Hi!

L

LeVen

Original poster
Hi, my name is Tee, however I will respond to pretty much anything that you'd like to call me.
I'm 17 years old with about 4 years of role play experience with nearing two years of writing on Tumblr. I do prefer longer threads with several paragraphs since I find them more interesting to do, however I am used to verbal and text based role plays as well. I don't really know the rules much around here but I would prefer to keep (mostly) to the same character however I can create characters on the fly.
My favorite style of music is swing from the 30's-40's since I really love upbeat music but I don't have a favorite artist or band.
It's been a couple years since I've been on forum role plays so please bare with me.

Oi, welcome to the site.

I'm fairly new myself, but in the short time that I've been here, I've found this place to be very accepting and enjoyable.

You'll find RP's of all different types, so I'm fairly certain you'll find your niche to fit in.

That being said, Happy RPing.

Well hi there Tee! Welcome aboard! :D

It's nice to see people who enjoy swing, I assume you can dance it? Welcome to the site, you will enjoy it here I think, never be afraid to ask questions if you have them.

Hi, my name is Tee, however I will respond to pretty much anything that you'd like to call me.
I'm 17 years old with about 4 years of role play experience with nearing two years of writing on Tumblr. I do prefer longer threads with several paragraphs since I find them more interesting to do, however I am used to verbal and text based role plays as well. I don't really know the rules much around here but I would prefer to keep (mostly) to the same character however I can create characters on the fly.
My favorite style of music is swing from the 30's-40's since I really love upbeat music but I don't have a favorite artist or band.
It's been a couple years since I've been on forum role plays so please bare with me.
Welcome to the community, Tee. I am sure you will enjoy it here. If you wish to roleplay, let me know. I am very flexible and can roleplay almost anything your heart desires.

Oh hi there ^.^ if you have any questions feel free to ask moi

otherwise I hope you enjoy your time here

• Love
Reactions: Xnijmai