Hi!

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sage

Original poster
I'm just going to awkwardly introduce myself by filling out the "about you" survey

What do you prefer to be called?
My name is Sage so you could call me that. But you can literally call me whatever you want ok. So if you feel the need to call me Candle or something, go for it ;u;

Boy, girl, or a mystery?
Let's keep it a mystery. Mysteries are fun

How old are you?
Not sure, I stopped counting after the first few centuries

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?
Yes, I'm new to this site and no, I'm not new to roleplaying

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner?
Usually I prefer one on one roleplays

Do you like running through grassy meadows or sitting under the cherry blossoms?
Neither?? I actually prefer running through the cherry blossoms and sitting under grassy meadows >>

So yeah, hello! Feel free to start up a conversation with me or invite me to join a roleplay- I'm pretty much open to anything and there's a 97% chance I won't bite

Welcome to Iwaku! I hope you enjoy it at this amazing Realm!
I shall call you.... Hm Dingo! Just because...

Haha indeed though Candle could have a great meaning behind it.

Candle: A person who shares light wherever they may go and spread warmth to those who need it. A symbol of joy as well. A equality of a human soul as the flame breathes, change and grow, strive against the darkness and then fade away.

Though it could have a crappy meaning to.... which I won't mention because it is not related to you! :D

Haha indeed though Candle could have a great meaning behind it.

Candle: A person who shares light wherever they may go and spread warmth to those who need it. A symbol of joy as well. A equality of a human soul as the flame breathes, change and grow, strive against the darkness and then fade away.

Though it could have a crappy meaning to.... which I won't mention because it is not related to you! :D
You just made the most random nickname I could come up with sound deep and meaningful...that's impressive. And yeah I'll just stick with the positive meaning behind Candle haha

Reactions: ZsafineGypsy
Well thank you! ^.^

Hope to see you around Candle/Dingo!

Reactions: 2 people
CANDLE! 8D Welcome to the community Candle Sage!

*takes a bow* Many greetings and I hope you have a wonderful time and many adventures here!

Status
Not open for further replies.