Hidden Gems

He pushed open his eyes, his head pulsing. The prince groaned a bit and looked over to see a furious Lydia. Her eyes began to bug out of her skull and her normally smooth hair frizzed a bit. Great...this was the last thing he needed all day long...was for Lydia to find him hungover from his long night of drinking. As his eyes moved to Victoria she spoke, apologizing and saying she didn't want to wake him after he fell asleep on her lap last night. He would have smiled but the man still felt limp, though some of his strength had returned. Ceasar's head and stumuch spun as he ever so carefully tried to sit up. The prince just ended up laying back down on Victoria's lap. He looked over at Lydia who was silently fuming until now. She spoke, her work screechy and jealousy filled.

"CEASAR! WHAT IN THE WORLD DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING HERE SLEEPING OUTSIDE ON THE LAP OF A SERVENT?! IT JUST GIVES THEM A FALSE SENSE OF IMPORTANCE! GET UP! YOU HAVE LESSONS REALLY SOON!"

"Go away for now Lydia, don't bother my attendant. She found me drinking and stopped me from drinking an entire bottle of wine. I don't care if i am to be in trouble with my parents but I cannot stand right now without feeling my head spinning. Now go...you have spoken out of your place Lydia. She is not here for you to boss about and never will be. "

Lydia looked at him baffled then scowled at the woman, speaking to her in a condescending tone. It was apperent that Lydia despised the woman, jealousy raging through her entire being.

"You take advantage of my Ceasar and I will have your head on a silver platter Vampire."

She turned around and stopped off...still clearly upset. He sighed a frown tugging at his perfect lips.

"I'm sorry Victoria...You've done nothing wrong. I appreciate it. Can you see why I do not want her as my wife...? Possive and seeks my freedom as her own. Follows me about like a lost puppy."

Then when he tried to stand he stumbled forwards. His insides did not like this at all so he leaned over and threw up alot of what was in his stoumuch...the acess wine his body didn't accept. His body shook in pain from sleeping on the ground and from the still lingering nausea. With his head pounding too it felt like someone had beat him all night long in his sleep. Ceasar clung to the tree as his knees threatened to cave underneath him again. He managed to look over and see Victoria..by the look in her eyes it was high time she had a good meal.

"Go...Take care of...self if you need to Victoria..."

His words were better but still somewhat jumpled and a few similar words slurred togeather. The prince looked a total wreak yet...felt it as well but he knew the Vampire would have to find somewhere to feed.

Victoria's eyes flashed black and pupiless at Lydia's words, that bitch would be dead if Ceasar hadnt been on her lap. She bared her fangs and hissed, her long fangs, pearly white, stretching as if they were hands waiting to snag Lydia as the beast walked away, wanting to rip her limb from limb and dance around her burning body as it was lit on fire. She hated the woman, for no reason alone that she had raised her voice to Ceasar, Victoria sensed it as threatning and she wouldnt stand it. As for the whore threatning her, she knew that woman, if she could be called a woman, were to lay a finger on Ceasar, her head would be on a platter, the woman was an ant compared to her race. They would destroy her without even touching her. Victoria closed her eyes when she heared the puke sounds of Ceasar, her head lowered the sound clearly unexpecting. Victoria expected to get punished for her outrage of anger at his future wife. She stood up and cringed away from him, the want for blood shaking her whole being down to her bones. Her fists clenched and her mouth seemed to be wired shut "You better tell your wife, the next time she raises her voice to you, I'm going to rip her limb from limb. Make her wish she was dead" Her voice filled with hatred, the hatred of her entire race, she could feel it erupting inside of her, mixing with her bloodlust. Victoria wanted to say more but decided against it. She turned fastly, her cherry red hair flying before suddenly stopping at her back. She broke away from herself, running at a speed like a cheetah, if she couldnt feed at the castle she'd find a unsuspecting male in town. Yet that would go against what Ceasar had told her about staying inside the castle grounds. Comming to a stop in front of a tree, Victoria searched, there had to be a type of animal, except the horses, that she could feed off of. She was debating herself more and more, Ceasar had told her the nobles and his instructor would be easy targets, but told her no as well. She felt herself wanting her wrists, the only blood she truelly wanted was Ceasars. She had kept tellling herself no, she couldnt and wouldnt bite him if he told her too. Bonds between humans and vampires by blood never ended well for both parties. At the begining of the bond, the vampire would be unable to stop and the human would die. Out of the humans blood in their system the vampire would die too from the bond transforming. She would just have to escape into town, she would be back before he would notice.

