Hidden Meadows: A Rehab Center for Teenagers with Outlandish Addictions

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Love
Reactions: Pyralithia
Just because lol

• Love
Reactions: Mundane Monster

It needs to be shared with the world (The video itself is unimportant, the song is great)

Eh...Uh...I have no response to that XD

I've been watching the old Ernest movies

Reserved, doll girl or alice girl.

Last edited by a moderator:
reserved barbie dolls
Description or Picture [Anastasia and valeria]
Name: Amarante Mercier & Lucinda Roux

Personality:
Although the two are known to truly be 'living dolls', It is quite clear that Amarante is the more kinder and friendlier one to approach than the hard to get shallow and cold looking Lucinda, more known as 'Barbie' amongst the other members of the rehab center with outlandish addictions. Theirs is probably the most bizarre in a way, beauty is everything to Lucinda while for Amarante it's simply just a sense of style she likes.
Lucinda is your typical cold bitch, if she doesn't like you, she'll be sure to hint you out indirectly. Shes tries to act and seem kind and enlightened, but in actuality beauty changed her and being labeled as 'Barbie' did as well. It's not surprising that she can also be a manipulative pathological liar. Last person you wanna trust, as she isn't Necessarily an easy person to socialize and befriend with so easily despite how she looks from afar. While on the other hand there's Amarante her exact Polar opposite.
Like said Amarante is much more kinder to approach. Perhaps it's because she is 'more natural' than Lucinda. No surgery, just contouring and makeup. She is quite talkative in a good way once you manage to open up her shy yet beloved nature and is a rather soft spoken person, avoiding any conflicts.
Blah got lazy

Level: 6
How long have you been here?: Amarante has been here for a year. Lucinda on the other hand, 2 years.
Addiction: Being a doll or 'anime girl' some say | being Barbie.

Bio:
{ Amarante }
Amarante actually lived a content and happy lifestyle. She was born in a middle class family and was taught manners as well as being well disciplined, which is why she is so respectful. A good habit. Her father was a banker, and her mother was more of a makeup artist. At age 8, Amarantes family moved to japan. You can kinda get the gist of where this leads to. Spending most of her childhood there, she was fascinated by these girly girls and dolly style so it didn't take long for her to strive being a real looking doll. Whenever she went to toy shops pacing round the aisles up and down all you saw was different types of dolls. Not just Barbie, like Asian dolly dolls. Some were geisha, some were anime characters, you guessed it. It was like the American doll Barbie--but somewhat cuter. The style focused on the 'cutesy doll look' while Barbie focused on 'American beauty'. Amarante was simply moved my the different dolls on display.

Soon the house was filled with doll toys, Amarante insisted on her parents buying her similar clothes to the cute looking dolls and progress in looking like one was slow. It took effort, and throughout the years Amarante earned herself a slender yet curved figure and some doll like clothes. Frills, bows, skirts, stockings, everything. But it wasn't until then that her family moved back to America when she turned 15 and by then her mother introduced her to the art of makeup and contouring.

Amarante was still pretty content with life. Her parents were fine with her eccentric style and road she took and upon entering high school was she the attention grabber. In both weird and good ways. She was used to the Japanese lifestyle, like bowing slightly and wearing slightly short skirts to school. Students found her odd, or pretty. Unique. Her doe round blue eyes and deep dimples, and flashy girly doll clothes. It was a style that was different on a girl. However Amarantes parents realized that their beloved daughter also wanted surgery to look like a real 'anime girl' with much bigger eyes and a skinnier nose, as she no longer wanted makeup. It took hours. So a year later Amarante was sent here so that her dollies can calm down.

{ Lucinda }
Lucinda started her doll life ever since she was born under a wealthy family. Living in a big yet averaged sized house, all you saw was pink in her room, and in her toy room--Barbie dolls. Indeed she was into being Barbie, or a doll Atleast way before Amarante was and Lucinda was simply fascinated in how flawless Barbie was. Barbie had perfect silky blonde hair, beautiful blue eyes, and a million dollar smile with a curvaceous figure and petite legs. Oh yes, Lucinda's inspiration was indeed Barbie, she was someone she wished to be, and it sure as he'll came true.

