Hidden: A Deadly Hide and Seek Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skye fears nothing. It's Stage 1, child's play. She couldn't remember what it was like to have a difficult time in the game anymore, it felt like ages.

She couldn't remember her own age. Not that it matters much. There was nothing that could stop her,not even time.

Someone could, though. Some...two.

"Child's play." She repeated the thought in her head as she entered the hostility range of several suits of armor and a few of the other monsters. Some of them attacked, but one got hit by an arrow.

"Ehh." Skye groaned lazily. "My kills."

She raised her arms and the wind moved with her. It followed the direction of her hands as she threw them forward, sending a gale forward and blasting away the monsters and what she saw seemed to be a Seeker with a bow. Skye shrugged. "Weaklings."

She doesn't feel like killing right now, not having found someone strong enough for a battle to actually take place. She turned on her heel and stopped.

She could make her own commotion.

Winter frowns a little suspicious Tony was obviously lying but she shrugged it off letting him have his secrets....For now. She tilts her head slightly, hadn't she just told him? Maybe he didnt catch it. "Winter its nice to meet you Tony" Her voice was friendly, looking back toward where he was gesturing to she nods "Okay ill follow your lead, I hope everyone is still okay"

"Oh right! Winter, Winter. Okay, awesome." Tony said, apparently preoccupied. He had a bad feeling. A terrible feeling. He has learned to trust his instincts in this game. He was more afraid of two others than of the level boss. Or if either discovers the boss and startles it.

"Hello?" Tony called. He mentally cursed at the monsters that kept following the two of them, forming a bigger crowd now and making it even harder to distinguish any noise up ahead.

"There!" Tony called when he spotted another player. He took Winter's hand and he broke through the crowd of monsters again and ran, disarranging the monsters once more so they were ahead for a few seconds. It was a Hidden girl, he immediately knew. He panted when he stopped. He checked Winter. "You okay?"

He checked the other girl and the four suits of armor that followed her joined the group of monsters around himself and Winter, putting the three of them in a clearing. "You alone? I'm Tony, this is Winter. I think all of us Hidden are on this floor. We have to gather before she-um-before-we have to gather." He stuttered. He will tell them of the game's greatest danger when he's gathered them. No one should have to be an example of the worst that can happen.

"There's someone down at my hall too, stay with me and you will be fine." He told them sternly. He was surprised by his own assertiveness. What has this game done? In reality, he was shy and...weak.

Ashely was not startled, the noise of the monsters gave the others away, with the suits of armor retreating to the crowd, Ashely spoke "Do you know how hard this is gonna be for the seekers?" Rolling her eyes Ashely listed to the boys words, his hiding something was Ashelys only thought as the boy finished with "Stay with me and you will be fine" Ashely spoke one final time "How do you know there's someone done there?"

"Hidden color is blue, doors that lead to a Hidden's Save point is marked with something blue." Tony said simply. Truth is, he already knew where the Hiddens would start, he just can't risk wandering and waiting for them to open the door. "The Seekers are equipped with a special ability and a weapon, they'll be fine as long as I can help it." He told her reassuringly, unaware of how strange that seemed.

"You have to come with us." He told the other Hidden. "You both have to trust me."

The moment he said it, he felt chills. He never was able to trust himself before, but he knew now was the time. "This way." he led the two to the next hall.

Ashely stood silently as tony talked. "Fine, ill come with." Ashely didn't truly trust tony, but in a game like this, bigger the group the safer you are, untill the seekers find you. The suits of armor stood silently while the dog like monsters barked and growled. Turning ashely asked "Come on, lead the way?"

Zuki standing onto of the stairs panting looked at what was right in front of her. Catching her breath she looked around the hallway. Looking at the stairway behind her and the hall I front of her she took a step forward. Zuki honestly didn't know where she was going and was hopping on pure luck to find her Hidden and get to the Save Point as quickly as possible...if she lives she means. Blood was rushing through her body. Zuki was scared scared of the unknown place before her but it didn't matter if she was scared or not though, and she ventured on.

Winter listened to the 2 talk pondering what to do in silence. "Im trusting Tony he seems to know what he's doing and he has no reason to betray us, at least none that I can think of. Im sure the Seekers will be fine, if they get along..." She sighs softly following Tony.

Robert heard the sound of slicing air outside the chamber and turned sharply to the door. Huh. Lucky for the Hidden that bitch of a rogue glitched seeker was starting in the lower level. He gave a hiss as walked up the darkened stairs. He emerged in a small hallway between small rooms.

This must be the servant rooms, he walked past the rooms and sliced away the Grims standing around with his ice. Seems like there's a Hidden in one of the rooms. Or was in these rooms, they tend to linger around these kind of locations.