After he emptied his stoumuch, Ceasar felt a bit better but even still there was the pang of nausea shaking his body. His eyes moved to see Victoria's reaction to Lydia's words. her fangs were now bared and her eyes a pitch black. The Vampire looked terribly fearsome...and very, Very angry. It looked to him as if she wanted to make Lydia suffer a horrible, bloody death. To rip her into pieces, not feeling a shred of guilt for doing so. He should have felt threatened that his future wife was wanted dead by his Vamperic attendant. But yet he felt a satisfaction...even flattered by her reaction. Now he didn't know exactly if her anger was squarely kindled against Lydia and her words directly to the vampire, steming from her own hatred...or if the anger was in his behalf. On behalf for him for Lydia's words to him.. But yet through her anger and pure unstifled hatred there was still something in her expression that looked...feared that she would be punished for hating Lydia so...for reacting how she did. But the Prince had no intention to punish her. His future wife was out of line speaking to a creature such as Victoria like that. Such insolance and stupidity deserved to be punished however he saw fit. And if that meant letting Victoria bleed out Lydia than so be it.His vision then caught her fists and jaw clenched, she stepping back and shying away from him or his touch. A smirk came across his lips as she spoke, telling him in detail how she would dismember the woman if she spoke to him like that again. Then with that she turned and bolted, disappearing off into grounds to feed. After awhile he made his way back to the porch, he sprawled himself across the steps vertically like a stone bed. Then he heard her again...Lydia...as she spoke.

"You look like death Ceasar my love."

He frowned up at her, his eyes rolled back a bit to look up at her.

"Do not call me that Lydia...we are not married yet. Scratch that...no not even when were married. I am Ceasar and that is it."

A deeper frown tugged at her lips.

"No need to be mean Ceasar...You'll be my husband soon and husbands have to show respect to thier wives. First thing to go will be that Whore you call an attendant."

A deep scowl crossed his lips, his jaw clenching tighter.

"I am hung over and was rudely awoken, what else do you expect? She is my attendant and she is not going anywhere. At least she was there to stop me from drinking myself into a Coma...
"

Before he could say anymore his mother appeared before him...looking none too pleased.

Victoria ventured into town, the heat from the sun making her shrivel into the shadows. She needed to find a drunken male, one who would just let her bite him and leave. She didnt have any intention to sex the human for her blood, she would just flirt to get her way. It was very easy, the bar was chalk full of them.

Victoria left a few minutes later, looking younger, refreshed. she flipped through the wallets of three men, the last two she just took it, the first she drained. He wouldnt remember it anyways, she had to leave his dead corpse in the view of others, if they took notice from their drugs and drinking habits. She fumbled at studied everything in the worn out leather, finding in all three 21,000 dollars. She walked, being completely ignored by the other humans as she walked. She would probally need to go shopping, buy a new dress or something, that would fit her in with the rest at the castle. But she would never change her hair color, it was the only thing of her mother she had left. Victoria ventured into stores, finding things that would please her, or at least please Ceasar and his parents at the sight of her. She wanted to please Ceasar, it wasnt much of an attraction she had to him, more of the fact that he has proved different from his future wife. She bought a few things that she thought made her look somewhat related to the castle, she headed back, holding hanger covers with five dresses. She had lost all of the money to pay for these, the prices gave her mini heart attacks. What about dresses made them to be expensive? Victoria did not know. Comming up the street to the castle she stopped, and waited, they were confronting Ceasar, she sighed angrily. She would have to take the back door and sneak into her room with the dresses.

Ceasar sighed heavily and shook his head. The prince clenched his jaw and shook his head. This wasn't happeneing...His mother reached out and firmly gripped her son's wrist.

"First you leave the dinner table unexcused...Then you take an entire bottle of wine and drink it by yourself getting drunk. This conduct is not approprite for the future leader of this country. I am very, very Disappointed in you Ceasar. Get cleaned up and go directly to your horseback riding lessons."

The prince scowled at her and pulled his wrist away from her grip.

"You want me to ride on the back of an Animal when I can barely stand?!"

Her piercing eyes burrowed into him and stared him down with all seriousness.

"I do not care, it was the choice you made. It does not change that you have lessons to attend to."

Ceasar turned around and stumbled up the stairs to the bathing room. He washed up and walked back to his room. The man dressed in casual clothing, deciding not to heed his mother's words. He wondered around until he found the room that was to be Victoria's Quarters and enterd. There was no one in there...she must have still been out hunting. In a strange way he was disappointed....in his right mind he probably wouldn't have let her bite him. Yet he was so vunerable right now. She explained it to him but still he wondered what it would feel like to have her drink from him. The Prince sighed and went over to the bed, a headache pounding in his skull as he laid back on Victoria's bed, a frown on his face.

