He asked her still holding her until she got her self together and gave her a small worry look. "Let's get off the stairs first, before you hurt your pretty little face. " He said after letting her go. His eyes soon drifted over to a tall male that was walking get in the halls of downstairs before turning back to the girl. He motioned her up the rest of the steps. "Well you're in luck angel... I have the same first class as yours. " He started, giving her the paper back. "I going that same direction I'll lead you the way if you would like....after I'm done with something real quick. " He added, " it'll only take a second. " He said adjusting his bag.
@Kumiko Wataru

Serah continued to look at him a bit curiously. Wondering why he was here...but would never ask someone that, it wasn't her business. As she got herself together she laughed awkwardly and smoothed out her sweater. "I'm fine I'm fine...that usually happens" she said as she scratched her cheek.

She looked back up at the boy as he spoke. Her eyes brightened and she smiled brightly with excitement. "really! Thank you" she was a bit like a dog. If dog ears and tail popped out her tail would be wagging right now. "oh okay that fine" she said pouting slightly and tilted her head to the side. "ill wait for you then...and ill sit so I don't hurt myself" she laughed. "oh..." She smiled softly. "I'm Serah by the way.."
@Muno

'Yay! Raven is awesome! We could ride all of the roller coasters together! And throw up on random strangers!' Anthony laughed, happiness was clear on his face. Joy was the best word to describe Anthony. Raven was so cool! Anthony decided he liked him, Anthony smiled at the ravenette. His green uncovered eye shined a deep emerald. He walked around in a circle, raising his rands to his sides, and making airplane noises. Anthony remembered roller coaster that intimidated an airplane and Anthony's brain had automatically told his body to down that. Sure, it was random and childish but his ADHD commanded him to do something every second, he couldn't stay still. "When do you want to go?" Anthony stopped his airplaning and looked over at Raven. Wasn't it obvious? "Right now, of course! I have nothing better do!" Anthony explained and walked over to Raven. The red head looked Into Raven's crisom eyes, the boy was studying his eyes. Anthony leaned back so their faces weren't so close and pointed torward the roof exit, "Come on! Before we get caught!"

Blinking away his tears, Avery listened to the desolate hallways. It was actually pretty beautiful, the sound of silence. He whispered to Kiba, "Do you remember where the bathroom is, boy?" The pup yipped to notify him that he indeed recalled the bathroom's location. "Alright, let's -" he cut his sentence short, catching the sound of voices. There were two, and they were pretty far. The echoes had taken a while to get there, and even then, they were faint. A girl and a boy, he figured. "Hm," he bit his lip in thought, "What are people doing outside of class so late?" It wasn't long for him to decide that he'd investigate; he figured it could've been interesting. He was more curious than usual, which was a bit weird to him, considering that he hadn't had 'fun' since he could see, and that was years ago.

He placed his back against the wall beside him and began scaling them, following the voices through the hallways. Kiba whimpered softly; he knew that this would definitely get his master in trouble. Avery calmed the pup, "It'll be fine, boy, trust me." Soon after, he caught the echo of one the names of the two that were speaking... "Serah, huh?"

The glint in Verrückt's sallow eyes hinted ulterior motives; their nature however was as cryptic as ever. How curious that the student so lucky to stumble upon him also happened to do so without knowledge of it. Alas, poor Avery, bereft of vision. How long would the tall, pale man clad in gallant, nigh frivolous clothing remain undetected? Not for long as things would happen: "My, to what pleasure do I owe this unexpected meeting? Someone's not very fond of the classroom are they?" His two gloved hands intertwined with one another, fingers swiftly thereafter lacing together.

Even better, the man wasn't just passing by; rather, they seemed to be up to something... unique. "If we're being honest, I'm not the biggest fan of classrooms either." Verrückt's voice was deep and leathery. Soothing, even. It carried itself considerable distances before trailing off into unintelligible whispers somewhere far beyond where the two were now speaking. He seemed benign enough: formal attire, a voice you might associate with someone of authority. Yet, it was still unnerving; the sound of dress shoes subtly clacking against the floor. "I find them to be such... unsightly obstructions to the freedom of students." Verrückt gradually circled Avery, taking in quite a few details about the boy despite his back being firmly pressed to a wall.

Seconds melded into one another as time almost seemed to slow down. Rather than standing across from Avery, he instead was beside the boy after a few seconds of walking. Even still, there was a considerable gap between the two individuals. Worrisome though his demeanor in general may have proven to be, creepier still was what came from Verrückt's suave mouth next: "Tell me, Avery, have you always been blind?"

Fear. That's the only emotion Avery felt as he stood absolutely still against the wall. A lump formed in his throat as he followed both the voice and footsteps with his practically useless eyes. This man... He didn't seem... Normal. Kiba quickly began to growl a soft, seemingly innocent growl as he looked up to Verrückt, bearing his tiny fangs.

His heart repeatedly jumping up to his throat, Avery shivered somewhat now, staring at where he heard the footsteps stop. Grasping onto the hem of his jacket, he attempted to calm down, but he was too close to a heart attack to even try. A silence sat between the two as he broke contact with the wall and stood straight. He'd been caught skipping class, but the man didn't know. Right! He was going to the bathroom!

After a long, soul-crushing silence, Avery gulped and spoke to the man, 'staring' at his feet. "Uh... Uhm... S-Since I was f-four, s-sir." Damn, he thought, the fear showed itself through his voice... It was totally obvious that he was doing wrong now. But a bigger thing was that he didn't know this man... Was he a teacher? How did he know his name?

Name: Aaron "Red" Lemmings
Group (rebel, loyalist, neutralist): Rebel
Reason why you attend Steven High: History of theft and violence due to mental illness
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Role (Student, teacher, security guard): Student
Skills: Lockpicking, fighting, talking his way out of trouble, and sneaking.
Personality: Quick to violence, usually pretty easy to piss off
Other: constantly trying to break out and start fights
Appearance:
f563fc06955631f754f756885f6e9cb8.jpg

Red walks softly down the hall, trying to avoid any security camera. He was trying to break into one of the teacher's offices to see what he could take. He rounds the corner and stands on the balls of his feet to pick the lock on the door.

Raven let out a soft laugh that was a bit child like, then watched Anthony buzz around like an airplane around the ledge. Raven liked that he was a bit childish, his happy nature seeming to be contagious. Usually Raven would sit up here on the roof and sulk around, thinking about his past and whatnot. Or, he'd cause trouble around the school like throwing rolls of toilet paper down the halls, lining them with the white spread. I guess that's what earned him his little 'Prince of Trouble' title, getting into a ruckus when bored, or even just doing it because he was feeling down. When Anthony looked into his crimson eyes, a light blush spread across Raven's pale cheeks, then turning brighter with embarrassment when he realized he was blushing. He looked away quickly and let out a nervous cough, chuckling softly afterwards. "Now? Well, I don't see why not then." Raven smiled and hopped off the ledge, looking back down at Anthony. "Lead the way!" He smiled, his eyes bright and cheerful.

Status
Not open for further replies.