The Maker was strange. Really strange.

Robert glanced around and walked right towards the immediate room in the right most corner of the castle. He looked around frowned. Why were there no monsters? Movement in behind him turn around and froze multiple monsters, sticking them to the ground. Well, freezing the gargoyles and dropping to the ground in pieces--because flying creatures you know. Shrugging and leaving the creatures stuck, he opened the door.

He stopped and stared.

The bed was empty.

Like, no one slept here, kind of empty.

There was no where else the baby could hide. Violette couldn't even walk yet and refused to crawl curiously like usual babies. That baby was such a bratty princess. His violet eyes stared dumbfounded at the room one more time.

He closed the door and screamed loudly that it echoed in the stone walls of the castle. His eyes burned brightly and turned from the way he came from and stopped.

A familiar blond came into view, Robert snarled and pointed his lance at the other. "
Well, if it isn't little Anthony No-Pair." he sneered, his violete eyes dancing in malice. "I should've killed you at the last time. Saving you and this is how you repay me?!" he snarled. "Where did you take Violette! I know you have your pet project on keeping everyone alive, but leave my baby out of this! Where did you take her?!"

The area around them cracking dangerously with ice, the temperature falling. Robert froze the monsters around them with ease. Please, he wasn't going to die here like an amateur.

Robert wasn't The Maker's "son" without a reason after all.

His brown hair had began to color into streaks of white and his eyes shined in dark delight. "
I won't ask again, Tony." he spoke lowly, not once lowering his lance from the other's neck. The robotic voice rang in the background.

22 Minutes left

"
Where is my Violette?"

Tony mentally cursed his bad luck. He's always been this unlucky in this game. He subconsciously pulled down his sleeve again to cover his grey Hidden mark. "Robert." He said, trying his best to inject courage in his voice and stepping forward despite the cold, as if to shield both girls. "We don't have her. We're not going to hinder you, just let us be. Please." He said, as calmly as he could, this time, gripping his wrist where the mark was as if it made him less vulnerable.

He was shivering now, but still hoping Robert wouldn't go berserk on them. Tony had no idea where the baby was and wanted nothing to do with her.

Although there might be one person who would.

"M-maybe sh-she knows." Tony said with the air he could still breathe.

Winter was instantly cold as all the monsters around them froze in place along with the floor she peeked around Tony at the brown haired man yelling at him. Violette? Who was that? Was that his Hidden? Why did he think we took her? Frowning she notices streaks of his hair turning to ice and she starts shivering uncontrollably. She rubs her arms to try and stay warm "We dont have anyone with us by the name Violette, can we help you find her? Or well at least me...I dont want to speak for anyone else here. But im willing to help if you want it that is". Her voice was concerned even though she should fear this powerful man.

Ashley could see her breath, covering her arms to keep as warm as she could, ice formed on the walls. This guy is serious. Ashley thought. Softly Ashley spoke "I don't know where she is." Ashley stood tall, she didn't want to fight, but if it came to it, she was ready.

Robert stared at the Hidden behind Tony and sneered. With a final dark look at the blonde, he dropped his Lance and the ice receded, aside from those around the monsters.

"You don't know..." he muttered. The white discoloration of his hair slowly faded and he looked around.

"You haven't seen Skye then" he asked, his violet eyes still glowing, slightly. "That bitch of a seeker does seem like the type to take a defenseless baby to mess with me." he trailed off as he tried to plan things through. He took a glance at them and snorted in amusement at their fear clearly written in their faces.

"Sorry bout that, Anthony." he apologized with an easy smile, to others may look quite handsome--if it weren't for his eyes. "You know how I am with my baby. I turn quite...rampage-y. Can't think, you know?"

Turning to the others, he smiled brightly. "You must be the newbies. I'm The Twister." he introduced himself politely. Because really, he wasn't going to be rude even if these kids will be killed by the end of the Level.

"So Anthony" he spoke again, catching the blonde's attention. "Where are you and your merry little crew headed? Away from Skye, I hope." Catching the other Hidden's confusion, he snorted in dark amusement. "You didn't tell them about the rogue seeker? The glitch that killed her own Hidden?!" he asked and laughed. "Well, meeting her first hand does seem like the perfect way to introduce that subject. Right?"

He walked a good feet away and turned back with a rather dark grin. "It could be that she's headed here now. Wouldn't that be fun?"

• Love
Reactions: Pyralithia
Tony never let his guard down and checked the girls. "You both alright? Sorry, he's...not a people person." He whispered so Robert wouldn't hear. Then he turned back to the other man who looked comfortable with his surroundings, relaxed with a lance. Tony never felt at ease in the game whereas this one...

