Hi.....?

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CharlieBear

Original poster
Ima noob here so idk how things work so I'm open to any advice, it'd be very appreciated. I love to roleplay even though I'm not all that good at it but I'm trying to learn. :)

Hallo Charlie, welcome to the site! The Jumpins is a good easy place to get started playing right away and get the hang of things. :D

Hi CharlieBear, welcome to Iwaku!

On top of the Jump-Ins section that Diana mentioned, there is also a Roleplay Institute which has lots of guides, workshops and resources if you ever feel you want to improve your writing.

Of course, the main thing is time and practice. Don't be afraid to challenge yourself or try new things! We don't bite. (much)

Let me or anyone else know if you have any questions!

On top of the Jump-Ins section that Diana mentioned, there is also a Roleplay Institute which has lots of guides, workshops and resources if you ever feel you want to improve your writing.

Of course, the main thing is time and practice. Don't be afraid to challenge yourself or try new things! We don't bite. (much)

Thanks! I'll be sure to check it out, I'm really starting to like the people here and I haven't even RPed yet XD People here are nice from what I've seen :)

Hey, welcome to the site :)

If you've any inquiries (oh damn that's a fancy word) don't be afraid to send me a PM!

*feels classy now*

I am Not Nice!! No! Stop calling me cute to!~ growls!

Anyways.. Enjoy your stay here. Be part of many interesting stories.
Oh and.. Stay on this side of the Fence. XD

Welcome to Iwaku! Don't feed the Staff after midnight! :D

Hello Charlie!(Can I call you that?) I'm Melancholy, but I prefer to be called Mel. (It's shorter XP) Anyways, I hope you have a nice time on this site! If you ever want to RP or just wanna talk, then shoot me a PM!

Hello Charlie!(Can I call you that?) I'm Melancholy, but I prefer to be called Mel. (It's shorter XP) Anyways, I hope you have a nice time on this site! If you ever want to RP or just wanna talk, then shoot me a PM!
I prefer to be called that actually lol, and thanks Mel, I'll be sure too!

Sorry if this is a dumb question but how do you get to your messages? X.X I looked around but I just can't find it xc

If you mean your PMs, it is on the top toolbar of Iwaku on "Inbox."

Is that what you were looking for?

Status
Not open for further replies.