Hidden: A Deadly Hide and Seek Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Winter flinched in sympathetic pain as she saw Ashley get nailed square in the chest by Skye's fire ball. Anger and protectiveness surging through her she glares at the bitch wishing she had a weapon or some abilities of her own to kick her butt. Hesitating a moment as Anthony yelled at her to run and follow him she complies running after him down the hall, standing next to him worried as he used some ability to heal Ashley she hoped the girl was okay.

Suddenly she heard a roar and a shiver ran up her spine, turning to see Robert running to them yelling at them to run he had awoken the dragon. Her eyes widen shaking her head at Robert's foolishness she helps Ashley up before running to follow Rob glimpsing the burst of fire coming from the door down the hall. Great...This was going to be fun, she thought sarcastically. "I assume Violette wasnt with big toothy back there"

• Love
Reactions: 2 people
Ashley sat on the cold castle floor as Tony healed her Burns, slightly Ashley saw his hidden mark glow. After seconds Ashley was fine, with help from winter Ashley stood, her hand on her wirst, Barly covering her hidden mark. Then she heard it, Ashley heard a dragon roar. Before she could say anything the man of ice was by them yet again, screaming the man said to run. "We have no where to go!" Ashley was screaming now, not out of angry but fear. Turning she saw there options, go straight and be blocked by another dead end, or run left with the same ending. Ashley stood tall as she spoke her next words "We have to run past the dragon."

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: ≈Evërlastiπg≈
Josh took out the monster in a battle to the death, now the grim lied dead in it's own red blood. Josh had been battling this monster for longer then he should, bite marks covered both his arms, while small scratchs lined down his chest. Slowly and paced Josh turned and started his way to the fireplace. Josh was cold and in massive pain, slowly Josh folded back his bloody pant leg to exposed the grims greatest attack, Josh's whole caft hald a wound, bloody. The grim have bit him when he tryed to retreat. Arriving at the fireplace Josh slowly opened the door, wery of who may be inside, as the door met the wall Josh's eyes widened, there was no fire, or a fire place, stairs lied where the fireplace should stand. Then a loud massive roar echoed through the hall. What the hell is that? Josh thought, quietly he walked up the stairs unsure of where his hidden lied.

Reactions: ≈Evërlastiπg≈
The castle erupted as the boss awoke. Jacob remained hidden as more monsters shuffled past his new hiding spot near the staircase. Noises and strange people hunting others frightened him into a quiet submission. Jacob feigned bravery when the violence sounded closer, but the boss killed any courage he nested. Oh man, I'm way over my head. How the hell am I supposed to find my seeker?!
Jacob held himself, fearing this could be it. What kind of death is this? Eaten by monsters or killed by wierdos with super powers? OH how could I waste such potential? I could have gotten my PH.D, but nooo! I had to pay the loans by selling meth and get caught! And what do I do when bust out? Sign up for some kinda god damn game? Ohhh, I'm so screwed! As Jacob huddled and cried his frustrations out, he barely made out footsteps.

It took a bit, but Jacob regained his calm. His face was still red and puffy, but a new determined look fit him He silently made his way to the stairs. If I die today, it won't be crying under a bed. Jacob closed his eyes when more footsteps came near him. I'll die fighting!

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Robert processed the stats of surviving the Boss with the people at hand. He cussed under his breath. The numbers weren't a negative, but it was below 40%.

He breathed in deeply to try and calm himself down and watched the newbies run about and rolled his eyes. He met Tony's eyes from where he stood and gave a cheeky wink and ran out. Shutting the door behind him, he turned around and froze when his stomach met the Dragon's pointed nose.

"
Hello lovely" he greeted with a slight stutter. Just because he was The Twister, doesn't mean he doesn't get scared of getting fried to bits. He rolled to the left quickly when the Dragon shot out a wave of fire. His shoulder got slightly burned, but Robert was running on adrenaline right now and didn't feel the pain. He bet he's going to feel that later on, if he doesn't reach the Save Point in time. Oh he hopes to survive this more than getting to the Save Point.

He blasted a large ball of ice at the Dragon, distracting it from the screams inside the door. "
Fire-Breath, over here!" he yelled out, thrusting a spear fashioned out of ice to it's eye.

The Dragon's scream of pain was scarier than when it woke up. Robert felt the hair at the back of his neck stand at the sound.

"
Oh crap." he muttered as the Dragon turned to him in rage. He could literally feel his death at that glare. So this is what a death glare looks like. He didn't like it.

"
Crapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrap, crap." he continued as he turned tail and ran back down towards the stair case he came from. "Be a bloody hero, Sinclaire" he muttered as he ducked a stream of fire headed his way. "Save the asses of ungrateful Hidden why don't you. You're oh so wonderful, getting yourself killed for them."

He yelped as he tripped and had to roll to avoid the dragon's jaw. "
The things I do to keep this game alive." he said as he jumped to his feet, avoid the dragon's aggressive attacks, not flinching when his torso got slashed and continued to run in the direction of the staircase.

He heard footsteps coming up the staircase and yelled out, "
Who ever you are, run away! I've got the Dragon behind me!! Seriously, run!"

Then he remembered something. "
But if that's you Skye, by all means! Join me!" he added.

He took a glance back and squeaked (though if anyone heard that, he would deny it otherwise). He jumped down the darkened stairs--head first, followed by a large ROAR.

Looking up from his painful crouch on the ground, he groaned. It wasn't one of his smartest moves. EVER. He saw another male by the stairs. He gave a grin at the other. "
Hello Seeker Josh...was it?" he asked with a grin, wincing as his bleeding stomach gave a painful lurch. "Fancy meeting you here. I'm The Twister." he introduced himself and looked up quickly a large roar followed by a heavy slamming sound from the stairs, causing the entire castle to shake. Dusting away the debris that fell on his hair, he turned to the other with a frown.

