Hidden in Plain Sight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amelia blinked as Jax hurriedly walked through them and ordered their coffee. She puffed out her cheeks, pouting as he turned. "You really didn't have to pay you know." She had to look up at him through her thick lashes since he was so tall. Amelia hadn't realized Jax and herself had practically left Gen to herself as they moved to a table until Jax offered to sit somewhere else. "Oh no. It's fine you can sit here." Amelia flashed a sweet smile, tilting her head a bit and giggling. "Thanks for the coffee by the way. That was really sweet." Amelia giggled lightly as she leaned up on the tips of her toes, leaving a light kiss on Jax's cheek as she took her coffee. She took a seat next to his younger sister and continued their conversation.

Jaxon shrugged his shoulders at Poco, a wolfish grin on his face. "I didn't have to, but I did anyways." A light tease, but it was the truth. Doing something small like paying for a beautiful girl's coffee was well worth the two bucks it cost, in fact Jax felt like he owed her money because of her smile. A small shake of his head brought him out of his thoughts, ears seemingly perking up at the sound of Poco's voice. Before he knew it she was stretching up on her toes and planting a kiss on his cheek. A bright smile was instantly on his face, and although his cheeks weren't flushed the tips of his ears were beet red. Gen, who caught the redness of his ears, gave him a knowing smirk from her spot next to Poco as Jaxon sat down across from the two girls, eyes looking down in an almost bashful manner. It felt like he was intruding on their meeting, as it was set up by Gen to specifically talk to Poco-Chan. He wasn't the YouTuber's fan, Gen was. So he felt like he should leave the two girls alone, but Poco's insistence that he sit with them made him stay. Jaxon decided that he wouldn't intrude--would ask questions. He would talk when he was talked to, otherwise he would pretend to be invisible.

((Feel free to prod me about this RP if I don't reply within a few days! I want to continue it, but I'll forget to reply sometimes and the alert will disappear. D; ))

"So Gen, since you're here, I brought my laptop. I didn't really post it in the blog, I wasn't too sure if I was going to do it." Amelia explained quickly. She pulled out her small laptop and set it on the table. "Well, since you seem like a very trustworthy girl, I wanted to let you run the blog. Of course it would still be mine. I'm not stopping or anything. It would be like we're co-writers if that's okay with you." Amelia sent the younger girl a happy smile. Truthfully, running the blog plus a full time job and being a full time college student was taking it's toll on Amelia. She wanted to post this "secret" winnings on the blog but Amelia wasn't sure she wanted to entrust a complete stranger with her most prized possession. When she met Genevieve, Amelia knew the girl could handle it. She was sweet and seemed like she had a very bright mind. She enjoyed the blog for its content and not its writer. "So, would you be interested?" Amelia asked curiously with a hint of hope in her voice.

The more Poco spoke, the bigger and brighter Gen's smile grew. Jaxon himself couldn't believe what the Youtuber was proposing, and it wasn't even proposed to him. At first his sister was at a loss for words. Wide eyes and a gaping mouth were the only signs of her surprise; but she was quick to recover, nodding her head eagerly. "Of course. I would love to! It means a lot to me. Thank you so much!" There was a slight flash of hesitancy in her eyes, but Gen eventually threw her arms around the petite Poco-Chan in a tight hug. From his spot across the ladies, Jaxon chuckled to himself, taking a slow sip of his coffee. He didn't know it yet, but he was looking forward to the new opportunities he would have to get to know Poco-Chan.

For a moment Amelia thought that Gen would say no. She would understand though. It was a lot that she was asking. Amelia was pleasantly surprised when the girl accepted. She giggled as Gen hugged her tightly, easily returning the hug. The girl had heart and Amelia really liked that about her and knew she could handle this. When Amelia was released from the hug, she glanced at Jax, smile still in place, to find him looking at her. Amelia quickly averted her eyes as a soft blush crept on to her face. Even though she was dressed as Poco, she still felt giddy when Jax looked at her.

Status
Not open for further replies.