1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Hi

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Aziru, Dec 15, 2014.

1. Hi there. My username is Aziru, I am quite new to this site and this is the very first forum I have made here. I have not role played in a while but, I would like to. I am the type of person who normally tends to stay away from anything that looks foreign or alien to me. I have watched anime and I have read manga in the past.

However a lot of one of the guilds I saw here was based on an anime that I had never heard of before until I went to this site. This particular guild made me very confused and unsure if I should join it. It was about people with heart eggs who have the ability to grant wishes.

When I joined this site. I was unsure of what my level of silliness would be since I like to role play a fetish know as vore but, I only seem to like vore where the prey is swallowed whole by the predator and the prey is alive and unharmed after being eaten. I prefer my pred(predator) is either a giant human(male preds are the only kinds of preds I want my partner to play as.)

I like to do very soft, yaoi role plays, I like to see males shirtless in yaoi role plays, I like to see them, cuddle and kiss but, I only like to see the upper halves of males during yaoi or m/m rps.

2. Welcome to the website Aziru! (:

3. Hi there Aziru! :D Welcome to the site!

4. I try to remember my capitalization and my punctuation. I do not think I would be able to call myself literate in reference to my posting sills after what you I read what you had typed up in a multicolored text, Diana. I also hope to find a suitable partner here.