"We can help you look if you like, Robert." Tony said, weighing each word correctly. Of course he was trying to lead them away from Skye, he doesn't even want them to find out about Skye. And for that, he must get Robert on their side. He was just another Seeker pressured into the game after all. He dared not speak of Skye so Winter and Ashley won't panic. They needed to find other Hidden first. Then wait out the time. That was safest. "Where are the other Seekers? How many of them are-"

And he saw her. He was petrified.

Skye walked in a graceful yet sleepy manner behind Robert, chuckling in a rather sinister way. "It's funny. It's funny. I found a wee baby."

She tossed her long and unruly brown curls to the side, revealing bright blue manic looking eyes. "She needed some warmth, so! I took her to the dragon."

She let out a high pitched but vivaciously saucy laugh then snapped back into her bored demeanor in a blink, as if she was two different people. "You're too cold, Robert, sweetie." She eyed Tony for a moment, then Winter and Ashley. "Ooh, fresh meat, Anthony, darling? Pretty, pretty."

"Run!" Tony yelled, grabbing both the girls and making a mad dash away. Behind them, Skye laughed and stopped again. Tony knew what was coming, he felt sick to the stomach and yelled again, "Wait, DUCK!"

"Ha!" Skye said, sounding amused now. She had hurtled fireballs at them and Robert, aiming to miss just for fun. But what narrowly missed Tony would have hit the girls-

• Love
Reactions: 2 people
Robert's eyes flashed in anger as he heard that bitch talk. He snarled as she launched her fireball at him, sidestepping it. Seeing one fire ball headed for one of the girls---Winter (he thinks, the information downloaded to his brain is fuzzy at most, too much detail you see)-- he conjured a wall of ice and water between them and the Glitch.

"Naughty, naughty little Skye" he teased as he threw the lance to Tony, knowing well that he could equip it. "Take the other Hidden and hide with the dragon. Just...don't wake it up. You're safer there than here!" he instructed and faced the bitch. "Run!"

He gave her a dark grin, showing teeth. The floor encasing in ice. His hair streaking in white and the air crackling in the cold. "I've been looking for you bitch." he spoke. "But a gentleman doesn't make the first move."

Making a mocking bow befitting an English nobleman, he made a sweeping bow. "As you will, Glitch."

There was a dong sound, like the ones from the churches during noon. Looking up slightly from the corner of his eye, he knew what that meant.

You have 20 minutes left.

Robert was right. The ten minute mark. Looking back at the crazy bint, he snarled. He waited until she made her first move. Skye, the crazy rogue seeker, was the dangerous thing in this game. Until of course, the higher levels.

And The Maker ordered her death. To get rid of the glitch.

Robert was compelled to follow his instructions. Not that he wanted to say no. The Bitch touched his baby.

There was hell to pay.

Last edited by a moderator:
Winter was about to ask Rob if he was okay but before she could she saw a not too friendly looking woman. Frowning at the odd way she talked and acted Winter was going to respond when Tony suddenly started pulling her down the hall with the other girl shouting run! She stumbles slightly trying to keep up with him. She glances behind her at the same time Tony stopped yelling duck! But before she could comply a wall of ice shoots up between her and the fireball headed straight for her.

Winter blinked surprised by the sudden save she looks over at Robert that was now talking to the as he put it "Bitch" which she was a bit inclined to agree with that name right now. He had thrown Tony his Lance which she found odd, she thought Hidden couldnt use weapons. She gives Robert a thankful smile "Thank you!" her voice was relieved and thankful as she turned back to Tony wondering what to do next.

Reactions: Boss Megu
Ashley stood quietly as a women aprochced, then out of command she was ordered to run. With a gut feeling Ashley ran, only to hear the word 'duck' but it was to late. A large icewall defended the man of ice, and the other hidden girl. Ashley stood at the edge of the wall, fireball hiting her chest. Getting knocked off her feet Ashley rolled, most of her upper chest lied in flames. Ashley rolled once again, killing the flames, standing Ashley spoke "Dam bitch!" Ashleys voice full of angry. Ashelys Upper chest have been severely burned, while the top of ashelys breasts lied covered in 2nd degree Burns, small Burns coverd her stomach.

Jacob spent an unknowable amount of time hiding in the shadows. He heard countless monsters shuffle past his hiding spot in the second floor hallway. Jacob held his breath each time one moved past. Vacation's over... Gotta find someone else... maybe someone is already challenging the boss? He lied in between two rooms, watching the perpendicular halls like a hawk. He heard far off sounds of conflict, and he shivered anxiously. God, they're fighting... hoped I'd avoid it... Jacob cautiously crept out when there were no monsters about and sneaked towards the noise. Maybe if I hide, I can watch for my seeker. I really don't want to get involved...

