Hidden Meadows: A Rehab Center for Teenagers with Outlandish Addictions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay so we need some more people! GO OUT THERE SHOUT FROM THE ROOFTOPS! SCREAM UNTIL YOUR LUNGS QUIT THEIR JOB!

@Lorchenne
@Temper Tantrum
@york

@Yannie
Are you still in this?

Reactions: Boss Megu
Alright o-o I shall try

1680x1050.jpg
Name: Scarletta "Letta" Obsidian
Personality: Usually quiet keeps to herself, kind, protective, helpful, but if aggravated enough she becomes quite fiery and takes a bit to calm back down.
Level: 4
How long have you been here? 4 years and 2 months.
Addiction: Flowers and metals.
Bio: Scarletta has always loved flowers ever since she was a kid, she knows just about any and all kinds of flowers and loves them all. Some more than others, she had a small garden in the backyard of her home when she was little. One day her brother decided he wanted to play with his tanka truck in the garden bed and tore up all her flowers moving them around in his toy. Her brother was older then her but they were still young.

When she saw the massacred flower bed and her brother still playing with her "murdered" flowers covered in dirt she went a little berserk. She screamed and yelled at him calling him a flower killer snatching his tanka truck away and throwing it across the yard. This resulted in her brother crying and running to their parents who scolded them both but blew it off as just sibling squabbles. Letta got over it but always made sure her brother steered clear of her floor beds from then on.

When she was a little older Letta discovered that she loved metals of all kinds, silver, gold, bronze, brass, they were all magnificent in her eyes. She started collecting "special" metal items at a young age, such as an old brass pocket watch, a copper penny, a pen with silver plating, you get the idea. Her parents thought it was cute at first, but when her collection of "nick knacks" became large enough to fill a rather big shoe box they started to get worried, thinking she might become some sort of hoarder.

Long story short her parents starting taking her to a few psychiatrists that diagnosed her with addictions to flowers and metals. Despite the doctors and her parents efforts she remained addicted, her collecting and gardening only getting worse. She actually came up with the idea of melting down certain metals like silver, copper, gold, and coating her precious flowers in the metal liquid. Forever preserving their beauty. People that didnt know her very well thought it was a creative and beautiful hobby. But she never let them know that it wasnt something she exactly chose to do, it was something she HAD to do.

Thus her addiction continues, having lost faith in any kind of help or cure for this she set out on one last search for someone or some place that could help her with this problem that has nearly consumed her life. Her last hope.
Toy boats....*Startles whistling like Mickey Mouse on the boat*​

Last edited:
It's Scarletta! Scarletta! SCARLETTA! Yay!
Haha figured you'd like that Lory-chan, I'll get Letta's Bio up tonight or tomorrow, kind brain dead atm XP

I'll join up in a bit (Someone Remind Me If I Don't Post (Lorchenne :P))

The Gambler, darkred

Name: Dorian Emiliano Grey
Personality:
Level:
How Long You've Been Here: Five Years
Addiction: Gambling, Bottle and Card Collecting
Bio: Dorian had been a Gambler since he was nine. His uncle had taught him, and he learned very quickly that he was excellent at it, and began doing so quite frequently. He spent so much time with his uncle that he learned quite a few of the old man's bad habits. Despite his Uncle's gambling, the old man was quite wealthy, and so had a few other bad habits. Drinking was another one of them, and when Dorian was sent home, he often brought home one or two new alcohol bottles. The designs fascinated him, and he kept them around his room, methodically removing the labels.

Then came the cards. The various patterns were impressive, and what could be done with them was even more impressive. Magic tricks became a specialty of his, and he collected cards ranging from playing to baseball to tarot.

One day, his parents came into his room and realised that his room was filled with bottles and gambling paraphernalia. He was forbidden from seeing his uncle from that point on, but the seeds had already been set. He began playing cards in seedier places, and collecting bottles from places that were considered too dangerous. One day while going after a Crystal Head Bottle, a man caught him and threw him into a van. Dorian shanked the man with a broken bottle that he'd found earlier and escaped, covered in bright red blood.

When he got home and explained to his parents what had happened, instead of calling the police or anything like that, they decided that things had gone to far, and he had to go to find some help. While the gambling addiction was uncommon among children, it still occurred. The bottle addiction however was special, and nobody knew quite how to handle that. Also, he doesn't smoke, despite the image. Also also, he finds toy boats to be silly.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
Added Scarletta's Bio, hope its okay :)

@~x~Fýlakas ángelos~x~

Looks great however you seem to have forgotten something. ^^
Hint (Check the rules)

@Requiem

Okay so, gambling is not really rare or outlandish but there's someone with a virtual reality addiction, so I'll accept it.
O.O BUT WAIT! You seem to have forgotten something! (Check the rules!)

But I don't like toy boats, they're silly

@Requiem

YOU WON'T BE SAYING THAT WHEN TOY BOATS TAKE OVER THE WORLD AND ENSLAVE THE HUMAN RACE!!!!

giphy.gif

err this gif doesn't really help my cause but i thought it was cute :O

It was preparing to be a Submarine, that's all. Also, I know gambling isn't an unusual addiction, but it's a fun one to apply to characters. Bottle collecting is his oddity. He got kidnapped trying to collect a new bottle.

@Requiem

Either way, you need to add 'Toy Boats' to your CS. Everyone else has and it wouldn't be fair if I accepted you without you doing so.

What do you mean? I totally did (I just got home, easier to edit that way)

Oh my bad. ^^

@~x~Fýlakas ángelos~x~

Looks great however you seem to have forgotten something. ^^
Hint (Check the rules)

@Requiem

Okay so, gambling is not really rare or outlandish but there's someone with a virtual reality addiction, so I'll accept it.
O.O BUT WAIT! You seem to have forgotten something! (Check the rules!)
Oops sorry lol forgot about that was pretty tired. Added it to it (with something else) haha

Status
Not open for further replies.