Victoria had found the balcony to which her room was. She grasped the three dresses she had boughten and snagged the ledge of the balcony with her fingers, the smell of blood on her lips, the redder tinge against her red lips. She swung her leg over and straightened her dress, wanting to look somewhat presentable in her room. Using the wire hanger that held onto one of her dresses, she slipped it through and unlocked the door. The smell of a hotel room filled her nose, it was silent until she noticed a body on her bed. She closed her balcony doors and didnt dare to breath in. But she could feel Ceasar's heartbeat, slow and tantalizing to listen too. Why had he come in here? She had doubted he had known about her room, but then again he was prince. She walked unfocused on him to the closet and hung up her dresses with care. Making sure they hung correctly and were organized with the rest of her things, the maids had taken time to place in her room. She closed the closet doors slowly, not making a sound as they clicked. She walked to the side of her bed and bent over to eye him gently, she couldnt help a small smile on her face. Her eyes glowing in the damp light of the room.

Ceasar laid there on her bed and closed his eyes. With his human ears he did not hear her slip in though the balcony doors and into the room. The prince didn't know where she was exactly but as long as she stayed on castle grounds it wasn't very well his business. She needed to feed and he knew that but skipping his responsibilities wasn't exactly entertaining unless he had someone to share it with. The prince wasn't very well going to go and get on top of a wild creature however 'tame' it was supposed to be, blinding drunk. His judgement wasn't that far gone...not yet. Though any pain he should feel, alchohol still dulled it out. He then opened his eyes and saw Victoria leaned over him, a smile came across his face as he saw a small smile on her lips. Her eyes glowed in an deep dark way that was enchanting at the same time. And not just that...the woman looked refreshed over all. He wondered whom she had fed on and when they would be found dead. The prince chuckled a bit and looked at her, completly relaxed in her preasance. The man looked as if even if something did happen to him he wouldn't care. It's not like he was eager to jump to his responsibilites. They were boring, repetitive, and monatanous. Then the prince spoke, his words more understandable but still a bit jumbled.

"If you are wondering what I am doing here, I am very much so shirking my responsibilites. Mother told me I was to go to riding lessons but any fellow willing to get on top of a beast such as that while drunk is mad...insane. It would fling him then trample him to death for such stupidity. So no telling on me Victoria...and I must say that smile suites you much better than a frown or scowl of any sort..."

He then saw her new clothing and couldn't decide weather he should be angry with her for not listening. She had hunted outside of castle grounds, in town...probably at a place where men could easily be taken advantage of...a bar, probably drunk. He sighed and a frown tugged at his lips.

"I am confused...You have explained it to me but I guess I don't remember why it is you can go into town and slurp villagers like blood wine but my blood is not good enough for my attendant? And the dresses...I'd like an explination for that as well. They are most beautiful and compliment you very well but...Where did you possibly get money for them?"

Victoria caught his gaze, her eyes widened slightly. Her eyes boring down into his. He had mentioned the dresses and whom she had fed from to get the money to buy the dresses. Victoria froze slightly, she could tell him she went to a bar, drank from three halfway to fully drunken bastards and taken their wallets. She contemplated whether he would feel the need to yell at her for doing so, she only took the money and their life juice. But she hadnt killed them, they wouldnt remember it either way. But if he asked, as her job she was to tell him, clearly he was still buzzed from the certain wine. Victoria nodded, choosing her words carfully, all in all, the truth.

"I snuck into town, I was thirtsy and it would be smart not to drain anyone from here. I seeked blood from the town. It was all I could do, I drained them and being gentle I took their money, it would be a waste to let them spend it on alcohol. I bought some dresses, I would rather seem somewhat presentable for you, instead of my gess-up that I am in now. I am your servant so I must never make you look bad"

She tried to speak the words carfully. Not wanting to anger him, but not wanting him to thank her either, she just wanted him to show her away and e done with it. Her eyes closed, the strange air that hung in her room, making her shiver. Someone had fallen and died in this room, though Ceasar couldnt feel it, she felt it like a wrecking bomb, she couldnt stay in this room without any protection. She wasnt spiritual, but she wasnt fond of ghosts. She sat down next to him and ran her fingers through his hair, gently trying to make him aoear to be training if they were to search for him. She assumed they would, his fiance would follow him around like a lost puppy. Victoria felt herself anger inside, why was she so protective. It must be out of Envy for the woman, she gets to live in a castle and Victoria had suicidal parents. A truely better life.

Ceasar tensed a bit as she caught his gaze, her eyes widened a bit, boring down into him. Then he could almost feel her tense up as she froze a bit. The prince had caught her doing what he had told her not to do. As he watched her he could tell thoughts were running though her head. She was probably thinking of just what to say to him. A small smirk formed on his perfect lips. Then after a little while she spoke, neither of them breaking the gaze. She said she was thirsty and snuck into town to feed. That it would not be smart to feed from anyone from the castle. Victoria went on to tell him she drained the men and took their money to buy dresses so she would look presentable in front of him. That she was his servent and would never make him look bad. He chuckled a bit, a genuine smile slipping across his lips.

