Hidden Behind Locked Doors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dylan narrowed his eyes at the other with a low grumble under his breath, "Alright, I'll join you then if you ever want to go to work. " He muttered out to the other with a deathly look that showed he wasn't partaking in childish games. "But, if you blab your mouth about me - I'll find out and I'll cut off your tongue." He stated in a simple tone, he wasn't one to fool around when he got down to business, he was rather serious about the matters and hated the face he was unable to do all too much in certain situations - which drove him crazy.

Though, he almost had a good hold on this situation. "What are you afraid of? Tell me all of your fears, right now." He demanded, wanting to know so that he would be able to break the other, he was on the line of doing so - though not on the verge of it just yet, which was what he needed to do as well.

"You," Cory answered immediately. "Dying. Fire. Drowning." He'd had traumatizing experiences with all four of those, and they were the only things that he was truly terrified of. Spiders and snakes and the dark were all things he could handle, but not those four awful things. "Er..." he paused for a moment. Rape..." He looked away, an ashamed blush crossing his cheeks. No one Cory knew had been raped, nor had he, but he'd heard of the things that happened to gay guys like him.

Scooting away from him, looked down, feeling helpless and praying that he was having a bad dream.

"Hmmm, lucky for you I know how to stimulate the middle three - I'm already hear so no need to add the first one." He stated simply - ignoring the fifth fear the other had included, he didn't indulge on things like that, it was meaningless to him and he'd had his fair share of disappointments and he'd rather not dwell in that pool of sweaty bodies and hormones.

"You best watch yourself in your sleep young one." He said, knowing full and well by all means he would put those three to use and torture the other to no end, it was only for the best to break him and have him as his pet, crawling on all fours and nudging his hand for a pet just like a dog might.

Cory shivered at the man's words, fear renewing itself in his chest. He looked at the time, knowing that it was still much too early for him to go to bed, and he sure as hell wasn't going to get any sleep that night. Still, he had to get out of that room. "I...I'm going to bed. You can sleep on the couch if you want...there's sheets and a pillow in the closet in the hallway." He stood again, painfully aware that the sun was just barely beginning to set. No intelligent man would believe that he truly was going to sleep.

Still, all he could do was hope.

"I don't believe you." Dylan growled as he followed after the other, glaring at the male as he made sure he was beside the other, eyes narrowed at him. "I'll follow you." He stated in a firm tone as he stood right behind Cory, perhaps seven inches away from the other, his hands residing in his pockets as he made sure that he dagger was still strapped with him. "Show me your room." He demanded, more than likely he would sit in there as well, the male wouldn't leave the other's side, he'd more than likely sit in the corner while the other slept, making sure no one came in, making sure that the other didn't do anything to call for help.

Cory bit his bottom lip as he walked to the bedroom, opening a door to reveal a single man's bedroom. Dirty clothes were strewn on the floor, his textbooks shoved into a corner. Next to the bookshelf was a desk on which sat his computer and various papers for his classes.

"I'm...gonna take a shower," he said softly, picking up a stray t-shirt and a clean-ish pair of boxes. He stepped away from him, hoping that he would be allowed to shower by himself, without the intimidating male watching his every move. "Please...give me five minutes..." he begged, painfully aware of what the man was capable of.

"I'm timing you." Dylan muttered over to the other as he examined the floor beneath his feet in utter disgust - he was a more organized human being that liked things to be well cleaned and neat. He huffed and as soon as the bathroom door closed, he began to pick at the room, cleaning up the mess of the room. Anything that was dirty was placed by the door in a small pile, the other's desk was placed in order, everything that was clean was folded and placed in the correct spot of either dresser or closet. He then began to make the bed before he looked away and gave a small sigh, he then walked to the other's desk and began to write on a stray slip of paper, he needed Cory to go down to the run down motel he'd stayed at for a few days to collect his things. Thus being his two suitcases, his makeup bag that also held hair dye and several other items for cosmetics, the last thing was a duffle bag filled with his weaponry. Once it was written, he set it on the school books before he sat down on the neatly made bed. "Two minutes!" He called to the bathroom in a loud, gruff tone.

Cory rushed into the bathroom, turning the water on. Stripping, he hurriedly got in the shower, gasping at the water, which was still cold. As the water heated up, he quickly wetted his hair before using his shampoo to wash his hair. He jumped as he heard the man shout that he only had two minutes left. Quickly washing his body, he let the water wash him off before stepping out and turning the water off.

He didn't bother to dry himself, instead just pulling on his boxers and t-shirt. He stepped outside, seeing his room cleaned up a bit. Frowning, he bit his lip and moved to the bed, nervous again.

Dylan looked over when the other stepped out of the shower, sopping wet - he gave a look of distaste at that factor. "Dry yourself." He stated as he moved off the bed and to the other's desk where he took a seat in the leather office chair, leaning back in it and crossing an ankle over his knee with half lidded eyes, he pulled out his dagger and set it down on the table. "I have a chore for you to do tomorrow. I want you to go to the motel I stayed in and I want you to get my things for me." His tone was simple, this wasn't a demand, this wasn't a command, this was a statement - that the other would do it. There was no option in this, he was going to retrieve the bags without hesitation.

Cory flinched as he was told that he was going to retrieve the man's things from a hotel. He immediately thought that he might be able to call the police, or at least do something to help himself. Biting his bottom lip, he shakily asked, "And...what if I don't?" He walked to the bed, leaning on the edge of it, watching him carefully. He was tensed, as if prepared to jump up and do something if he needed to.

Fixing bright green eyes on him, he found his hands shaking, and clasped them in his lap, not wanting his captor to think him afraid, even if he was.

"There is no 'what if' to it, you're going to go and do as I say. " Dylan stated firmly as he sat himself down and looked at the other, "Don't even think you can seek help, I'll be in the car watching, waiting for you and you'll be timed so that I know you're not doing anything wrong. And trust me, if you're even a second late, say good bye to your best friends, then your mother." He stated in a simple, uncaring tone, clearly he meant what he said. "Don't think I'm playing either, you'll have the total time of three minutes to go in, unlock the door, get my bags, and get back in the car."

Cory looked away, frowning slightly before he nodded. "Okay," he mouthed, his voice barely audible. After a second, he lied down, moving to turn off the lamp. "I- I'm going to sleep." He pulled his blankets around him, curling up into a tight ball, his entire body tense. He didn't want to be vulnerable, and was terrified of the man in the room. Certain that he wouldn't get any decent sleep, he squeezed his eyes shut, listening for sounds of the man, afraid that he would feel a knife at his throat any second now.

Status
Not open for further replies.