Hi~!

L

LinyBeany

Original poster
Hello, everyone. I'm Lina. I'm a twenty-three (almost twenty four T.T) year old woman. I'm a soldier, a mother, a wife, a comic artist, and a musician. I love roleplaying fantasy and science fiction (and of course a mix of the two), though, that's not where my list ends. As for characters, they vary. I've suddenly found myself with an abnormal amount of free time and so I figured I'd start roleplaying again. Iwaku seems like a good place to start roleplaying again and get my viscous creative juices flowing once more.

Welcome aboard Liny. It's good to have new members come around to the site. I'm Tenchi-Roku and it's nice to meet you. :P

Iwaku is a good place to start! ^.^ I'm glad you decided to join us. My name is Celest.

Welcome to the site, Lina. Glad you've decided to devote your free time to Iwaku! It is really the best place to spend pent up creative energy.

Welcome to Iwaku, Lina! I wish you lots of luck getting the creative juices flowing, though I think you've come to the right place~

Hi Miss Liny! Welcome to the community! >:3

Welcome to Iwaku, Lina!

I love melon bread as well! :D You've come to a good community and we'll make you feel right at home!

Welcome to Iwaku, enjoy your stay here ^^9