"I am flattered Victoria...but I must say it is selfish of me to keep you restricted as far as your diet goes. You may go into town to feed or If I go into town myself just don't let them find dead bodies left and right. No need to cause a commotion in the city now do we? And As much as I do not mind you the way you are now...if you felt the need for new dresses then it must have been justified. I cannot wait to see Lydia's reaction to this. She will think I bought you the new dresses. No need to explain it to her...just let her think that. It's less than she deserves..."

Then her eyes closed and it felt like for some reason she was studying her surroundings. He just laid there and watched her...throughly curious. Victoria was such an intresting person to be around. Far more so than Lydia had ever proved to be so. She then sat down on the bed next to him and began running her graceful fingers through his hair. It almost felt like she was styling his hair so that it would appear mussed from the training he was supposed to be doing. Even so his eyes didn't leave her...the look on her face as thoughts ran through her head was an intresting one. One that he was starting to like and one that was starting to be familiar. He just laid there until she stopped running her fingers though his hair and then as he was about to speak there was a pounding on the door. Followed by Lydia's demanding voice. She demanded him to come out here this very second that they had to talk. The prince sighed heavily and a scowl replaced the smile. She had a way of ruining moments and days. He sat up and watched the door...not wanting to awnser it...at all.

Victoria had always felt lost in those eyes, those eyes that made her feel that even if she was a monster, understanding would flow through those eyes. She understood perfectly why Lydia fancied him so much, and for once Victoria understood that the whore wasnt as much as she had thought. her heart may be filled with hatred but then she was raised to hate vampires, just as Victoria had been born to hate humans. It was acycle that never changed, she didnt want to change it. But for Ceasar she would try. These feelings of attactment was growing on Victoria, her father had told her how Vampires get torritorial over humans. That it must not escalade to anything but giving protection, if she were to feed from him he would be more connected to her than she was already. But being connected to Ceasar didnt frighten her and she wanted nothing more than to kill that horrible tramp. The pounding on the door made Victoria flash with anger, she jumped up and quickly closed and locked the closet with a key she was given. She glanced back at Ceasar before dissapearing into the balcony, jumping down from it and walking under neath it so she may hear their conversation. It wasnt her buisness but she was nosy, it would be difficult to change her behavior now. Not when teh tramp needs to be taken care of.

As Lydia pounded on the door and shouted Victoria got up from the bed and disappeared out onto the balcony. She then jumped down and disappeared from sight. He frowned in disappointment and sat up, getting to his feet. The prince hesitated before awnsering the door. Once he did Lydia was standing there with her arms crossed in frustation. She was dressed in a dress that in a way reminded him of Victoria's dress when she first came here. It revealed some cleavage but this woman wasn't as nearly endowed as the vampire was nor did she have that figure. Looking at his future wife standing here...he wished that it wasn't Lydia standing there in a a dress that she believed flattered her but it hardly did. Lydia reached out and grabbed him, pulling him closer. There was a sense of tension and desperation about her.

"Ceasar, explain to me now what you were doing alone in that room with Wench?! Hn?! I expect and awnser now!"

Standing this close to her made him so uncomfortable. He was stand so close to her that she was touching his chest and grabbing at his shirt. He just looked down at her, forcing himself to smile reasuringly at her.

"I was just talking to her...about getting some more approprite clothing for the castle and her posistion here at the castle. No worries...my dear."

He wanted to choke himself for saying that. Lydia's scowl turned into that of a grin and she wrapped her arms around him. Then something he didn't expect. Lydia leaned forwards and pressed her lips to his. He tensed up but had to kiss back...he didn't want any more screeching or complaining from the bride to be. After awhile he pulled away and she smiled happily at him.

"Now we can go do the ring sizings for the wedding and I can pick out the metal and stone I want! Let's go! I'm so happy you are accepting our engagement more and more!"

He was about to protest but she pulled him along. All of a sudden he wished Victoria was still around him. All this wedding planning wan't going to be amusing at all. He hated it alot.

"Then when we are done with the rings we get to fit you for your wedding clothes and they will match my dress! The sooner we can get married the better don't you think?!"

He wanted to shake his head no but he chuckled nervously, stumbling behind her as she dragged him to thier apointments on the other side of the castle. The look on his face was almost painful so he didn't let Lydia see it.

"Yeah...sooner the better..."