"
I just led the dragon down, it'll be here in a few seconds" he told the other seriously. "Run with me?" he asked and ran ahead, regardless if the other followed. At least he tried.

Robert began to curse and glare on the hallway towards the Save Point when he stopped at the massive blockade of monsters in front of him. "
Oh you have to be bloody kidding me!" he yelled at the ceiling. "Seriously Maker?! SERIOUSLY?! You really NEED a new form of entertainment!"

His hands began to crackle with ice and snarled. Before any of the monsters or him could attack, a large Dong-Dong-Dong sound was heard, like when the church rings it's bells for a funeral. He rolled his eyes.

Oh right, the special rule.

Players, now that the Boss is awake.
Your current time will be cut in half.
This is the risk of immediate win.
You have 9 minutes left.

Hurry.

Robert glared at the ceiling darkly. Oh this was so totally not amusing.

"
I'm so NOT amused." he called out as he uncurled his arm from his torso, ignoring the pain. "So totally not amused."

+

It was hard to catch up with all the commotion going on. Tony caught Robert's eyes as the latter winked in such a confident manner that Tony was startled and could not forget that look. Had he seen that before somewhere...?

Before he could reminisce, he heard the bells signalling the time cut. "Oh no. No, no. This isn't supposed to happen yet."

The castle itself was starting to get hot. The dragon was blasting fire, Skye was blasting fire, it was actually half a good thing that time got reduced. "I don't remember this happening the first time! But that means we have to get back to our Save Points!"

Crap! I just blurted the fact that there was a first time-!

"I-I mean-! We have to get to our Save Points!" Tony said, his voice breaking a bit. His cover was so blown by now. It's apparent that this wasn't the first game and nor was it a one-time thing and that he was obviously associated with Robert, Skye and perhaps Violette. Plus he had to use his healing a little too early. "Seems like Maker changed the time on a whim or something!"

Tony gestured for the girls to follow him to the end of the hall as the dragon's tail disappeared from there. He watched as it chased after Robert, mentally thanking the Twister. He was oddly always there when things get too dangerous for Tony and he appreciated that. He never understood it though.

"On my signal, we run." Tony spoke, his hands were shaking, though.

Winter frowned seeing Robert leave them to lead the dragon away, it was a valiant and courageous thing to do though reckless but she respected the ice man for it. She tilts her head at Tony's obvious slip but doesn't remark on it, it wasn't the time for questioning others. She nods at him and follows him looking at the dragon chasing Rob she felt bad for him and wanted to help but she didnt have any weapons or powers. Looking at Tony she frowns concerned "We have to help him, he just saved our behinds we cant just leave him for dragon chow. Where are the rest of the players? Aren't they suppose to battle it to?" her voice was quiet but worried

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Robert looked away from the ceiling and turned to the Monsters in front of him. The dragon was behind him. He didn't know what happened to kid in the room but he couldn't worry about that now.

The monsters in front of him were multiplying and he knew that The Maker was going to do something new. Or he was just bored.

He really believed that it was the later. Damn it all!

"
Damn." he cursed. The hallway was getting chillier. He really, really -- REALLY, didn't want to die here.

His hair was all white now. His violet eyes too became white. Robert could see his breath, but no matter how cold the atmosphere became. No matter how many monsters he'd destroyed. They still kept coming

A large roar made itself known behind him and he turned around and saw the dragon crashing out from the roar.

Shit. He's never been so scared in his life. His eyes widened as the Dragon release a breath of flames towards him, he couldn't evade it.

"
MAKER!" he screeched, his eyes widening. His cryokinesis ability wasn't high enough to cancel out the flames. He was going to die. In the last second, he closed his eyes expecting the worst.

And then nothing.

Robert opened his eyes and took a gasping breath as he found himself in a bed in the middle of an empty white room. His violet eyes looking around confused. His body felt heavy and he couldn't breath right. He raised his left arm and was shocked that his red diamond
on his wrist was missing and his clothes were odd. More hospital pajama than his usual armored look.

He was in pain. So much pain.

"
Sleep." a gentle voice called out. "The Maker is moving things up."

Immediately, Robert's violet eyes closed. He slept.

This was all Maker's fault. It was always his fault.

Players, this is the end of Level 1.
Level 2 is now being uploaded.

Are you ready?
The Maker has something new for everyone.

Let's begin.

• Love
Reactions: Pyralithia
He didn't know what happened. He was coding in new items for Level 2 and had just finished it. He had just inserted the new upgrades when he noticed The Twister's distress. He tried to get a hold of his Bot but found everything going haywire.

The creatures under his control suddenly began to multiply and he nothing he did stopped them.

Then the dragon arrived.

He decided to send them all out at the last second.

Level 1, completed.

"The Twister's location." the man called out. A softer voice replied. "He's awake."

The man cursed. "Locate the source of the problem."

"Glitch code located."

The man stood from his seat and clenched his fists. He turned to the monitor with a row of people in a long white room. All of them asleep. He looked over to a smaller monitor at the left. A single brown haired teen laid on a pristine bed alone on in a large white room, beside him sat a girl with equally dark hair. He glared. What was she doing in their? His daughter wasn't allowed inside Robert's room during game play.

"Update Level 2. Instruct Robert that Skye must be destroyed. She must not Reset."

"Level 2 updating. Sending The Twister his mission protocols. Will that be all, Maker?"

The Maker sat back down on his chair, his eyes not leaving the previous video on Skye killing her Hidden.

"Yes, Bot. That will be all." he responded, his similar violet eyes not blinking.

"Level 2 Updated. Instructions?"

"Upload."

"Understood. Uploading. Starting. Begin?"

". . . Begin."

Status
Not open for further replies.