1. Between midnight and 3am tonight (central time) there will be an upgrade performed to the server's storage system.  This will result in approximately 30 minutes of downtime.  In the future this will allow for hardware upgrades/migrations without any downtime.  No site data will be lost, but please keep local copies of any posts you are actively working on around that time.

Hi!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by egglegg, Sep 25, 2014.

1. What do you prefer to be called?: Either Egg or RadHad

Boy, girl, or a mystery?: Well I mean, I'm a person but I'm also a girl.

How old are you?: I'm 16

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?: I'm new to the site but I've been role playing forever. This will be my first proper attempt at a forum based rp thingy mabob though so bare with me.

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner?: Either or but single partner is what I am most familiar with.

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?: It's De-Lovely

anyway now that I've filled that out I can start rambling on and on. I have been rping for a very long time, I started at about age 13 I think and now I'm 16 so that's like 3 whole years of practice woah.
    My writing isn't always the best but it's improved so much through rping and it's amazing for me to see. I used to hate writing and I couldn't spell for shit but now I write almost every day for fun! If only my grade 3 teacher that told me I had no future if I didn't learn to write a sentence longer than 6 words could see me now.

• Like Like x 1
  2. hello and welcome to the site ^w^ hope you find and make fun rps here and hope to rp with you some time

• Thank Thank x 1
  3. Well... you'd obviously would be a person... right?
    My welcome to you, Egglegg, enjoy it here, IIIIIIIWAAAAAAKUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu desu.

4. eggs wih leggs. O___O

Welcome to the siiiiite!