Victoria listned her non-beating heart aching in pain. She had only felt this feeling once and couldnt help but hate it. She was jealous, jealous of Lydia. Lydia was human, she had a beating heart, Victoria would never be able to provide Ceasar with a chest that he could lay on that would provide him with a rythmic lulliby from a beating heart. She was dead inside, but never wanted to be that way, she only wanted to be like her fiance', proud. If she would have stayed human, she wouldnt be alive today. She slunk back against the stone wall, her hair getting chased and knotted. Her knees going to her chest, she held them there, feeling the tears comeing back to haunt her. If she was human she wouldnt be bleeding through her eyes. No salt water came out of her eyes, only clear liquid that turned blood red as soon as it flowed out of her eye. The tears came and she let them, being on the edge of the castle, the moon rising towards her, the sky becoming darker with each long slow breath she took. She didnt belong here, she had feeligns for Ceasar, after being around him for short while she had begun to feel the tingling happy feeling in her non-beating heart. He made her feel human, and she was a fool to believe that she could be anything more to Ceasar than a demonic creature.

A few hours passed and it was pitch black outside, Victoria had ceased her crying and now her makeup ran down her face. She hadnt done much thinking, only rippign t eh grass and tormenting a few spiders she had come across. Ripping their legs off and throwing them to their dooms. She wanted to be thrown in a web, to just wait and see if she could suffer. A few noises hit her ears and she lifted her head, two humans seemed to be arguing about something rather unimportant. Until one of them brought up Ceasar and Lydia, Victoria was curious. standign up and ventureing to the noise of a lit room, much like her own, except for the dust that had gathered on the dressers. Victoria smiled when she reached their open balcony. Two humans, a male and a female. The female was fixing herself int eh bathroom, her shoudler length blonde hair showed grey. A black lace dress, short and showed part of her panties, she spoke with a voice that Victoria recodnized as the queen. The male had on a grey pair of boxers, his hair all grey and his perverted brown eyes told Victoria that was the king who had bought her a while ago. They spoke of Lydia having to be fitted for her dress in Paris, a few countries away. Victoria smiled evily, the whore would be leaving. They spoke next of how ceasar was to stay and finish his lessons. Victoria smiled at that comment as well. She would be alone with her master, she shook herself and slinked back down onto the dirty grass, fixing her dress and walking back to her balcony to sit under her balcony.

Victoria watched the moon and thought over recent events, should Lydia be gone for a few weeks that would give Victoria time to spend with Ceasar. She enjoyed his company more than anything. And that whore wouldnt break it. Victoria was positive the woman was cheating, truth was, Victoria wanted the woman to cheat on Ceasar. Wanted to break his heart so he would come running to her, she wanted to run her fingers through those silky stands. Victoria knew it wouldnt happen, but her feelings for Ceasar were growing.

Lydia dragged him off towards the other end of the castle. He was sober enough at this point where he could walk strait on his own. They arrived in a room off the dining hall and seated in this room was a man with a long wooden box. He set it on the table and a crooked smile came across his lips. Lydia pushed him down into a seat next to hers and scooted up excitedly against the table. Her wide grin confirmed that this was what he thought it was...wedding rings. So badly he wanted to get up leave the room. They had only been engaged such a short time and she was already diving into wedding plans. He sighed and took a deep breathe, letting it out before scooting up closer to the table. Then Lydia spoke to the man, practically shaking with excitement.

"So, Let us see them Simon!"

Simon was the castle's personal Jewler. He was so old he had done the rings for the King and Queens wedding. His mothers ring was magnificent. It was a gold with a big sapphire on it. The ring was heavy looking and old. The old man pushed the box forward and opened it. Inside there was rubies and diamonds...to Opals and Obsidian. Also there was pure gold bands and pure silver bands. There were so many different combinations and things to look at it was a bit overwhelming. Lydia squealed in delight and picked up a stone form the box. It was a stone that almost looked like a diamond. The prince would have believed it was a Diamond if he didn't look closer to see a blueish tint in the stone. The Jeweler cackled and grined.

"That is a Aquamarine Gemstone Young Lady. They are Rare and expensive, not to mention hard to find!"

Lydia got this look in her eyes that he couldn't make out and looked at the prince right in the eyes.

"Awwww....Ceasar it is just like you! And it's so Pretty! I Love it!"

Ceasar looked away from her gaze and back to the case of jewel's to choose from. He spotted a Ruby and his eyes locked on it. It reminded him so much of Victoria's eyes and his jaw clenched. He would so much rather be there than here and doing something he never wanted to do for years. In fact he found himself wanting Victoria around instead of Lydia. But he didn't have much of a choice...he was doomed to live an unhappy life full of boredom and regret. Ceasar reached out and touched the jewel. Lydia ripped his hand away from the jewel and frowned at him.

"Ceasar...I want this one! I want the Aquamarine, not something boring and traditional like Rubies. Let's get this on our rings!"