Although scientists say being Barbie is 'impossible' Lucinda took baby steps. As a small child she dressed in Barbie-like clothes. Shorts, tanks, skirts, anything barbie would wear or could. The father disliked her taste over Barbie, while her mother simply allowed it. When Lucinda was 16 she jumped the gun and went straight to surgery. She had as much as she can done, now she didn't want to dress like Barbie-- she wanted to be Barbie and how plastic is Lucinda? Pretty plastic if you asked me. Unlike Amarante, Lucinda had breast implants and a fine slender nose job. How'd she get her waist teeny tiny? She wore corsets since she was 14. Before surgery Lucinda had always had an hourglass figure but now she was much more curvier and slender. Her more curvaceous figure never failed and in fact after those surgery, Lucinda wanted surgery on her eyes to be done naturally big. She thought ahead for future surgeries to perfect her Barbie look and it was then that her father placed her in hidden meadows, following up with a divorce with her mother whom was enraged.

Despite Lucinda being an original living Barbie, she also had some family members -most notably her mothers side- inherit the style too. To this day Lucinda still thinks about getting more surgery and claims that she'll come the same way out like how she did when she first came in.

Also, toy boats are fascinating.

Description: honey brown hair, hazel drippy eyes, pale skin, 5'5, fairly skinny.
Name: Charles Yager
Personality: shy but outgoing once he is comfortable with you. When not in a crisis he is a hard working student and a good son. When in the dumps, isolates himself, sneaks out at night and scratches arms as a coping skill. If not isolating himself, he will have fits of anger.
Level:1
Addiction: self harm(scratching)
Bio: born 1999, New York.
Anxiety started at age 4 from verbal abuse and neglect from a single father. Father was not fit for parenting, due to house and living conditions. Been in at least ten foster homes, this is his eleventh one. After his treatment, he will be heading into Safe Haven foster care facility to get new foster parents.
On Zoloft and anti-psychotics. Starting scratching any age ten. The scratching made his skin raw and almost bleeding, needs bandaged and antiseptics to cover it. Had to have his nails short.

@Charles Yager
Unfortunately self harm is not outlandish. You could however say addicted to scratching. Also I stated in the rules that there can be no hyper sad/abuse backgrounds.

Done. I don't even know if I really like Natalie but it's what ever.

@PardonMeSir
Sorry, I can't except your character, as none of those addictions are outlandish.

@york
@Temper Tantrum
@Lorchenne
@Requiem

Sorry for the delay guys! My mom's been hogging my laptop so she could watch Korean dramas. >:

Here's the IC!

https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/hidden-meadows.47102/

Also I know I mentioned something about schedules but they don't really have to matter. We will say that the patients attended the support groups but we don't really have to rp them.

But the general outline of the scheduling is this; [I put them in all caps because I am the CAPtain. Get it? Hahahahahahaha...hehe...yeah...]

WAKE UP

BREAKFAST

SUPPORT GROUP

SUPPORT GROUP

LUNCH BREAK

SUPPORT GROUP

EXERCISE

BREAK

DINNER

BED TIME

Oh and I would give roommates but I don't think we have an even amount of people/genders.

Last but not least, as this is the beginning of the rp we will be waking up/leaving rooms/having breakfast. New arrivals will check in, then go to breakfast.

Oh and if you actually wanted to rp support groups, speak now or forever hold your peace.

*Sighs in relief realizing he did not miss much rp activity on his small vacation* Yay! I shall start making my post!

Breakfast is in a common area or in the rooms?
No roommates yet?

Heehee Korean dramas!

Edit: I should have read the first post before asking.

Anyway, do we each have some kind of orderly following us?

@Lorchenne

Only if you are Level 1 - 3 after that you guys can choose when a staff member checks in on you.

I'm cool with not rping the support groups

Reactions: Mundane Monster
About those staff members, We simply RP them in then? And is it female staff for male and male staff for female?

About those staff members, We simply RP them in then? And is it female staff for male and male staff for female?

Gender doesn't matter really, I just happened to use a male guard for Benny. But for Hippolit I used a female guard because 'females tend to smell more pleasant than males'. Therefor he wouldn't be able to use a guard's body odor to his advantage.

And yes just rp them, (except for James O'Connor and Mallory Adams)

Reactions: Boss Megu
Allow me to type a response to all my other rp and then let me get into character for this one because WOW. All of you are posting things up! :D

/is super excited\ n 3n

Status
Not open for further replies.