Hi!

C

Chip The 3rd

Original poster
Hi yall! My name is Chip. This site is unfathomable to me, but I will try to fathom it.
So, about me; I have Aspergers Syndrome, and it, in conjunction with two very depressing events, has left me a self hating, embittered wreck of a man. Think of me as the mad uncle everyone avoids because of his crushing misanthropy, outside of joyous occasions. I try to be a good person, isn't that what matters?

I like a show for little girls about talking colourful horses, and because of this, people on a certain other site decided I was "weak" and sent me death threats. I am also a relatively terrible roleplayer, frequently posting very little and with one liners aplenty, and I tend to get pretty soapbox-y when people enforce posting lengths. That said, I just want to have friends. I'm easily panicked, but I don't like being seen as the bad guy...

Funny, really. I told a friend of mine the site looks like myspace. Myspace was a good site. I hope I can fit in here...

Hello Chip! Welcome to Iwaku~

Regardless of who you say you are, I think you're pretty neat ^ ^ and I'm glad to meet you~ and be sure to ignore those people who leave you death threats >~> they're immature and they don't know what they're talking about! Once again, welcome to Iwaku and I'm sure you'll do just fine here.

Thank you very much! As a completely new member, I have a ton of questions and I really can't wait!

Greetings Chip! Enjoy your stay here. Don't worry, we don't bite!

YAY! WELCOME TO THE LAND OF AWESOMENESS
Where your fantastical self writes wonderful stories with other People, and goes on magical adventures.

Finally now I can eat... Wait what?

I like My Little Pony too! u__u I am not a roleplayer of it, but I think the show is cute and adorable. O_O

Welcome to the site, mister! <3