hi ^^

X

Xanixi

Original poster
Hi im jessica but you can all call me Xanixi :P its a name i came up with on my own and i love being called that makes me get butterflies :) anyhow i am not new to the roleplaying exsperiance and i enjoy it greatly i'd like to jump in as quick as possible :downcat: so with that i bid you adue and if you can help me get started quickly i would be oh so greatful :P
(and JW how do i put up a profile pic ?)

Welcome to Iwaku, Xanxi.

Glad to hear you're eager to get stuck into the RPing as quick as possible; tis a good attitude, that. have a look through the OOC threads in Roleplay Central and see if anything takes your fancy. There's also Jump-In RPs (games that require no character sheets and that you can get involved in immediately) appearing here and there, so take a look in the IC threads too.

I'm Grumpy, one of the staffies here. Still... not entirely sure what my job is. I just do stuff when Diana yells at me to do it.

To edit a profile picture -> Settings -> Edit Profile Picture.

...wait. You already figured it out.

WELL! XD Welcome to Iwaku, fast figure-outer! You can visit the Signups for our regular RPs, but I think you might be a lady interested in the Smutclub also. >:3 You'll need to join that and have Myrn approve it so you can browse.

Dive on in. Xanixi!

Welcome to the site, Xanixi. :D
Do take a look around, read the site rules, and the like.
Jump into an RP when you want, and do have fun!
Even, eventually, create your own RP. :3
The people here are usually good about joining new RPs and reading new ideas from new people. <3

And so, filling out the Roleplayer's Resume will be a great thing to do as well. :D

Do have fun, and if you have any questions, feel free to ask.
All the people in purple, blue, or red names will be glad to help. <3

*tips hat*
And may the muse be with you always. ^_^

Welcome to Iwaku, Xanixi. Hope to Rp with you Soon!

Hey there, Xanixi!
I'm Kitti and it's good to meet you, welcome to Iwaku!
It appears that you've already answered your own question, but if you ever need any more help please don't hesitate to ask!