Hi!

A

Alice

Original poster
My name is Alice and I am not new to rp but i am to this site it would be nice to meet new people : D Thanks!

I am Vay and welcome my dear to our own little wonderland.

I'm sure you'll fit in and meet all the people you could ever want to RP with here. Remember to fill out a resume and check out the OOCs!

If you need help scream at the staff, they're the ones in purple and/or brown.

*takes hand in his claw and bows low*

She smiles lightly and nods her head "Thanks"

Hello Alice! I'm October. Knight, Mod and RP addict. Nice to make your acquaintance *Bows deeply*

If you need any help finding a game to join, or have a general question about the site feel free to ask!

"I am a bit confused on how this site works it would be nice for a bit of help" She tilts her head to the side

We are here to serve, think of us as your white rabbits but with far more time on our hands.

Hi Alice~ :D Welcome to Iwaku~ It took awhile for me to get the hang of it, too~ But you will get it in no time ^^

*resists urge to make an alice in wonderland reference but it has already been done XD;*

Hi there, Alice, and welcome to Iwaku.
Did you by chance follow a kitty down here? ;D
Anyway, it's nice to meet you!

Since you're new, these are some places you'll want to check out:
This is where you can sign up for the roleplays found in Modern, Scifi, Fantasy, and sometimes Mature. Generally, they will have you post a character sheet in their thread, a new sheet for each roleplay! You can also start signups for a roleplay of your own here.

This is where you can find jump in games, which typically have no sign up thread. You just start posting!

If you need any help or have any questions, please feel free to ask!

Hey Alice!
I know this may sound incredibly lame, but I have gone beyond the caring point of that. And, well, I love your name. :)

Anyways, welcome to Iwaku!

Hello Miss Alice, welcome to the site. :D

More people called Alice, weee! Welcome to the site.

I'm the Mad Hatter and I'm the bossu of Vay. He's my minion and looks scary but don't worry, he's mostly harmless. Just don't give him any doughnuts...He loves those things.

Errr....

Yeah. HI!

Welcome to Iwaku, Alice! Follow the path to the RPGs...