Hiatus debacle

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CherrieCafe

Original poster
I feel really shitty that I accidentally go on hiatus...Allot... I have reasons like health but it comes on so quickly that I never have time to tell anyone....

:/ If you have ongoing health problems, then I suppose the best you can do is just give your RP partners/GM's a word of warning that you might disappear sometimes. You could either make a point to mention it to each partner/GM you RP with, or you could leave a message in your sig if you really want to make sure everyone knows.

I have a similar issue where I just won't have the energy to answer for a period of time. I put it in my roleplay resume, in my seeking partners thread, and mention it to anyone else just to make sure they know. I keep saying I won't let it happen, but it always does so now I'm just accepting it.

I have ADHD and myriad other problems, so this happens a lot more frequently than I'd like too.

The best you can do is your best, communicate, and show yourself some compassion. If you beat yourself up about it, you'll feel even worse.

Reactions: Kagayours
There's a whole lot of worse things to feel shitty about than stepping back from a forum due to health issues. XD. Don't beat yourself up. The important connections you've made will still be there when you return and your friends will understand. I just took a long AF hiatus.

Status
Not open for further replies.