He was fighting a loosing battle here...he didn't want to fight it. Besides, why should it matter? It shouldn't matter so he nodded and confirmed that this was the jewel they wanted. After Careful consideration Lydia also chose the metal of the wedding ring. He only got a choice in the style. She got hers in a slim, flowing, petite style. His was a bit thicker around the edges and had remarkable engravings on it. After they finnished there it was time for dinner. He once again picked at his food until dinner was finnished. The whole dinner She talked, and talked, and talked, and talked. It was starting to get on his nerves so he looked out across the table and excused himself. She leaned in and kissed him on the cheek before he left. As he walked out his fists were clenched until he got to his room. Ceasar slammed the door shut and scowled.

"I can't stand her! I wish she would jsut leave me alone! I don't care what this stupid wedding is like, I just want it over with or to never happen!"

He took off everything from the hips up and laid across king sized bed. This was all just a horrible dream...the wedding that is. However...if Victoria was part of this horrible dream he would endure it. She was the spark in the midst of a dull world. Someone who didn't care weather he was royalty or a simple human peasant. He wished that he had more time to spend with her...alone.

Victoria was with the horses as usual. Helping some of the grooms and stable hands tend to them, even though they scowled and faniced her away from the horses. While a few of them enjoyed her help. She had chosen to groom the chesnut mare, who she had been told was Ceasar's and Victoria felt more connected to the creature than any of the others in the stable. The horse fancied her as well. Though she had switched out of her normal dress that she arrived. She was now wearing a stable hands outfit. Knee high black boots, tight thick tan pants and a white undershirt covered over a black tailed jacket. Her hair in a cherry red braid that draped over her shoulder and reached down to the end of her breasts. She looked like a sexual male from behind. She didnt much like dresses but wore them to suit others, she prefered to wear pants and a dress coat. The mare nickered as Victoria ran the curry comb over the mares soft hide. All the while she was thinking about Ceasar, how he was going to be alone for the week or so that Lydia would be gone, but it worried her that Ceasar hadnt called her. She didnt want to be a burden and figured that she was a burden to him since she certainly was a burden to Lydia. But as soon as Lydia leaves, Victoria would make Ceasar a wonderfull breakfast.

The next morning there was a loud banging on his door. He stirred in his sleep, trying to cover his ears and ignore the banging. Just one morning he would have liked to sleep in...to not have to worry about going to lessons or doing something in someway releating to him becoming King someday. But the banging just became louder and more obnoxious by the minuet. Finally he sat up, his boxer-like garmets hanging low on his hips and no shirt on what so ever. The covers covered up to his hips though as her clenched his jaw. The louder the banging the more be became irritated. Pretty soon it showed in his voice.

"What do you want?!"

It was Lydia's voice that came through the door, a voice he didn't want to hear. Especilly this early in the morning.

"Get up Ceasar, it's time to come for your fitting! You need to hurry up I have to leave for Paris to get my dress made and fitted in two hours!"

He didn't say anything...just went about getting dressed as she continously bothered her, yelling for him to hurry faster. As she opened the door a look of anger and diappointment was across her face.

"I can't believe you. Taking so long and being so selfish, I want you to apologize right now Mister."

The prince started fixing his hair with his hands as he walked right past her.

"Stop talking and lets just go...I was trying to sleep before I was so rudely awakened by a loud woman. If these silly outfits absolutly have to match then we don't have time to waste then do we?"

She had started to follow him but had stopped and stared at him in disbelief...like she couldn't believe he spoke to her this way. Lydia took a few steps back, tears forming in her eyes. He sighed and stopped, turning around to meet her gaze. The prince took a few steps towards her before she spoke.

"Why are you doing this Ceasar? You were not acting like this yesterday....you being so mean..."

More tears continued to pour down her cheeks so he went over to her. This wouldn't do...and he didn't want his parents hearing about this. So he gently reached out and caressed her cheek, wiping away her tears. He then leaned in and kissed her lips for a few long moments before pulling away.

"Now...Let's go. I'm sorry okay?"

She nodded and followed him as they walked towards the other end of the castle.

Victoria had spent her night with the horses. She didnt want to see anyone in her state. She sat in the corner of Ceasar's mare's stall and held her knees to her chest. Biting into the flesh of her knee cap, lapping the scarlet liquid lazily. Her braid placed together in loose hairs. A long strand escaping and flowing down to her cheek. Getting stuck in between the bloody tears, she had fallen asleep but she had the same nightmare as before. Her childhood stared at her as if the memory of it all was real, laughing at her as she wept and cuddled herself like a child in time-out. Victoria breathed slowly her thoughts getting caught in the web of her psyche. She had wondered about Ceasar, even then she refused to see him while he slept that night. The horses were outside and she had kept Ceasar's mare in with her, she fancied the mare and a strawberry roan mare that considered to be Lydia's. Victoria liekd the horse even more than Ceasar's but she wouldnt stand to touch the creature when it was owned by the wench. She pitied the creature though, like she pitied Ceasar, like she pitied herself.

