Hi!

E

egglegg

Original poster
What do you prefer to be called?: Either Egg or RadHad

Boy, girl, or a mystery?: Well I mean, I'm a person but I'm also a girl.

How old are you?: I'm 16

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?: I'm new to the site but I've been role playing forever. This will be my first proper attempt at a forum based rp thingy mabob though so bare with me.

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner?: Either or but single partner is what I am most familiar with.

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?: It's De-Lovely

anyway now that I've filled that out I can start rambling on and on. I have been rping for a very long time, I started at about age 13 I think and now I'm 16 so that's like 3 whole years of practice woah.
My writing isn't always the best but it's improved so much through rping and it's amazing for me to see. I used to hate writing and I couldn't spell for shit but now I write almost every day for fun! If only my grade 3 teacher that told me I had no future if I didn't learn to write a sentence longer than 6 words could see me now.

hello and welcome to the site ^w^ hope you find and make fun rps here and hope to rp with you some time

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Well... you'd obviously would be a person... right?
My welcome to you, Egglegg, enjoy it here, IIIIIIIWAAAAAAKUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu desu.

eggs wih leggs. O___O

Welcome to the siiiiite!