Hidden Emotions (silverjaeXclu-fix)

• Thread starter Jae- The nonexistant
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ailee passed a few classrooms that were dark and opened a classroom full of cages and tanks. A small woman was tossing a few crickets into one of the tanks, but there was no water in it. "Good morning Ms. Karad." The lady turned around and smiled.
"Ah, Ailee and..hmm..new transfer I suppose? I'm Ms. Karad."
Ailee nodded. "Ian Belfast, Ms. Karad." She said, stepping over and letting them talk a little while she visited her favorite animal, a small baby chinchilla, rare as a school pet, but favorite among the students. It was black and she pet it gently through the cage a few times before turning back to them.

They chuckled as he and Ms. Karad talked but saw Ailee look at baby Chinchilla. "I have a family of those, that'll soon be here." He said smiling, he stuck his hand to pet it but accidentally touched hers, "Uh...if you want and is a good guide I might let you have one." He said as he stepped back "Have a nice day Ms.Karad." He said as he waved and walked out.

Ailee was ecstatic when he mentioned he had a whole family. "Really?" Ms. Karad just smiled and waved them both goodbye as Ailee followed him out. "What colors are they? That's really cool!" Then she remembered she only had one more hour before she had to return to the principal's office. "Oh, next is Mythology with Mr.." When she reached the door, it was locked. "Huh. Mr. Tayr must be out." She shrugged. "We'll come back later. So, off to English with Mr. Keo." She said, going to the classroom across the hall. She stepped in front of the open door, hiding a paper taped to it. Mr. Keo was standing there and waved at Ian.
"So this is Ian Belfast? I'm Mr. Keo."

He smiled and looked at her "Well that's for me to know and you to find out." He said with a grin and walked into another classroom "Yes sir, I am." Nice to meet you. You have a lovely classroom." He said scanning it.

Mr. Keo smiled. "Well thank you. Oh! And, just so you're forewarned, I display the two best studen's work after every essay in the front of the class." He said.

Ailee nodded. "How about we head back to Mythology and see if Mr. Tayr has come back yet." She said, waving goodbye to Mr. Keo.

He smiled "Well that's good." He said as he smiled and followed Ailee put the door toward the Mythology teachers room.

Ailee reached the door and it was open. Mr. Tayr was tracing stars on the board when she walked in. "Ahh, Ailee. I see you're showing another new student around. This one seem like he's worth it? Better than last time?"
Ailee nodded. "I think he's gonna do fine." She stepped back away from the door so Ian could walk through. The walls where lined with ancient books and the ceiling was covered in stars and planets. Ailee was standing under a terrible version if Venus, created of wood and paint.

He walked in and was amazed, "I can tell this is already my favorite class." He said, Mythology was his favorite, "It's nice to meet you, sir." He said as he studied the room and saw all the books, he pickes up on and held it "Very good book, they all are." He said and smiled. Then he saw a sculpture that seem to look like Venus. "Is...that..Venus?" He said pointing at it.

Mr. Tayr smiled. "Nice to meet you too, and yes."
Ailee hid a smile at Mr. Tayr's embarrassed yes and she stepped over a little, picking up a mythology text book and writing Ian's name in it. "This is your's now." She said, holding it out to him.

He looked at Ailee has she have him a Mythology Textbook, and he smiled and chuckled, he's already done this book, "This'll be easy." Be said and say Ailee's face, "Is that your sculpture of Venus?" He said chuckling.

She shook her head at his comment on Venus. "No, it was David's. Surprisingly, that's his worst work." She said, shrugging. "Mr. Tayr, we will see you tomorrow in third period." Mr. Tayr nodded. "See you then." He turned to the chalkboard and started to finish his traces. Ailee started towards the door. "Come on Ian, we've got to get your afternoon classes set up." She said, writing his textbook number on her clipboard and putting a check beside it.

Her followed her and chuckled, "You take this very seriously don't you? I can tell just by the way you walk and your stance." He said chuckling, "Don't you ever think about loosing up and living a little?" He said looking at her and smiled and was about to say something else till he heard some one call her 'Babe' and he stopped and looked at the guy running up to her who seemed out of breath and looked at her with concrned eyes like he was trying to do something but seemed to be failing. The got shot him a look then back at Ailee.

Ailee laughed a little. "Yes, I take it seriously. I've never really been good at anything else, so I do this. I can't play a sport, I'm no artist, not really much of an actress either. I can write, and I can lead, so that leaves me here, which I enjoy doing." She said, pulling out a sheet of paper listed with extra classes. "Pick 2." She said. "Whichever are your favorites." There was everything from journalism, to rock climbing, to soccer, to theater.

He looked at her then at the guy, who was trying to talk to her, he looked at the clipboard and choose the 2 things on the paper "Rock Climbing and...Soccer." And then looked at her "Um...do you not see the guy who's trying to talk to you?" He said looking at him then her.

She circled the two classes and glance at the guy. "What, Jack?" She asked, crossing her arms over her clipboard. She knew ignoring him would make him follow Ian and her, and she wanted to spare Ian his antics.

He just took step back and watched them with a confused look. "Aillee..please just listen to me. I'm trying my best here, I know I messed up. But baby, I'm trying, I won't talk to her again, my football mates just pressured me to do it." He said then looked at Liam, "Who's he?" He said glaring into him.

Ian just couldn't help but smile, because he knew he was lying to her from start to finish, when he spoke to him he just chuckled and replied "Why is it any of your business? Jealous much?" He said to him with a grin getting ready for what may come.

Ailee shook her head. "Back off, shut up, and leave me alone. And it doesn't matter who he is, he's a friend of mine, so leave him alone." She stepped away from Jack and turned towards the hall. Jack grabbed her shoulder and she elbowed him in the stomach, hard. "I said back off, idiot." She took a few steps before turning around. "Sorry about that Ian.. Here's your schedule." She said quietly, holding out a sheet of paper. Jack had gotten to his feet now, but he looked pale.

Last edited by a moderator:
He saw her elbow Jack and couldn't help but laugh and took the schedule and saw Jack getting him. He looked pale and was about to do something, "Now if I was you, I'd leave her alone, mate. You think she's bad, try me." He said liking at him, he stood up looking at her and then him, "He isn't Giotto make you happy like I did not please you like I did. You just lost an awesome guy! This guy probably has a small Dick anyways! Loser!" He said as he reached toward Ailee, but Ian grabbed his hand and twisted his arm to his back and slammed him against a wall. "Now if I was you, I'd just walk away and leave her alone before I snap you fucking arm! Oh and I guarantee you that I have a big dick than you do, I promise you that." And threw him too the other side. And Jack walked away, Ian turned and looked at Ailee. "What? I didn't know what he was going to do, soooooo I reacted." He said as he tapped her shoulder and walked part her.

Ailee just nodded at Ian and turned back around. Jack was probably going back over to his room to sulk. She uncrossed her arms and let the checked off clipboard sit loosely in her hand. "Now you're free to go wherever pretty much, except the obvious: staff only rooms, into other dorms without invitation, yeah. I've got to go back to the office." She finished and started backtracking towards the office.

He saw her walk away "Hey...will I ever see you again?" He said hoping he would. She was his only friend, he didn't want her to not talk to him after the tour. "Do you want to have lunch and dinner with me?" He said and held up his wallet "I'm buying." And smiled.

Status
Not open for further replies.