Original poster
okay I have no idea what to say so....

What do you prefer to be called?
Twije

Boy, girl, or a mystery?
Boy

How old are you?
That is for you to find out

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?
I am new to this website and new to role playing but I was recommended this website from my sister @EternalMusic

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner?
I am hoping to do more group roleplays

On a rainy day do you like jumping in puddles, or curling up on the sofa?
I prefer to curl up and play games

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?
A song I am using to learn Japanese

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
WHOOO~! *brings more sparkles and throws them around* I am glad that you are here now my dear brother~ Okay okay i will be pulling you around~ *drags her brother to several different groups and then returns him to the thread8 You may now speak to him my dears~ ^^

Welcome to the site Twije, brother of EternalMusic! Have a great time on our lovely community and I hope you make many friends here!

• Love
Reactions: Quiet Souris
Haha he will say hello when he wakes up again~ ^^;; Mom yelled at him to go to sleep *thanks the lord for allowing her to be older and not being forced to go to sleep*

• Thank You
Reactions: Quiet Souris
Haha he will say hello when he wakes up again~ ^^;; Mom yelled at him to go to sleep *thanks the lord for allowing her to be older and not being forced to go to sleep*
Forced bed times are the worst XD

Forced bed times are the worst XD
Tell me about it~ Oh well nothing we can do about it~ I finally managed to get him on for him to give it a go and he wasn't even for ten minutes and he had to go to bed *laughs*

Tell me about it~ Oh well nothing we can do about it~ I finally managed to get him on for him to give it a go and he wasn't even for ten minutes and he had to go to bed *laughs*
Just bad luck then, I guess! :)

Can I just say that I love the second gif on your siggy~ <3 Love that anime~ XD

Welcome to Iwaku, Twije :)! I hope you enjoy your stay. Also, lovely prof pic btw~

I bring welcome to you and her kin, Meow

I'm takin' acid rain to a whole new level!
Splashes walls with acid rain disintegrating them
Hiya. Name's Shiro! As my profile suggests I am the Neko Smasher of Iwaku's Walls (greeter)
So, I shall bestow upon you a gift. A gift of welcoming laughter!

0D5905420F1150143289304272896_36704c80422.1.1.16165555545772742649.mp4.jpg

This my friend is an owl. It is also your Admin [glow=red][rainbow]Diana[/rainbow][/glow], one of the many wonderful staff on Iwaku. She and her team of staff devour the plot bunnies (and other nasty things you don't want) for us!
Welcome to Iwaku friend, have fun RPing

Welcome to Iwaku, Twije :)! I hope you enjoy your stay. Also, lovely prof pic btw~
Thank you. Adventure time YAY.

I bring welcome to you and her kin, Meow
Thx. Is it just me or are those evee-evolution shinnies?
I'm takin' acid rain to a whole new level!
Splashes walls with acid rain disintegrating them
Hiya. Name's Shiro! As my profile suggests I am the Neko Smasher of Iwaku's Walls (greeter)
So, I shall bestow upon you a gift. A gift of welcoming laughter!

0D5905420F1150143289304272896_36704c80422.1.1.16165555545772742649.mp4.jpg

This my friend is an owl. It is also your Admin [glow=red][rainbow]Diana[/rainbow][/glow], one of the many wonderful staff on Iwaku. She and her team of staff devour the plot bunnies (and other nasty things you don't want) for us!
Welcome to Iwaku friend, have fun RPing
Thank you. That owl is so cool!

" Howdy Ho! Welcome to Potaote."

Welcome aboard the S.S Potatoe.

First Rule of the S.S Potatoe. We don't talk about the S.S Potatoe.

Second Rule is you always greet with the traditional poatoe greeting. " Howdy Ho! Welcome to Potaote."

Third Rule is that there is but one higher power than potato. That is Granbull.

In the name of Spinda,

Amen.

Welcome to Iwaku

Status
Not open for further replies.