Hi.

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by CobraG.O.D, Sep 6, 2014.

1. I'm not sure I had ever made an arrival post when I first joined, but here it is. [Due to me making my account then leaving, I feel as if I should act like I just joined ^^]

What do you prefer to be called? ~ My real name is Don, and that's what I'll go by OOC. o3o

Boy, girl, or a mystery? Not sure Girls are named Don.. So to cut out that mystery, I'm a guy xD

How old are you? 15, So young yes.

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying? I've been roleplaying nearly since I was about 10. Though I hadn't really started getting good until 12.

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner? Either way, It's RP, and that's satisfying enough. xD

Additions: I still feel weird using a site, so I'll probably lurk forums until I get comfortable. I have a RP Group on Kik, and that's where I tend to Roleplay as of now. You could always PM me if you wanted it. So Hi Iwaku! I'm glad to actually begin using the site and I hope to meet many people of all kinds here.

Addition Addition: I specialize in Combat RP, though I'm very good at Storyline as well ^^

2. Welcome to the madness then xD. Enjoy your stay here ~

3. Hi there Don, welcome to the community! :D