Hidden Meadows: A Rehab Center for Teenagers with Outlandish Addictions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I had the feeling they weren't outlandish I couldn't think of one.
i was gonna change my character fully to make a girl addicted to being a real life barbie or doll or something but thought you might reject it as not being outlandish also. -would it be considered not outlandish enough?- and another female character addicted to being 'alice' in wonderland.

but im not sure if such things are outlandish enough >.<

@PardonMeSir

Actually both of those are pretty outlandish addictions. :D

Dang I wanna make another character! Lol I keep coming up with really good odd addictions XD

Reactions: Boss Megu
I will be attempting a post sometime on the morrow

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Guys I need help with a picture 8/.
Choose who should be the creepy Barbie girl or dolly girl or whatever.
Anastasia shapagina
Valeria lukyanova
Wang jiayun

Nope, my vote's still staying the same *Nods Affirmatively*

Ooh I vote for
Valeria lukyanova :D

I'll do both then 0:. Make them close friends or something who are mistaken as sisters...

Sorry about Ada. She's a hugger who likes smelling people and is kind of passive-aggressive when it comes to seating them and she's a hyper-optimistic morning person.
I mean, she's so energetic.
/dogeza

Sorry @The Red Tazelwurm I posted involving Amarante to socialize with hippo OTL. I just had this idea where ever since she came she hid behind his shadow since his scent repels people away from her and she's somehow able to get used to it. Hope it's ok -you'll understand what I mean if you read my post- if not, I'll change it... They never talked since the year she came so yeah. Amarantes a shy creeper in his shadow 8D

@PardonMeSir

Whoa. Whoa. Wait.

You posted?

I didn't even accept your character. In fact I didn't even see your new character. When did you tell me that you finished the CS? You can't just post before I even accepted you or review the character.

Sorry thought you were already familiar with my new suggestion for my new CS. it took me some time thinking if I should post or not and before doing so I read the rules to check if it was there just In case. (Which you should maybe add incase it might happen again..? Just a suggestion. >.<)

Sorry for posting, would you like me to delete it?

Status
Not open for further replies.