Hi!

O

Ophelia

Original poster
Wow, it's been a long time since I've done this, forgive me if I'm a bit rusty...

Anyway, hi, I'm Ophelia. Glad to meet you all! I've been referred to this forum by my BFFL Menorain who's only really spoken very highly of this place, so I thought I'd give it a whirl.

I'm English, but currently studying in Spain. (studying in the loosest sense, as in drinking lots of sangria and spending too much time at the beach.) Seems that getting a decent internet connection in my flat is too much to ask for from my landlady, so I'm apologising far far far in advance if I duck out of any chats or disappear for a short while.

Buuuut yeah. Can't wait to get stuck in :D

See you around!

Welcome to the forum! I don't think Hamlet is running around here...Yet.

I'm Rory and I'm an evil mastermind one of the admins of this site. If you have any comments or concerns, feel free to contact me!

Hello and welcome to Iwaku! :D I'm Diana, and this month we're having our traditional "costume user name" thing for Halloween. So if you get confused.... I am confused too. XD

Hi, Ophelia. I'm October Knight, although this month I am 'dressed' as the Pumpkin Lord, ruler of all things squash.

Hope you enjoy your time here! And not to worry, things will go back to normal on November 1st.

Thanks everyone!

Voirrey Keen said:
Welcome to the forum! I don't think Hamlet is running around here...Yet.
Ahaha, thanks for the heads-up.

Glampire Hunter Diana said:
Hello and welcome to Iwaku! :D I'm Diana, and this month we're having our traditional "costume user name" thing for Halloween. So if you get confused.... I am confused too. XD
Ohhhh I seeee. That makes things... marginally less confusing :P

Menorain said:
Thank you, old friend. As in, you're old.

:D

Pumpkin Lord said:
I'm October Knight, although this month I am 'dressed' as the Pumpkin Lord, ruler of all things squash.
That is pretty amazing. Reckon you should just roll with that title all year round tbh.

Welcome to Iwaku!
Is your name from taken from Hamlet, or elsewhere?
I'm Kitti, by the by, and it's nice to meet you.
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.
Happy playing~

Welcome to Iwaku Ophelia. I have found this my second home. Let me know if you have any questions.