Her crying had ceased to end, her nails digging into the flesh through her pants. The stable was silent, all the stable hands getting the horses ready for Lydia's departure leaving her alone. A small humming came from the other end of the stable and Victoria felt herself drawn to the noise. Poking her head out gently she noticed a man, a wide grin on his face and a cloak covering his clothing, slimping down to the floor. He smiled at her sweetly, yet it brought Shivers down Victoria's spine, she wasnt feeling safe around this man. She stood up, trying to sound serious
"Excuse me sir, may I help you?" she wiped her tears before turning to face him, her face friendly but serious.

The man smiled wider and walked towards her, pressing his hand on her cheek softly. Victoria felt a shock and the unfamiliar rythmic beating of her heart. She suddenly felt warm and dizzy, liek her energy was being sucked right out of her.
"my deathly child, you must not dwell in the past. The future is where we live" He had a thick german accent and his eyes bore evily into hers, Victoria swayed, barely unable to keep her eyes open as he spoke. What was he speaking of? Victoria felt as if her feet were nailed to the ground, she couldnt move yet she could feel her muscles thrive to move. He spoke again this time, Victoria could only hear her heartbeat and bits and peices of what he spoke of. "When the time comes.........the one you love.........will............find.........and you..........." Victoria couldnt take it anymore, she closed her eyes and felt herself falling backwards. Everything going dark and only the mans footsteps remained followed by a nearby screaming of a stable hand who had seen her. The man however had vanished like a ghost. She felt the back of her head fall and smack the concrete as she felt a sharp pain then nothing. She fell unconsious. What had the man done to her?

By the time they got to the end of the castle it was time for lunch but none the less they had to miss it. Lydia had to go soon and he had to do what was nessary to make her happy. Not that he cared but because if he didn't then his and not to mention her parents would hear about it. If they heard about it then they would make his life a bigger nightmare than it already was. They went into the room and shut the door, a woman ushering him up onto the platform in the middle of the room. She immeditly began taking mesurments by wrapping a tape measure around almost every appendage on his body. It felt strange to have anyone touch him like the woman had to to take his meaurments. The closest he came to this ever in his life was when Him and Lydia had kissed. It just made a feeling that he had never felt before stir inside him. As this feeling rushed through his veins Victoria's face flashed in his mind. Then a sudden blush came across his cheek. A light one but it was noticable. The seamtress being on the other side of the room he clearly had no reason to have the blush on his face. Lydia frowned in disapproval. He cleared his throat as the woman announced she was finished. Then the couple was offered a few different fabrics in several different color combinations. Yet again...no suprise...She picked the fabrics and color combination. It was a blue like in the rings and black. He had not a reason to care but the fact she was so controlling irked him to no end. Finally they were finished though and they went towards the dining hall to go towards the stable. He was escorting her down to her carrige to take her to the boat. As soon as he got down there and bid her farewell, the horses out of site when he heard a scream of one of the stable hands. Quickly he turned on his heel and ran towards the barn. When he got down there one of the younger, male stable hands was trembling as he was sitting like he was knocked back.

"What happened?!" He asked urgently.

The stable hand pointed a trembling hand towards the box his Mare was in. He hurried towards it and saw something that scared him. It was Victoria...laying on the concrete, her head bleeding. It looked as if she was unconcious. The princes heart started to beat very quickly as he opened the box.

"Victoria!" He said, his voice trembling a bit.

Caesar took his shirt off, exposing his bare torso. He located the spot where she was bleeding from and pressed his shirt against her head, elevating her head onto his lap. He began to stroke her hair. The prince didn't know why his heart was racing this fast nor why he felt so much panic at the thought of loosing Victoria.

"Victoria...wake up...wake up...you are not allowed to leave."

Victoria couldnt open her eyes. She felt awake, but the pain in her head told her not to move, she usually never felt pain, but this was horrible. Worse than anything she had ever felt. She thought of the man she had saw. What had he done to her, she wanted to cry but didnt know if she could. She felt out of her body, like her mind was awake but her body wasnt. She felt dead like a ghost. A couple of footsteps rung in her ears, she tried to define them from a horses but couldnt before she was snatched up by a trembling body. It felt so warm against her side. Victoria could hear the blood dripping down her cherry hair. She must have fallen pretty bad, she would have to clean up before Ceasar found her, if she could move. The fact she couldnt hear Ceasar's voice until she was pressed to his chest. A warm heated cloth to the back of her head, and then it hit her. The gentle rythmic sound of his heart beat, it was eratic and Victoria wasnt sure if it would be safe in his chest. She didnt want him to explode, yet she didnt want him to be worried for her. His heartbeat lulling her to sleep for a brief moment until his orders. She wasnt going to leave, and for once she felt glad that she didnt want to, if only she could open her eyes. She shifted her wieght and would have fallen off onto the floor again if Ceasar hadnt been holding her. But thankfully she leaned to the other side and pressed her cheek to his chest, his heartbeat louder than before. She loved it.

