1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Hi?

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Beprisque, Nov 30, 2014.

1. *emerges from the lurkzone*
    Uh, hey everyone, I guess? This is beprisque/pi/phi/honestly just throw any math nickname at me and I'll probably respond to it.
    I've been roleplaying for, ehh, a few years now, but I would really describe myself more as a lurker slash chronic worldbuilder than an actual writer. I have a thing for whimsical informal narration and roleplays that don't exactly take themselves very seriously. I dabble in fandom a bit and I actually have a Pokemon magical girls thing basically dusted off and ready to go, but I am also still very anxious about basically everything right now so we'll see how that goes and if/when I'll post the interest check for that!! Hopefully I can do a lot of cool RP stuff on here eventually ovo/
    And that's basically it I think?? For now??? *retreats back into the shadows*

2. Oh hello Beprisque! Enjoy your stay here. Perhaps I can help whip some good RPs up or find some for you.

3. Heyy Beprisque! I sort of lurked a little bit before signing up myself, being a bit shy and all ^ ^ Though you don't need to hide in the shadows because this place is very welcoming!

4. Hallo there Pi! ^o^ Welcome to Iwaku!