Reactions: 2 people
"NO!" Anthony cried when Ashley got hit squarely on the torso. He hurried to her and carefully lifted her off her legs. "Left, Winter-!"

When he turned to the hall he was headed to, he spotted a boy. He jerked his head in an attempt to gesture the boy away from Robert and Skye's battle range. He ran past him and yelled, "This way!" He commanded to Winter and to the boy, he said, "You too! The Glitch and Robert are fighting, it's not safe there!"

When they were well into the hall, Tony put Ashley down and rolled up his sleeve almost automatically. "This'll sting just a little bit." He told Ashley and he hesitantly touched her burns.

The grey cross on his wrist-his Hidden symbol- glowed blue as Ashley's burns began to heal. When he was done, he quickly and bashfully took his hands off her. "Um, that's gonna be alright now." He got up quickly, hiding his mark once more.

Skye laughed sleepily. "Maker's pet. I don't like playing with you." She said with a sneer. She prepared herself, wind wildly blowing about her as flames enveloped her hands and vines crept slowly from her feet. "You're imba." She scoffed. "But that's okay, you're stupid enough to believe the first thing I said."

"How do you know I really walked in the Den without waking the Dragon?" She laughed shrilly, blasting flames and wind right at Rob and keeping herself attached to the ground with roots she summoned. She let those retreat into the cracked stone floor and turned on her heel, still laughing manically. She stopped abruptly and said darkly. "Catch me."

She disappeared into the staircase.

Robert glared at bitch that ran away. He felt the urge to run after her, after all, she was headed towards the newbie seekers. But he shook his head. They were seekers, if they couldn't hold their own, it really wasn't his problem.

It seemed to be just like Skye to tease about not doing something but really doing something. He rubbed his right shoulder in remembrance. A bomb that exploded because of the pressure his ice caused ripped his shoulder muscles and it never healed right. He growled and turned around, he got rid of the wall of ice blocking his way. He quickly destroyed every monster blocking his way with a dangerous sneer.

He pushed open the door and stopped. He frowned at it and pushed harder. The Boss door wasn't supposed to be THIS hard to open. "
Damn it! I swear, Skye you will die when I meet you agai--" stopping when he slipped on the icy floor, regaining his balance, he looked up and gave a sheepish grin to himself.

Apparently, he iced the door shut. "
...hope no one saw that..." he muttered and thawed out the door. Giving it a rather hard push, he gave a pleased sound as it moved. The door moved inward, and Robert slipped again and fell in with a hard thud, followed with the door making a larger noise.

"
Shit." he cursed, moving his violet eyes upward to the large creature in the room. He heaved a sigh as the monster not moving from his curled position. "Thank Maker..." he mumbled as he stood up.

Robert waved off the ice off his hair and watched the streaks of white disappear. He took a few steps forward and looked around. Where was Violette?

There was no baby anywhere. He growled and turned to leave, that bitch lied and said the truth at the same time. He was going to kill her! Grabbing the two doors, he slammed it shut with a resounding BANG!

He paused and opened the door again. The dragon was still curled up, but this time, a red ruby eye peered at him in its position.

"
Fuck"

A loud roar made itself known to the castle, and Robert moved away slowly, leaving the doors open. "
Fucking fuck" he cursed as he watched it pull itself into it's full length. "Oh fuck." he cursed as the dragon let out another roar.

Robert ran towards the direction Tony and his Hidden fled and screamed.

"
Iaccidentallywokethedragonsolet'snotpointfingersandjust---RUN!!!!!" He yelled as he approached them, passing them by as he ran towards the other staircase. Noticing they weren't following, he turned around. Agitated (and in a hurry, self-preservation and all that), he glared at their statue like forms.

"
Do you want to become Dragon Barbecue?! I said, RUN!" he yelled one more time, more urgently this time. He turned his violet eyes at the dragon's direction as a wave of fire flew from the dragon's room.

"RUN, you IDIOTS, RUN!"

The Maker's bot then made itself known. Stupid thing. Robert bet it was smug, it was wasn't it. It hated him. Robert KNEW it hated him. Children of the Makers often tend to dislike each other.

The Maker's Dragon is awake.
The Boss for Level 1 is activated.

Seekers, defeating it means instant victory.
Are you willing to take that risk?

Robert cursed. That thing HATED him, like REALLY hated him. He was SO hijacking it's codes later in the save point.

18 minutes more.

Robert cursed again. "
We're screwed."

Another roar, coming closer. "
Really screwed."

Status
Not open for further replies.