Hi

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mikailgirl

Original poster
Hi... I joined because I hadn't RP'd in awhile and the only RPs I ever did (on forums) was on gaia.... So yeah that speaks for itself... I usually crank out a good paragraph or two but have trouble beyond that. I am willing to take tips and learn but I don't want to trudge through 10+ Paragraphs of filler about the color of the paint on the wall (both writing it and reading it)

I understand the basics of: One liners are bad, godmodding/mary sue/metagaming is 90 different types of annoying, basic RP etiquette. I typically gravitate towards Scifi RP, Superhero RP ( though the ones I see usually end up ignoring newcomers) aaand pretty much anything else where I can RP a character I can enjoy without worrying about godmodding (from others) or being yelled at for not typing 70 paragraphs about the taste of a single grape (though I do like reading long posts where things actually happen)

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
You are in luck! Our Roleplay Institute is really cool, cause it gives you fun exercises to do instead of just telling you how to roleplay. XD

Welcome to the site, Mikaaaiil!

Status
Not open for further replies.