A few moments and she attempted again to open her eyes. But she felt as though her energy was begining to come back. Ceasar's eyes came into view, marvelous eyes. Victoria had gotten lost in them for a short moment until, she sat up abruptly and coughed blood onto the concrete violently. Her chest heaving for the air her heart no longer needed, she glanced t the stable hand still trembling on the floor. She glared at him, how dare he see her like this. Vampires were not supposed to be shown as weak in front of humans, what difference did it make. No one else saw what she saw. The warm hands that held a shirt to her head. Victoria felt something welling in her chest, like she was going to cry again. She had lost a lot of blood she stole from others, she still felt lithargic.

His heart slowed down a bit as she shifted her weight. Atleast she felt well enough to move at all. He would be worried otherwise...even more than he already was. Pretty soon the gentle stroking of her hair was more of a comfort to him than it probably was to her. It just made everything seem tanagable in this moment. That she was still here, and alive. A light blush came across his cheeks when Victoria leaned against him, pressing her cheek into his chest. Her being a vampire he knew that she could hear is irratic heartbeat. That in turn made him blush more. To him it seemed intimate. She could hear his heartbeat and his blood flowing through his veins and that was something Lydia would never be able to do for him. Something that he was sure the vampire felt and heard that stimulated a closeness between master and servent. He could tell that she was trying to open her eyes and finally she did. A huge sigh of relief escaped his lips to see her deep, red eyes. Victoria was alive...alive. But then all of a sudden the vampire sat up quickly after looking into his eyes for a few long moments. His eyes widened as she violently coughed up blood onto the concerte of his Mare's stall. Then more panic started to set in as he watched her desprately gasp for air. The prince wanted to go to her side but he knew that hovering over her right at this moment would not be the thing to do.

After a little while he took the shirt and went over to her. He crouched infront of her and gently wiped the blood from her face and mouth then tossed it to the side. Caesar reached out and ever so gently picked her up, cradling her in his arms bridal style. The man braced himself and lifted her up. The stable hand was still trembling but over all more organized. He looked down at her, worry clear in his eyes, his body tense. The prince looked away as he focused his eyes on the castle. Occsionally he would take deep breathes and let thim out quietly trying to calm his rapidly beating heart. Her skin against his did leave a barely noticable but still noticeable blush across his cheeks. Ceasar brought her up two flights of stairs to his room. He went into the room and laid her on the king sized bed. Caesar went around to the other side of the bed and climbed onto it. The man didn't want to make her feel uncomfortable but he still wanted to keep an eye on her. He laid down on the opposite side, far enough so she wouldn't be uncomfortable but close enough that he could reach out and touch her to help her if she needed it. Caesar frowned a bit and looked at her.

"I don't know exactly why but you scared me Victoria...wish I knew what happend to you..."

Victoria still couldnt move at all. Ceasars heartbeat had left her ears as she heaved for the air to rid her of the blood she had lost. The blood lingering in her mouth and she swallowed hard trying to get her mind back in her thoughts. She noticed that Ceasar was shirtless, and she closed her eyes trying not to look at the chest she had been touching. He was well toned which made her freak out inside. He had wiped her mouth and she felt even worse for ruining his shirt with her blood. Her head throbbed and she could barely move let alone think about the man who had donw this to her. Yet she thought about the man and his words, she could have stopped him from touching her but she didnt, couldnt. The man was a mystery indeed. Victoria had winced when he picked her up clinging to him once more, she heared teh more slowed heartbeat. She fell into a calm state, her body trying to reheal the damage done to her head and mind. She had never bled before, even when she was turned. Vampire blood carried more enzimes to break down diseases from foreign blood, yet her blood came out faster for it was more thin and ran through her veins faster. She closed her eyes for short moments, just listnening to his heart, like it was a lulliby.

She was set in the soft warm bed, and imediatley slid under the sheets, feeling the bed had dipped down a little she turned int eh direction and watched. Suprised at Ceasar for being in the same bed as her, still shirtless, this time she hid below her nose into the sheets to hide the massive blush that was forming on her now warm cheeks. Her cherry eyes watched him, not thinking about anything but how he could be worried about her. She was worried to tell him about the man in the cape so she closed her eyes. But when he mentioned being worried about her she re-opened her eyes and watched his lips move in the movement of words. She wanted to tell him but she couldnt dare say a word about the man. She unvieled her face from under the blankets and took a small smile towards him. Trying to cheer him up "Thank you'